[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Sometimes you sound like a redneck trucker up in here."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 44

File: billmaherandicecube.png (342KB, 715x399px) Image search: [Google]
billmaherandicecube.png
342KB, 715x399px
What did he mean by this /tv/?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk&t=54s
>>
>>83880092
he was just making up stuff to say on the spot
he didn't know what the fuck he was doing
>>
If "redneck" is fine, then "nigger" is fine too...
>>
>>83880092
That's honestly the most insulting thing you could say to Bill, you can tell he was scared by the fact he barely fought back here.
>>
>>83880248
nah not really
>>
has bill ever been funny or intelligent on camera? in his entire career? no?
>>
>>83880576
Hey everybody! Bill Maher is giving out the solution to all of life's problems! And hes doing it FOR FREE!
>>
>>83880537
t. jew
>>
>>83880576
the time he said that the 9/11 hijackers were brave was pretty based

I don't support the 9/11 hijackers but you have to admit that commandeering a plane and facing certain painful death is brave
>>
>>83880537
what are you gonna do about it, nigger
>>
>>83880537
Yes, really.

There are no "special" words.

Redneck, nigger, kike, dago, wop, chink, gook, spic, wetback, hipster, yuppie, kraut, pollock, limey, mick, jock, spearchucker, they're all the same.

Niggers, and SJW's, just need to grow the fuck up and quit being so childish about name calling.
>>
>>83880248
Were rednecks at one point enslaved and murdered just because of their skin color? Did they have to endure the worst humane conditions and bear being called the n-word to remind them they were "less than"?

No?

Then shut the fuck up, you inbred fuck.
>>
>it's our word

So you speak for all niggers?

Dumb ass nigga.

However I'm glad niggas up in arms about words and discussing it rather than chimping out. It's an evolution of the negroid and soon they will be normal like whites and some gooks.
>>
>>83880692
Well that toes a line of what is crazy and what is brave. Crazy people can take all sorts of pain but thats just because they are crazy. But you can also do the same if you are brave and have a good reason.
>>
>>83880751
So we can't say "mick" then? Because the irish were tortured as slaves etc
>>
>>83880751
>Were rednecks at one point enslaved and murdered just because of their skin color?
Depends what their heritage is.
>>
>>83880751
You ever hear about a group called the ROMANS you dumb fuck? You know who they enslaved? WHITES.

Crybaby niggers and their apologists should be culled.
>>
>>83880768
I agree but the 9/11 guys were at a strip club and getting drunk the night before. They weren't braindead zealots, they knew what they were doing.
>>
>>83880092
What did this black bitch mean by anything she brought up.

Credit to Cube, he was cool about his feelings and didn't shout over Bill. He explained his issues logically, and accepted Bill's apology. Then he got up on his soapbox, said his piece, and got back down. All of it was nice and concise and clear.

Fuckin simple.
>>
>>83880753
t uncle tom
>>
>>83880811
>ROMANS
Too long ago. There are still lots of people in the South that remember being called sub-human niggers and seen as way inferior to whites.
If it happened a few thousand years ago like with the Roman empire I doubt anyone would care.
>>
>>83880952
i'm white, icelandic
>>
>b-but it's not fair when YOU do it, white people!

FUCK all those hypocritical NIGGERS.

Either it's ALL bad, or it's ALL in play. I could care less either way.
>>
>>83880692
yeah but he just said it to be edgy.
>>
>>83880784
Can you? No you can't you stupid fuck. I dare you to go over to a group of irishmen and call them micks to their faces.
>>
>>83880956
>Too long ago

Bullshit.

