[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you defeat the Body Snatchers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

How would you defeat the Body Snatchers?
>>
>>83886894
do what pic related did and pretend to be one at the end.
>>
>>83886894
by raping underage girls
>>
>>83886894
go "AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGHHHH" at them until they all kill each other
>>
File: silicaPackets.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
silicaPackets.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>>83886894
you can't
>>
>>83886894
As an individual or small group? You couldn't, without convincing the gov of what's happening so they can work in the issue.

Otherwise, I guess all you could do would be to run away to some remote place and try the survivalist thing. Which most people aren't equipped for these days.
>>
File: they-live-roddy-piper.jpg (71KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
they-live-roddy-piper.jpg
71KB, 625x417px
Wrestle them into submission, then give 'em a taste of the good old U S and A.
>>
>>83886894
Wouldnt. I would join them and help under the condition I don't get replaced and I get my own harem.
>>
>>83888268
>I would join them and help under the condition I don't get replaced and I get my own harem.
They just say no and wait for you to fall asleep.
>>
>>83887943
>>
>>83888308
then i kill myself. cant replace that which is ded
>>
File: nuke.jpg (26KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
26KB, 500x400px
>>83886894
>>
Is the replacement process painful for the humans when they die? The movies never explained this.
>>
File: tip my hat.png (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
tip my hat.png
13KB, 183x275px
>>83888060
came here to post this.
>>
>>83886894
Snatch the bodies before they get to.
Build up a collection then build dat wall out of the bodies I've snatched.
>>
>>83886894
kill everyone
>>
>>83886894
Screech autistically
>>
>>83890317
Extremely
>>
>>83890391
what if you're a big guy?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.