[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movies that most non-Christians won't not understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: the-shack.jpg (34KB, 483x460px) Image search: [Google]
the-shack.jpg
34KB, 483x460px
>movies that most non-Christians won't not understand.
>>
>>83893483
This shit was blasmephous as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (101KB, 752x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
101KB, 752x701px
>>83893500
How?

t. Beneficiary of Luthor But Not Lutheran
>>
>>83893500
This
The author of The Shack just wrote it about his own religious views which contradicted the Bible in pretty much every way
>>
>>83893568
It's contradictory to the Christian Bible in every way. It's literally a non-Christian's view of what he wants Christianity to be.
>>
File: 1495648921.png (7KB, 256x196px)
1495648921.png
7KB, 256x196px
why do christian movies suck so bad? I'm willing to suspend my disbelief in magic sky-kikes, but there is just so little kino aside from Prince of Egypt, Ten Commandments and maybe Passion.
>>
>>83893500
unburden yourself anon, are you okay? did the movie make you feel something uncomfortable? you have a safe anon here to share with... I'll pray for you.
>>
>>83893483
>movies that most heretics understand quite well
>>
>>83893483
TITO DICK
DICK MAN BABY
>>
>>83893684
fuck you.
this was top shelf Christian kino.
you heathen.
>>
>>83894158
It's the Christ Shack
>>
>>83893483
Was really hippie, obviously from a liberal Protestant perspective.

>>83893684
There is plenty of Christian kino. Evangelicals in the USA churn out ridiculous amounts of shit movies with the "Christian" label solely to appeal to their own demographics. Just recently look at Silence or Calvary, these movies are good because they're good, not because someone stuck the label "Christian" on them.

Here are some Vatican recommended films to get you started

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican%27s_list_of_films
>>
>>83894198
Silence is not really a christian movie anon.

And that vatican list
>Schindler List
oh you goy.
>>
Trying to understand this movie as a non-christian is like reading about a culture online and then being confused about that culture when you actually experience it. This movie is more about teaching christians how to think about god, not what god is actually like.
>>
>>>/r/Christianity
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.