It's just not convenient for the nigger narrative.
>>
>>83880751

Blacks were not "enslaved" by white people. White people just bought black slaves from the slave trade that was already being conducted there by Africans and Arabs.
>>
>>83880092
The average black person is worse than the average redneck, so he' really insulting his own people.
>>
>>83880994
i say it all the time at work. mick, paddy, potatonigger etc

i'm scottish though, we don't have this kind of shit
>>
>>83880092
Look up the lyrics to 'Cave BItch' by Ice Cube. The fact the he was somehow allowed to live in a white man's country after that and make millions of dollars is a testament to how soft whitey is.
>>
>>83881036
friendly reminder that 10 out of 13 transpeople attacked are black ones attacked by other black people per the news yesterday

black people are way more racist then white people
>>
>>83881055
>i'm scottish though
you're less of a human than the irish so who gives a shit what you say and who you say it to, you prat
>>
>>83880956
>Too long ago.

So the niggers can conveniently forget about all the whites that fought and died to free their lazy black asses in the civil war, but they can sure as fuck remember slavery. They can forget about all the white politicians and citizens that championed the "civil rights" laws of the 50's and 60's, but they can sure as fuck remember "marching" for them. They can forget about the fact that it was AFRICANS that "stole" them from their villages and tribes and sold their worthless asses to Europeans, but they remain the white slave masters.

This is why I have zero sympathy for them. They are hypocritical pieces of shit that have zero desire to integrate into OUR society, and should have been deported wholesale after the civil war.

Fuck them.
>>
>>83881155
you're not even trying tbqh
>>
File: constanza.jpg (58KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
58KB, 499x496px
>>83881110
Because they don't attack white trans?
>>
>>83881208
truth hurts don't it you sod
>>
>>83880576
I thought he was funny when he said the house nigga thing.
>>
I mostly just feel bad for truckers at this point
>>83880994
Most would probably laugh about it
>>
I've totally lost sympathy with the whole black american we were slaves bullshit.

if we didn't buy your ancestors you would still be slaves. But you'd be AFRICAN slaves. in the AFRICAN slave trade. Where do we even begin with this shit?

You think getting WHIPPED is bad? Imagine the shit ubungu and his machete and his psycho crew would have done. And BEST CASE if your ancestors escaped slavery you'd still be in some third world shithole

WORST case you'd still be a slave today because THEY'RE STILL FUCKING DOING IT. I mean yeah it's fucked up to think about it but when you do? Being enslaved by whitey and then freed gave their kids a better life than they would have had otherwise
>>
>>83880994
God damn you're reddit
>>
>>83881020
Someones gotta confirm this for me because I swear in school they taught us white people just abducted all these black people. Like they'd invade a little colony and use nets and shit to capture them
>>
>>83881453
>if we didn't buy your ancestors you would still be slaves

We who?
>>
>>83880092
Now, I get Ice cubes point. "Nigger", coming from a white dude with even the best intentions sounds wrong because it's making light of a usage of that word that was really ugly, just to have it lend more weight to your words. It coming from other races that are not white or black is cringey too. But what I don't agree with is that when it's used by a black person it's alright. In some cases it is and since they've probably been called a nigger some time in their life, intentions alone are enough to separate the acceptable usage from the unacceptable. But you can't make that longwinded speech about it being their word and not bring up the fact that black people do use it in a very demeaning sense too, especially with the word "house nigger", no one black or white should be allowed (before you go all 1st amendment on me by allowed I simply mean what's acceptable to society) to use that word. It's a phrase used by black people to put down other black people by evoking the master-slave relationship in a way that's meant to take agency away from them.

If Ice Cube, or anyone speaking up about this, made this point I would consider their point an ideological one and a correct one at that. As it stands the point is completely based on identity politics and not ideology.
>>
Calling Bill a redneck trucker is probably the best insult against him, you can tell that hurt coming from a black man
>>
>>83881534
america
>>
>>83880092
>tfw Bill Maher is destroyed by the political correctness he's been criticizing his entire career and he does it by cowing to it
>>
bunch of niggers in this thread. stfu over normie tv problems.
>>
File: nintchdbpict0002684068731.jpg (79KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0002684068731.jpg
79KB, 960x634px
>>83880956
This wasn't too long ago.
>>
>>83881552
>It's a phrase used by black people to put down other black people by evoking the master-slave relationship in a way that's meant to take agency away from them.

