[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck was this guy so autistic? I mean, Jesus Christ I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3894.jpg (72KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
72KB, 690x388px
Why the fuck was this guy so autistic? I mean, Jesus Christ I can't imagine a dumber character. Why did he do literally anything he did?
>>
>>83886181
He had that jungle fever

but seriously I'm guessing that there will be flashbacks in season 2 that show he was a host all along.
>>
>>83886181
In the script he was written to be a downie, but since these people can't act, they chose an actor of the race that most closely resembles downies - an asian.
>>
Apparently he was written as having down syndrome in the script's first draft. Presumably those in casting thought an Asian was close enough.
>>
>>83886181
is it just me or is this character's placement liberal shilling at its finest?
They took the only fucking asian guy in the show (in a show about making robots, a field in which asians are very much involved in almost every level of modern academia and business) and they placed him at the bottom of the hierarchy of this organization, and then made the "real genius" of this entire show black.
I dont understand how a show about the future of robotics and realistic looking robots doesn't have a sizable asian population. I mean seriously just research robotics a little and Asia is seriously involved with this shit
>>
>>83886516
Asians being smart is a negative stereotype
>>
>>83886478
>>83886500
Source?
>>
File: 1491655495819.jpg (13KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1491655495819.jpg
13KB, 270x259px
>>83886478
>>83886500
>Lab technician with downes syndrome
>>
File: xxxfans.jpg (1MB, 1410x1642px) Image search: [Google]
xxxfans.jpg
1MB, 1410x1642px
>>83886181
>>
>>83886299
>>83886478

Well now I'm torn. Him literally being autistic makes sense as to why he'd help fucking robots instead of humans, not quite sure why that's even a topic of debate on this show, anyway - him being retarded makes sense for his actions
Which opens a new question: why the fuck would such an esteemed park with obvious lack of job security & high exclusivity hire a fucking r tard

Both end in shitty explanations.
>>
These scenes made me drop the show
>>
>>83886516
t. buttblasted hiroshimian
>>
>>83886571
There is none, except maybe a photoshopped huffpo article
>>
>>83886181
He's in on the plot.
>>
>>83886181
Fuck that Asian prick, Literally his fault all the Hosts are awake now
>>
>>83888462
Same. Stopped watching when the black chick and this Asian dude started working together to increase her intelligence or what ever? Shame, seemed like a good show.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.