[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the significance to Llewlyn Moss' pointless endeavor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: moss water.jpg (28KB, 642x266px) Image search: [Google]
moss water.jpg
28KB, 642x266px
What was the significance to Llewlyn Moss' pointless endeavor to go back with the water?

He had to have figured he bled out by that point

Does it represent the vietnam war?
>>
>>83880620
People with morales are the ones most likely to die
>>
Depending on where the bullet hits, it can actually take a really long time for someone who's been shot to die. Being a vet, he likely knew this and wanted to give him a little comfort before he died. Moss was a decent guy. iirc, he even acknowledges it was stupid to do, but he did it anyway.
>>
>>83880620
he took the money, maybe some guilt thing
>>
>>83880620
sometimes its better to die than to know you let someone else die
>>
>>83880651
this. It's a running theme throughout the movie.
>>
He was taking water to god
>>
I'm not a bad guy for leaving a man to die, stealing blood money that made shitload of people suffer, I mean, I am coming back there to give a jug of water to a corpse I left behind hours ago, how can I be a bad guy, bad guys just leave people to die after they get the money, I'm not a bad guy, I'm coming back
>>
>>83882612
it's like "whatever helps you sleep at night"
>>
>>83880651
>morales
Was that Sugar's last name?
>>
>>83882612
what is confusing you about this? he felt about leaving him to die and came back for the small chance he was still alive. you're trying your hardest to be clever and sarcastic but you just sound like a moron
>>
as llewelyn lays in bed looking at the ceiling, it's not hard to imagine him considering that "agua man" is literally the only individual to see his face.

agua man is not a witness to the theft, obviously–but agua man not dying might actually be worse for moss.

llewelyn's journey to provide water –while framed by guilt– may not be completely altruistic. he may also hope to confirm the man is already dead.
>>
>>83884358
the only confused one is you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.