What the fuck is this shit? my nigga is a term of endearment. it's just black "dude"
>>
Ice Cube is fucking hypocrite. He's insulted Koreans, Jews, and gay people (I think he called Easy E a faggot in one of his songs) and now he's the PC police. He went from "fuck to police" to PC police. Fuck this nigger (inb4, "herr derr you can't say that it's OUR WORD")

But fuck Maher even more. This douchebag has spent his entire career ripping liberals for apologizing for saying something unPC, and as soon as he says something unPC, HE apologizes. I have zero respect for him now and will never watch his show again.
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (65KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
65KB, 1024x512px
>>83880537
>>
>>83881633
I'm talking about house-nigger not nigger. That's why I said phrase not word.
>>
>>83880248
jesus christ anon
>>
>>83880092
>Spend 30 years on the air preaching liberal bullshit and defending black people
>Have black people on your show to defend you
>They call you a redneck racist

Funny shit
>>
File: 1496758343360.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1496758343360.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
>tfw some cool black dude refers to you as "nigga"
>>
>>83880811
What country do you think you're living in?
>>
>>83881503
>>83881645
look at this special needs child and his petty attempts at an insult.
>>
>>83881530
That anon is right and wrong. Black people in Africa were originally captured and sold into slavery by black tribal leaders/kings. White people then bought the black slaves and used them in chattel slavery, which was a new unique form of slavery and a white invention.
>>
>>83881530
Google you fucking inbred mongoloid darkie
>>
>>83881020
Why are you trying to justify slavery? Shouldn't Europeans be held to a higher standard than the subhumans you hate? You live in a country that enslaved a race for a hundred years, and still systematically oppressed them through jim crow and redlining up until 50 years ago. You're pretty sick anon if you think nobody did anything wrong
>>
>>83880751
only rich democrats owned slaves
>>
>>83881530
bullshit. my teacher kind of tried to skimp over that fact, but that would be outright lies. there was very little enslavement whites did because there was little need for it. Warring african tribes gladly sold each other for pennies.
>>
>>83881643
>and as soon as he says something unPC, HE apologizes
He's said tonnes of unPC things and never apologized. He's even used the word "nigger" before while referring to Niggerhead ranch. He did this time due to one of three reasons. He really did feel bad about saying it and didn't really think about it when he did. Or HBO told him he either apologizes or loses his show. Or imo the actual reason, he has a lot of black friends and fans and didn't want to lose them over this.
>>
>>83881798
OH WELL THEN, THAT MAKES IT BETTER DOESN'T IT
>>
>>83881453
Imagine believing this and then thinking your inability to get a girlfriend or political representation are part of a Jewish conspiracy to keep you down. Don't you understand that you're a lunatic who's views were rejected by mainstream society long ago?
>>
Nigger is racist. Nigga ain't.
>>
In my opinion Bill Maher says more offensive things than "Senator, I'm a house nigger" week-to-week, but it seems like prominent social media figures like Deray McKesson and Chance the Rapper latched onto that one clip, made it highly public, and thus forced Bill to apologize repeatedly on last week's show. I say this as someone who watches the Bill Maher show every week and has done so for approximately 6 years. Bill Maher is a bit of an asshole, but his show is the best political comedy programme and he gets legitimately great guests to appear on the program so I will not stop watching his show any time soon.

The context of saying the phrase "house nigger" was that, for some weird reason, the Senator whom Maher was interviewing said that Bill is "welcome to come work in the fields with us." It was a strange phrase that was frankly said with a very condescending tone; I'm not sure why Senator Sasse said it, but it seemed to imply that he thought Bill was an "out-of-touch costal elite" who is only welcome in Nebraska to "work in the fields." I kind of understand why Bill said the remark because I think he was trying to comment on the fact that Sasse seemed like a fucking asshole, kind of like a slaveowner. Not saying that Maher's comment was justified but that's where I think it was coming from.
>>
>>83881807
He was defending you by suggesting "liberal educators" purposefully teach incorrect history, basically a pol false flag because that's what you guys do
>>
File: xT-Sh0r6_400x400.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
xT-Sh0r6_400x400.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>83881020
>Blacks were not "enslaved" by white people. White people just bought black slaves from the slave trade that was already being conducted there by Africans and Arabs.
>Drug lords are not "supported" by white people. White people just bought drugs from the drug trade that was already being conducted there by hispanics and chinese.

