[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Scenes that took a lot of takes to get right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1395954313854.webm (3MB, 576x304px) Image search: [Google]
1395954313854.webm
3MB, 576x304px
Post 'em.
>>
>>83889624

wtf is that shit?

why would this need to be in any movie

a) its gross
@) it looked silly and retarded\
3)thats germs
>>
>>83889799
Thanks for the bump friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g
>>
no takers?
>>
>>83889624
That scene where Jim Carrey sucks on the woman's tit. I don't have the webm, but apparently it took him several takes.He was so embarrassed that he had to excuse himself for several minutes at a time to regain his composure. The actress claimed that she didn't mind, as he would apologize and run off to the nearest bathroom after each take.
>>
>>83891139
did her tits keep falling out? also who is that
>>
>>83889624
90% of Jackie Chan movies.
>>
>>83889799
I really want to try it out now, if that answers your question
>>
>>83889624
I remember when I saw this in the theater when the 4K restoration came out and was completely drawn in. Rewatching it makes the scene look a lot longer than it needed to be.
>>
>>83889624
is this scene supposed to symbolize the dangerous game of sexual relations, and the possibility of fertilizing an egg?
>>
>>83891278
The joke is that the director will force an actor to redo a scene a lot so they can oggle and get sexual gratification many times.
>>
File: Sharing is Caring.webm (2MB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
Sharing is Caring.webm
2MB, 640x464px
>>83889624
huh I was just thinking of a scene very similar to that
>>
>>83891139
this movie was the source of my french maid fetish
>>
>>83891371
Nah it's just about a gangster obsessed with food in a sexual context. The whole movie is about people and their relationship with food in the backdrop of two guys helping a girl make the perfect ramen for her struggling ramen shop.
>>
>>83889799
It's totally irrelevant to the plot of the movie as well. This film is called Tanpopo, and it's full of Family Guy styled cutaways. It even has a random, overly-long fight sequence.
It's one of the director's worst movies, but it's the most popular in the West because it was the only one released by Criterion.
>>
the classic Raimi Spiderman scene where Toby Mcguire catches all the food on the tray. He really did that!
>>
>>83891282
True.

>>83891422
I wonder if 2 Girls 1 Cup had more than one take

>>83891632
Thanks for reminding me. I need to watch that again for Dunst titties
>>
i think they did around 180 takes of this scene
>>
>>83891987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdoHEVNArUA
>>
>>83889624
>>83891422

This is so much grosser with just egg whites.
>>
>>83892656
That's why the kid sometimes looks older in the same scene.
>>
>>83889799
>thats germs
>t. kissless virgin
>>
here's the most pleb response possible

that scene in old spiderman where he catches all the lunch room items on the tray
>>
>>83891256
Apparently the actress offered her actual tit for Carey to suck and and he was like "naw". Professional. But questionable. Still a highly fappable scene.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.