[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Gods thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 下載 (1).jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
下載 (1).jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Would like to have a series and respectful discussion.
Now that we have Mexican Jesus show up and knowing that other Jesus will showd up later too, what do you think each Jesus's personalities and behavior will be ?
I really like how they explain that there are different versions of Jesus depends on the culture because it fit with the reality and history.
>>
I just want to say that I really hate dead wife
>>
>>83894101
That's not how question marks work, subhuman.
>>
Neil Gaiman was born into Scientology royalty same as his wife. They both deny it despite donating six-figure sums to CoS front groups every year. I don't read his trash, or watch his trash, so my question is: is L. Ron Hubbard depicted in this blasphemyfest? I already know the answer.
>>
>>83894277
>>83894277
>is L. Ron Hubbard depicted in this blasphemyfest? I already know the answer.
Then enlighten us and name the character and post a picture of said character. Also, the whole anti-scientology on 4chn thing is over. Stop living in the past, summer.
>>
>>83894336
The answer is "of course not," mong. Neil Gaiman doesn't shit where he eats and Bryan Fuller doesn't want to provoke fellow haters of Judeo-Christendom. You completely failed to interpret the post you responded to. Holy fuck, your dumb.
>>
>>83894394
>your dumb
This site isn't for non-whites.
>>
File: 5LjsSD7.jpg (55KB, 750x386px) Image search: [Google]
5LjsSD7.jpg
55KB, 750x386px
>>83894115
Me too, her episodes completely kill the momentum of the show and I sort of feel like we have been cheated out of two decent episodes this season.

She is just a mary sue.
>>
File: IMG_1313.png (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.png
98KB, 640x1136px
Ratings are in free fall mode. Well below the average for Starz.

Planned second season will not happen if the last two episodes drop into the teens

These ratings are using The extremely generous Live+7 format and include DVR and streaming
>>
>>83894782
>expecting the faggot that made the show not to obsess over le stronk womyn's plight
>>83894850
>reddit spacing
>mobile posting
>attentionwhoring tripfag
Wrong site, kid.
>>
>>83894782
Laura literally has more screen time than either Wednesday or Moon.

Her role was never this big in the books. Judging by this season I'd say this story is all about her and not the other characters
>>
>>83894871
Those are all facts and you need to stop crying.
>>
>>83894850
This shit so bad i stopped tormenting it for free So, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>83894879
My friends have read the book and I'm going to read it after this season is done. They also say she wasn't a big deal in the book.
>>
>>83895217
it's a really overhyped book
neil gaiman has this kind of young adult novelist thing going on, I really can't take him seriously
maybe it works better on TV honestly, it's pulpy and cinematic writing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.