White people justifying their evil smdh.
>>
>>83880092
Bill's back was sweating.
>>
>>83880092

That's realy offensive thing for ice cube to say. Tha'ts honestly more offensive than maher saying nigger. He didn't say it about anyone. Cube is denoting a certain type of voice to certain types of people. Like the redneck trucker life style needs to dumped on. I hope ice cube apologizes.
>>
File: 1435449328648.jpg (20KB, 255x236px) Image search: [Google]
1435449328648.jpg
20KB, 255x236px
>>83880741
>There are no "special" words.

Indeed, and no ethnic group has exclusive "right" to any word.
>>
>>83880576
He has good writers.
>>
>>83881826
>He's said tonnes of unPC things and never apologized
Those things obviously had zero backlash. He bent over and took it in the ass like a bitch. When Hilary Duff wore a Native American halloween costume, there was outrage and Hilary apologized. And then Maher called her and liberals out on their bullshit. But now he's doing the same thing.

>He's even used the word "nigger" before while referring to Niggerhead ranch.
Not really the same thing. That was an OBVIOUS joke, and was over the top. In this case he flat out said "nigger".

>He really did feel bad about saying it and didn't really think about it when he did.
Bullshit. He literally said "it's a joke" 2 seconds after saying it.

>Or HBO told him he either apologizes or loses his show.
Then he has no balls.

>Or imo the actual reason, he has a lot of black friends and fans and didn't want to lose them over this.
Again, no balls.
>>
How long before white people can't say "boy"?

Or is it ok as long as it's not pronounced "bwoy".
>>
>>83881933
He won't have to because no "redneck truckers" watch the Bill Maher show or listen to Ice Cube.

Bill Maher, on the other hand, was forced to apologize because Deray McKesson tunes into the program
>>
>>83880956
But niggers are always going to be seen as inferior because they are. Everybody knows it, including themselves, yet people pretend like it's not the case.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (39KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
39KB, 396x382px
>>83880956
>Romans enslaving white people: too long ago
>Irish people not even considered white and persecuted because of their race less than a century ago
>the Umayyad caliphate enslaved Spaniards and Latin people for hundreds of years (far longer than enslavement in the US lasted) when they occupied Iberia
>innumerable other examples of slavery of white or white passing or simply not black races being enslaved without such a huge gap in time, logically nullifying your point >American enslavement of Africans also being centuries ago but is somehow still relevant despite not having any tangible effect upon the lives of black people today other than something to further self victimize themselves for their own gain only because the kikes have conditioned them into this behavior
>>
File: Ow_the_edge (1).jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge (1).jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>83882034
>>
>>83880751
>being this way on 4chan
p gay t b h
>>
>>83881453

Africa is lucky europe didn't hard core seige it and put it through endless wars and genocide.
>>
>>83880092
ice cube is og, of course he's gonna have a problem with white people
>>
>>83881909
whites weren't even the biggest supporters. The americas accounted for less than 4% of the slave trade. south american countries individually enslaved far more black people, yet they ironically get away with saying nigga a lot more.
>>
>>83881968
You're behind the times. An Indian got into an argument with Talib Kweli on twitter where Talib condescendingly called him "son", the guy replied and called him "boy" at which point everyone called him a hateful racist. For context this was a young rapper calling a 65 year old man "son".

This happened to a so called PoC.
>>
AYO FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>83881762
>chattel slavery, which was a new unique form of slavery and a white invention.
>>
>>83881853
But I have a girlfriend and Trump is president so what the fuck. You saying I'm wrong?
>>
File: Warsaw_Uprising_boyscouts.jpg (36KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
Warsaw_Uprising_boyscouts.jpg
36KB, 640x469px
>>83880956
>There are still lots of people in the South that remember being called sub-human niggers and seen as way inferior to whites.

