[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kevin Feige Discusses Marvel/DC Rivalry, Praises Wonder Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Wonder-Woman-Feige.jpg (389KB, 984x518px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman-Feige.jpg
389KB, 984x518px
Sure bro.

>Following the success of Wonder Woman, talent from both Marvel Studios and DC Films took to Twitter to praise the project and director Patty Jenkins on its massive success. In a recent Facebook live interview with AlloCiné, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige addressed the supposed rivalry between Marvel and DC and explained how the success of a film such as Wonder Woman will impact superhero films going forward.

>According to Feige, there isn’t really a rivalry between Marvel and DC. In fact, Feige is quick to say most of the supposed rivalry hails from the press. “There’s not really a rivalry. The rivalry is much more amongst the press, I think,” he shared. “Geoff Johns is a very good friend of mine. We grew up together in the business and recently celebrated Richard Donner, who we both used to work for. So, I applaud all the success he’s had. I really just look at it as a fan. When the movies perform well and are well received, it’s good for us – which is why I’m always rooting for them.”

>The success of Wonder Woman is wonderful. It makes us incredibly happy.Finally, we can put to rest the falsehood that audiences don’t want to see female characters,” Feige said. “We never believed that was true. There were a run of movies that just weren’t very good 10-15 years ago that caused that reputation. I’m glad that Wonder Woman has blown that away.”
>>
>>83889314
we all know only autism fuck care about that DCvsMARVEL shit
>>
Why wouldn't he be happy? The movie could have been made by him
>>
File: ScarJoAyy.jpg (186KB, 634x994px) Image search: [Google]
ScarJoAyy.jpg
186KB, 634x994px
Black Widow movie when?
>>
File: oy.png (367KB, 752x680px) Image search: [Google]
oy.png
367KB, 752x680px
>>83889314
>all of this damage control because Marvel didn't push a female capeshit movie
how embarrassing
https://my.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm
>>
Geoff Johns will make a crossover with the MCU happen in 5 years. Screencap this.
>>
>>83890093
Is it weird that I find that oy vey __sexy?
>>
>>83889423
Nah, if it were it would be an outright comedy.
They don't make movies like IM1 or Cap1 anymore.
>>
>>83890325
No, I want to marry her.
>>
>Richard Donner's Superman makes the superhero genre viable at the box office
>Wife Lauren Shuler Donner does X-men adaptations at Fox, including giving PA jobs to Kevin Feige
>Richard gives PA duties to a young Geoff Johns
>Both eventually work their way up to commanding 2 of the biggest production studios/franchises in Hollywood today

Richard Donner and Lauren Shuler Donner are literally the Adam and Eve of superhero movies.
>>
>>83891248
That's pretty cool actually. It's like pottery.
>>
[insert montage of marvel actors trashing dc]
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.