[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murdoch Murdoch on Adult Swim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: 1497253544652.jpg (223KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497253544652.jpg
223KB, 900x900px
There's a certain charm to it, but even more, there's the way he creates his effects despite but also from the limitations of the animation.

I'm thinking of M's conversation by the campfire with PJW in The Alt Light episode.

https://youtu.be/J7dIZmHiEoQ?t=2m17s

As crude as the animation is, a great deal of mood is squeezed from the campfire setting with a few simple sound effects, background photos, and music. Really, to my mind, he gets as much mood and feeling from that campfire setting as I've seen in any movie. The guy who creates these things is a master of tropes -- dramatic tropes and comedy tropes, but also tropes of mood and setting as in this scene.

Next, there's Murdoch's line delivery. He's so sincere and earnest, with that wispy voice, and so patient with the obtuse PJW. It's amusing, but also touching. I don't know if anyone has used a wispy, soft sort of voice like that this well since Neil Young was recording songs like after the gold rush ages ago.

And then there's the writing. In this scene, Murdoch makes one of the most persuasive cases for ethnonationalism I've ever heard. It's logical, poetic w/o being cringe, and artfully kino in the shot selection and editing. John Ford could not have gotten more out of this scene than Murdoch-the-filmmaker does.

Then there's his skill as a writer to turn on a dime with PJW's brain force line.

Then there's the animation -- it's funny and kind of amazing how much is conveyed by something like PJW's eyebrow movements, but there it is.

The whole scene plays on a fine edge between ludicrous and touching. It's beautifully done, by a natural-born dramatist with a flair for comedy and an interestingly twisty sensibility.
>>
>>83893709
In their san jose episode

They used the word "Hispanic" instead of mestizo to make fun of beaners

They blamed mestizo crimes on spaniards

they are jews
>>
>>83893709
Are there any irl pics of Murdoch-chan?
>>
Is that you Murdoch?
You will never be as funny as sam hyde faggot
>>
jfc is this shit supposed to be funny? It's like someone just took a /pol/ thread and voiced it. Look I think left slanted comedy isn't that funny because they fundamentally don't understand the right when they make characters so they are cartoons. This is just awful. You can make right slanted comedy with a grain of subtlety. This is so shit it's like something I would expect to see on robot chicken with their ankle deep understanding of what 4chan is
>>
Its like a thread simulator acted out I love it.
>>
>literal nazi youtuber
>its a /pol/ thread
ok nothing to see here
>>
>its funny cause i like their memes
>>
>>83893709
> not posting the GOAT Murdoch Murdoch episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
>>
File: 14235234234.png (386KB, 703x389px) Image search: [Google]
14235234234.png
386KB, 703x389px
Murdoch-chan is CUTE
>>
>>83894971
Meme War 2016 is the best episode desu
>>
>>83894971
>>83895011
A Kangz Carol is pure kino
>>
>the episode depicting Trump as the saviour of the West again Zionists and globalists
>he talked about how much he loved Israel throughout his campaign
Who the hell takes these /pol/fags seriously?
>>
>>83895028
t-this is UNREAL
>>
>>83893709
it needs a realistic gay character
>>
>>83894306
you can look up Murdoch Chan on fb and it leads you to some qt with a lot of Trump stuff on her fb.

Idk could actually be her.
>>
I hope all the faggots in this thread at least buy a t-shirt from MM. (((they))) shut down his patreon, so they don't have anything else.

it will also be a collector's item after the day of the rope
>>
>>83895046
>meanwhile in reality
>>
all i want is some murdoch chan feet oriented r34
>>
>he fell for the ethnonationalism meme
Reminder that the USA will never be a racially oriented society like Japan, and your grandsons will more likely be brown.
>>
>>83895265
And he gives a millions to the Saudi's that fund IS while attacking Assad like the good goy he is
>>
>>83895292
jokes on you. i won't have any children!
>>
>>83895340
>Muh based Assad!
>>
>>83895416
Good goy, we need someone like you for the Greater Israel project
>>
File: 1454367659.jpg (173KB, 756x686px) Image search: [Google]
1454367659.jpg
173KB, 756x686px
>>83893709
Really though whoever puts this together is a genius. It looks crude on the surface like it was made in MS paint, but the more you pay attention, it's like a collage of sounds and pictures and moving parts put together by some kind of rainman aspie with absolute vision.

And it enrages libshits so fucking much because the entire channel is a work of undeniable talent and is so objectively funny and scathing toward everything they love. And they're so used to being coddled by every form of media they consume. Murdoch Murdoch is, dare I say it, the first true kino of Youtube.
>>
Murdoch is an ugly fucking name
>>
>>83895509

how much cognitive dissonance does it cause when you're supporting muslims or is the pol brainwashing that good?
>>
File: the future of america.png (60KB, 279x251px) Image search: [Google]
the future of america.png
60KB, 279x251px
>>83895681
Stop samefagging murdoch
>>
>>83895802
Assad is fighting the rebels you donkey
>>
File: murdochan.jpg (38KB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
murdochan.jpg
38KB, 641x360px
>>83894997
>>
>>83895802
>Assyrian Christians are Muslims
>Assad is the same as ISIL
Please go back to r/the_donald you faggot
>>
>>83893709

I've only seen 1 episode of this and that was the meme war 2016. I thought it was pretty good

I think it has potential but as this anon >>83894589 pointed out, a lot of it seems as though they're reading things off a /pol/ thread

There's no way in hell that adult swim would pick it up tho. I can see this being labelled as "the 4chan cartoon" or "the alt right cartoon"

Maybe if they completly changed the art style and not used wojack as a template
>>
>>83895932
>4chan cartoon
>alt right cartoon
Don't delude yourself into thinking nazi propaganda will ever have a place y mainstream media.
>>
>>83895984

What are you arguing? Did you not read the sentence before that? I'm agreeing with you that there's no way adult swim or any channel would pick this up

Hell, Tim Allens show got cancelled just because he's a trump supporter
>>
what the hell is this? memes without the humor? I've never heard of this youtuber.
>>
>>83896200
welcome to the club faggit
>>
File: b9d.png (11KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
b9d.png
11KB, 427x474px
>>83893709
>it's another eceleb that got their big break among normies, 'nerds' and newfags by lamely appropriating stale memes
Below even the Adult Swim level, utter pleb shit, /trash/ is that way.
>>
>>83893709
what the fuck are these threads. and that whole channel feels like some psy op mk ultra shit
>>
Literally nobody outside the /pol/, TRS, and Daily Stormer circlejerk finds this shit funny. It's basically just inside jokes and autistic memes with decent voice overs and animation
>>
alt-lite youtube channel with a token female, no thanks.
>>
>bunch of Americans screaming "Europa" at each other
Do they not realize how cringe-worthy it sounds?
>>
File: 1495301478265.png (142KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1495301478265.png
142KB, 434x434px
>>83893709
Why is the blatant shilling of this shitty channel allowed?
>>
File: le edgy weissmensch.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
le edgy weissmensch.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>83899557
>>
>>83899489
Isn't he actually from South Africa?
>>
File: Thumbs Up!.jpg (87KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up!.jpg
87KB, 1250x1250px
>>83893709
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.