There are still lots of people in Europe who remember being call untermensch and watching their families get machined-gunned down.
>>
>>83882205
I don't know that I'd call Talib young, but yeah I guess I am behind the times.
>>
>>83881793
>You're pretty sick anon if you think nobody did anything wrong

They did NOTHING wrong. Blacks are savages that should have been returned to Africa to live and evolve among their own.

They have been nothing but a scourge and money sink ever since the end of slavery.
>>
>>83882092
Depopulating an entire continent would probably be seen as more trouble than it's worth even if you don't give a shit about killing the natives. It mostly only worked in the Americas because disease did most of the work
>>
File: black slave trade.jpg (78KB, 1025x655px) Image search: [Google]
black slave trade.jpg
78KB, 1025x655px
>>83882130
>>
>>83881827
LOL
>>
>>83882280
far fewer still alive than victims of racism in the south, though, the 20 or so year difference is a whole generation
>>
>>83881909
Butthurt nigger trying to ignore historical fact.
>>
>>83880751

god damn why do sjw's never realize how stupidly condescending they come across and that's why no one listens to them

also why are those pieces of shit all over 4chan these days
>>
>>83882386
>a scourge and money sink

You don't seem to be that different
>>
>>83882034
This is true.
>>
>>83882417
I've heard in the past a lot of slaves went to the middle east. Did those just travel over land or was that just bullshit?
>>
>>83882034
>because they are inferior

Except at sports. Negros are very fast and have great basketball skills.
>>
File: Some blue haired faggot.jpg (80KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
Some blue haired faggot.jpg
80KB, 500x749px
>>83882067
>this stupid meme
>>
>wahh white people bee sayin means words n shit
Bill should have called him an overly sensitive bitch nigger to his face and then told him to get the fuck off his show.
There's a reason why there is no derogatory term for whites: they simply choose to not let words offend them on a racial level.
>>
>>83882038
In all these cases, did the slave-owning country designate ONE race to be slaves? Did this country give the franchise to everyone but one race. Did these countries welcome immigration from countries that shared their race only? Were the only white people in Rome or Spaniards in the caliphate slaves so that you could identify a slave by their looks alone?

When slavery ended for any other people in the world the slave label ended within a generation too. Whereas in America till 1965 the only way you were black was if you trace your lineage back to someone who was a slave. Till the 60s if you were black you were segregated. This is recent stuff. None of your other examples have that kind of history. The goddamned Romans had black citizens centuries before America gave Black people the vote.
>>
>>83882396

it worked in america because of the rush countries going there. France and spain are guilty of cornering natives too. The geography and ecosystem of america is different from africa.

Its funny though, had britain won the revolutionary war, native americans would have been given their own country as the natives teamed with britain against the US.
>>
>>83882289
lol, just checked he's 41, he tweets like a 20 yo at best.
>>
>>83880248
Give it a try outside of the basement. Report back with results asap
>>
>>83880092
>I used to play the role of gangster rapper, much like fellow actor tupac shakur, and really I'm a whiney little faggot.

"Das our word."

kys
>>
File: Detroit Then and Now.jpg (131KB, 736x786px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit Then and Now.jpg
131KB, 736x786px
>>83882429
>far fewer still alive than victims of racism in the south

Using that definition, I'm a "victim of racism" by being a White metro Detroiter, where an entire city was turned into a 3rd world shit hole and virtually all the crimes in S.E. Michigan are committed by Blacks and we have to pick-up the check.
>>
File: Islamic slavery.jpg (149KB, 792x567px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic slavery.jpg
149KB, 792x567px
>>83882481
>I've heard in the past a lot of slaves went to the middle east.

