[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is glengarry Glenn Ross worth watching? I just saw NCFOM the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1541.jpg (17KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1541.jpg
17KB, 550x550px
Is glengarry Glenn Ross worth watching? I just saw NCFOM the other night and I wanna find something just as good
>>
Yes, in that it's a great film. Not really similar to NC, but pretty much a stage play showcasing great acting and writing.
>>
That movie's for closers and that's not you.
>>
>>83888269
Anything else similar to NCFOM, I feel so bored watching this, it's good so far it just feels like a film for old men
>>
>>83888244
It's worth watching just for Alec Baldwin's speech.

Jack Lemmon is a tired old fag and gets annoying.

And I like all the Pajeet bashing.
>>
>>83888244

I found it to be tremendously boring, the only part worth watching was Baldwin's speech.
>>
>>83888464
>>83888503
Lmao just finished Alec's speech turning this shit off now.
>>
File: apu_no.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
apu_no.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
"The machine" did nothing wrong
>>
>>83888244
Are you kidding? Watch it. Watch the fuck out of it. It's worth more than just Baldwin's scene.
>>
Gosh damn, what a bunch of wusses. The entire movie is great and you can cut the tension with a knife. Awesome script and a great set of actors to deliver those expletive-laden lines.

'lul just watch baldwin's scene'

Sheesh, i guess if Iron Man doesn't show up it doesn't hold people's attention.
>>
It's a great movie, but if you're a pleb with ADD you'll find it boring. Brilliant acting all around.
>>
>>83888280
THIS

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT ALREADY YOU'RE CLEARLY GETTING 3RD PRIZE
>>
File: kev.jpg (40KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
40KB, 1280x544px
>>83888957
he did everything wrong actually, they're all despicable human beings

but Levene is the most naive imo, you can do all the lying and cheating and bribing and verbal gimnastics you want, but he didn't know that at the end it all comes down to

>Levene: why?
>Williamson: because i don't like you
>>
I love how Al Pacino digs hard into Kevin Spacey with a rant but when Jack Lemmon joins in he gets completely rekt.
I could watch this movie on repeat for a week.
>>
OP here, went with Boondock Saints instead, lol
>>
>>83888244
Yes and No, it's a character fest, so the superb acting is about the only draw and not to mention the memes are weak. It's hardly worth rewatching.
>>
>>83889720
LIKE GOING FROM FILET MIGNON TO A MCDOUBLE

THE ONLY GOOD PART IS WHEN THEY SHOOT THE CAT
>>
>>83889754
The memes are weak?
The memes are weak?
Fuck you you're weak.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.