[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCS - Better Call Saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Nacho the Macho.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nacho the Macho.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>"Important information

Ibuprofen can increase your risk of fatal heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term or take high doses, or if you have heart disease."

Bravo Vince...
>>
The cartel plot is terrible, I wish they would just timeskip to post-BB already
>>
I just finished the episode, holy shit I swear to God if Vince kills Kim I'm gonna shit myself in anger
>>
>>83894476
she's going to break up with him. he's driving her crazo
>>
>>83894476

what was that scene meant to be? did she black out or just crash super fast?
>>
>>83894476
Kim will become Skyler
>>
>>83896079

blacked out
>>
>>83896079
I think she either fell asleep or blacked out. During the scene where she gets stuck in the dirt, she has an assortment of pills (mainly NoDoz) in her glove compartment. She's then jittery later on in scene where her and her secretary is going through her paperwork, she asks for coffee and gets a weird look from her. She's probably been awake for a few days straight.
>>
did no one else notice that hank from twin peaks was her client?
>>
>>83896079

fell asleep at the wheel you doofus
>>
File: 1494152679272.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494152679272.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
numales claim that you need to lift to get pussy if you shave your head
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.