Sure, tons of Blacks ended up in the Mid East and it's till going on today in Saudi Arabia but that map was just addressing the Atlantic slave trade to the new world (with a few Blacks going to Europe).
>>
>>83880092
Ironically the racist here is Ice Cube for implying that being black is about skin color.
>>
>>83882499
Perfect rebuttal you uber faggot
>>
>>83882513
Yeah but so what? Take it up with the people who captured and sold you, not the guy that bought you.

It's not like by never saying nigger you're going to erase the fact that their ancestors were slaves
>>
>>83881055
>im scottish

Literally the mexicans of white people, fuck off
>>
>>83882609
>where an entire city was turned into a 3rd world shit hole
Did that happen because of black people or because all the rich white people left? You can take any city in the world and remove their rich population and it's going to suffer. Take away the rich population and blue collar jobs and you get Detroit.
>>
>Wow, he said "f*ck", he's so brutally honest, I'm going to believe anything he says
>>
>>83880092
>its the white people explain why racism doesnt exist/doesnt matter episode again
>>
>>83882701
your women love it
>>
>>83882701
i think you mean the oirish
>>
>>83882481
They did a lot of over land slave trafficking to the middle east, and the big difference between Muslim and Christian slavery is that the Muslims castrated the males so they could reproduce, while the dumbass Christians left them intact.
>>
>>83882719
>rich white people left?

And why did they leave?
>>
>>83882719
all the whites left, not just the rich
they saw the jobs leaving, so they left too
only niggers were stupid enough to stick around, then elect corrupt democrat mayors for decades, and wallow in ruin while blaming whitey and car companies for all their problems

the core root of the problem is blacks, and always will be. has been since history began, and it isn't going to change anytime soon. well, actually it will. The Chinese don't do this bullshit whites do, they will just cull the niggers and be done with it.
>>
>>83882672

You seem upset, sunshine.
>>
>>83882417
Why are you replying to me with this? It's about 5% here with them using 6.2 million slaves traded. There were 10 million in total, but even cherry picking dates it's still a really small percentage. Did you even look at it before replying?
>>
Watching this bit live, you could tell Bill wanted to call Ice Cube a nigger to his face but restrained himself because he can't afford another fuck up so he had to swallow it
But yeah, Ice Cube is hardly at a position to discuss using the word nigger. I'd rather talk to the first black guy he had on the show, the one bitching about white privilege
>>
>>83882681
>Take it up with the people who captured and sold you,
I'm sure the enslaved people hated their capturers
>not the guy that bought you.
lol what? I should be mad at the people who enslaved me but not the people who keep not just me but all my progeny enslaved?

If you get arrested by a police officer for a crime you didn't commit and spend your life in jail are you only going to hate the officer or also the people who keep you there i.e. the judges. Now, imagine that but on a multigenerational basis. Now imagine your great grandson is finally freed. But everyone still considers him a criminal and he can't use the same school as everyone else or drink from the same fountain etc. Now imagine his great grandson finally can do all that but people still remind him where he came from constantly. If that guy gonna be more mad at the police officer who wrongfully arrested his ancestor or the system?
>>
>>83882752
>why did they leave?

Niggers being niggers?
>>
>>83882900
Oh now you're switching to passive aggressiveness? That's neat.
>>
>>83882752
Because there weren't any opportunities for them to continue being rich? Why didn't white people in NY and Chicago leave when both these cities had worse crime.
>>83882801
And the fact that blacks stayed behind had nothing to do with their economic standing and the opportunities available to them elsewhere?
>>
>>83883026
>Because there weren't any opportunities for them to continue being rich?
No, you know the answer.
>>
>>83880994
>Irishmen if by that you mean "people in the US of Irish decent", then my friends from Irish families and I joke about the damn Mick's all the time.
>>
>>83880751

>whites have never been slaves in human history
>only niggers have ever been slaves
>and the european/north american negro slave trade was the worst ever

Jesus christ
>>
>>83882719
>Did that happen because of black people or because all the rich white people left?

The White people left Detroit initially after the 1967 Riot but it turned into a mass migration into the suburbs with the election of Coleman Young in 1973, where one of his first acts as mayor was reducing the term of residency to receive welfare down to only six months, which resulted in a tidal wave of niggers moving to Detroit to sponge off White working people and rob their homes while they were at work and mug them when they came home.

