[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek what the fuck was this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: The_Belko_Experiment_poster.jpg (19KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
The_Belko_Experiment_poster.jpg
19KB, 220x326px
Kek what the fuck was this
>>
>>83884996
A paid south american vacation for James Gunn's friends and family.
>>
A comedy designed as a horror flick
>>
>>83884996
I thought he was going to get head-shot after getting out of the bunker

I hope it gets a sequel it was a change of pace from the usual horror movies
>>
>Kek what the fuck was this
fun
I got a cube vibe off of it, which is cool
they set the whole premise with the trailer / tagline, and then they did it, it wasn't a great movie but I wasn't let down at all and I liked it
>>83886481
I'd like a sequel too, lot of room to switch it up, seems like the creators were even trying to switch it up, lot of potential
>>
>netflix
reddit... watashi
>>
>>83885863
>comedy

which parts?
>>
>>83884996
bump
>>
File: 1484247115312.jpg (57KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484247115312.jpg
57KB, 419x420px
Is this the movie where they're locked in the office and get a ultimatum that they have to kill coworkers or some shit?
>>
>>83887720
Gonna guess it's the part with the head explosion montage
>>
>>83889517
yeah that's the one it flew under the rader for most though just like the power rangers remake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0x3OS4ML0
>>
>>83889735
I would have killed all the coworkers before that dude was done explaining it.

haha
>>
This actually looks pretty fun.
Pretty decent cast, the whole premise has been overdone but not in this particular way which might keep it interesting.
I'm definitely watching this.
>>
File: 1492197114743.png (459KB, 900x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1492197114743.png
459KB, 900x1481px
>villain has a scar
>>
>>83890020
yeah but don't expect anything too crazy
>>
>>83884996
I shoulda dropped it when they killed off Michael Rooker in the first 15 minutes of the movie
>>
>>83890515
how does he kick the bucket?
>>
>>83891710
Accidentally brained with a wrench
>>
>>83884996
Another Battle Royale movie. Not best, not worst.
>>
>>83884996
A pretty fun movie.

I love when people make movies that are gory and ridiculous and don't give a fuck, i hope they make like 5 of these.
>>
>>83892562
I wonder if they'll go into detail about who started the entire thing,I have a feeling it's aliens giving the metal wouldn't burn even with a blowtorch
>>
HyperCube was better
>>
*BLOOOOD*
now that i have your attention
*BLOOOOD*
>>
>>83890193
>implying this was bad
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.