And because of the 1967 Riot, the Detroit police couldn't wouldn't do jack shit about it, as they were scared of being accused of "racism" and losing their jobs and pensions.

The end result was niggers running rampant in Detroit and White people heading for the hills to GTFO.
>>
It's baffling how retarded the political and social climate is in the US. Racism isn't existent anymore, at any systematic level yet you mongs seem to think it is.
>>
>>83883056
No I don't. There are a lot of cities with huge black populations and bad crime. But white people continue to live there. NY, Philly, Chicago hell even small towns like Hartford, CT. Why? Because there are jobs and other economic opportunities there.
>>
>>83880956

there are still lots of niggers in africa and the middle east that are slaves.

Whites are the only race in history to voluntarily abolish slavery. Talk about ungrateful.
>>
>>83882914
>Why are you replying to me with this?

You mentioned the slave trade to the Americans and I posted the map to reinforce your point.

Cool your jets, Turbo.
>>
>>83882931
That analogy doesn't work.

It's more like you get arrested for a crime you didn't commit and get sent to jail and made to do labour, then another jail buys you. And then they release you. While all the inhabitants of your old jail are still locked up for no reason. And you're gonna be mad at the second jail?
>>
>>83881307
>>83881155
relax abdul
>>
>>83883257
Go knit a new kilt you skirt-wearing sheep fucker.
>>
>>83883026
>And the fact that blacks stayed behind had nothing to do with their economic standing and the opportunities available to them elsewhere?
shieeeet it ain't muh fault I stayed in a dead town mif no jobs. not like da white man wood gib me a job anyway mang. fuck it, I ain't even gunna try. just sit on muh porch and smoke weed

remember kids: blacks are the same as us, but aren't responsible for anything that happens to them because white people were mean to them. so we have to utterly support them or else they will chim- err I mean get upset and demonstrate their displeasure with whites by destroying their own communities.
>>
>>83883272
sheepshaggers are the welsh, we're the heroin addicts. learn the stereotypes abdul
>>
the irony is Cube very much turned into a house nigger
>>
>>83883315
buts I was realz once senpai
and dats all dat counts. aint no one remember are wez dare yet, day remember NWA nahmean? that makes me good 4 life
*smacks lips*
>>
>>83883225
>then another jail buys you. And then they release you.
If this was the case I can guarantee you black people would look at white people with a lot more admiration and respect. The truth is multiple generations were enslaved and kept enslaved in the richest country the world had ever seen. Even when they were released they weren't allowed to fully part-take in the opportunities the land provided.

Look, I know your mind is made up about this issue and I'm not going to waste more of my energy trying to convince you. If you wish you can read the analogy again and realize that if that happened to you you'd be pretty pissed off too or you can disregard it and keep believing that white people did black people a favor when they bought them from Africa and kept them enslaved for generations.
>>
Why won't /tv/ acknowledge the existence of white privilege?
>>
>>83883302
You're all sheep fuckers, you unintelligible highland wank splatter
>>
File: mack-engine.jpg (58KB, 808x388px) Image search: [Google]
mack-engine.jpg
58KB, 808x388px
>>83883026
> Because there weren't any opportunities for them to continue being rich?

Nonsense.

While the auto industry in Detroit took a hit in the 70s, it’s a flat-out myth that all the job disappeared; the factories are _still_ there and were still there in the 70s.

White people left and Blacks moved in because Coleman Young became mayor of Detroit and he and the Democrats implemented a cradle-to-grave welfare system that not only allowed by actually encouraged Blacks to sit around on their ass collecting welfare and robbing their White neighbors, while the police refused to do anything about it for fear of being branded “racist”.
>>
>>83883426
the last animal i fucked was a hog

how is your mum by the way?

:^)
>>
>>83883402
>white privilege
aka not having trash genetics and family line that made poor decisions
>>
>>83881609
this
>>
>>83883454
b-but democrats are the good guys!
change and yes we can and all that good shit muhnigga
>>
>>83881643
This. His word doesnt mean shit, hes a fucking nigger.
>>
>>83880751
You think Africans were enslaved because of their skin colour? Are you an actual retard?
>>
>>83883134
>1967 Riot

Before the ghetto riot of 1967, Detroit's black population had the highest rate of home-ownership of any black urban population in the country, and their unemployment rate was just 3.4 percent. It was not despair that fueled the riot. It was the riot which marked the beginning of the decline of Detroit to its current state of despair. Detroit's population today is only half of what it once was, and its most productive people have been the ones who fled.[77]

Who makes blacks hate whites, even though blacks clearly benefit from the presence of whites? I do not believe this poison comes from black Americans, someone is playing them.
>>
>>83880751
>enslaved because of their skin color
They were enslaved because they were dumb ape-people, if they were green the same thing would've had happened
>>
>>83883465
No shit you fucked a barn animal, you inbred shitgibbon.
>>
File: 1497282275613.webm (407KB, 502x492px) Image search: [Google]
1497282275613.webm
407KB, 502x492px
>>83883568
wew
>>
File: 1442110737578.png (1MB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1442110737578.png
1MB, 650x975px
>>83880092
ice cube and that other bitch are pathetic, but i liked seeing the kike squirm.
especially ice cube because he took part in nigger culture and even PROFITED off it, then he turns around and says that whitey is keepin his brothas down. ice cube has hurt the american negro community far worse than any white man
>>
Why do white people want to say nigger so bad?
>>
>>83880751
>were white people enslaved?
Yes, millions of them, by many different civilizations
Read a book sometime.
>>
>>83883664
tell people they "can't" do something and it makes them want to do it
>>
>>83880092
he meant he sounded like white trash. like a cracker. or larping cult member.
>>
>>83880956
You don't even have to go back thousands of years. Look up the white slaves in Middle East. Why doesn't blacks give a shit about black slaves in ME anyways? Being chosen to be a slave in the West was great compared to being sent across the Sahara. If I was black, I'd be pretty furious at the West Africans who sold my ancestors as slaves ftbqh.
>>
>>83883664
it is the principal of it. whites have an evolved sense of basic human justice due to the amount of cooperation needed to survive in the frigid northern wastes of europe. no one should be allowed to silence of censor or infringe on another person
>>
>>83883664

you gotta admit it's really fun to say
>>
File: 1496786116126.jpg (99KB, 618x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496786116126.jpg
99KB, 618x499px
>>83883710
>Why doesn't blacks give a shit about black slaves in ME anyways?

Because jews don't need them to be angry at Arabs
>>
>>83880092
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-2D49xbxM
Here's my thoughts on the whole debacle.
>>
>>83883600
stop replying to me you dimwitted cocksplat
>>
>>83883736
Jews need to be gagged if humanity wants to survive
>>
>>83883811
make me, knave
>>
>>83883385
Where the fuck else are they treated better? America fucking abolished slavery, let them vote, gave them money, gave them housing. The second jail was incredibly kind to them by comparison
>>
>>83883454
What bullshit. The white population of Detroit in 1960 was 70.83% of 1.67m. In 1970 it was 55.5% of 1.5m. Between it's prime and 1970 before Coleman the population dropped from 1.85m to 1.51m.

The welfare system was a bad idea for a economically and demographically shrinking city. But the white population went from 1.55m to .83m in the 20 years before Coleman. People, specifically white, rich people abandoned the city en masse before the riots, before the new mayor and his policies and before it turned into a shithole.

The only people who stayed behind were those who could not move because of their socio-economic status. And the entire thing is pinned on them.
>>
>>83883963
guess they'd rather go back to their brothers in africa
who sold them to whites
and killed their tribe in warfare, which ended with them being taken as slaves
in a land still stuck in what is basically the stone age
yea... that's much better than living in white man civilization with medical care, science, and all that jazz. I mean, whites kept calling them mean names and being suspicious of them so that's just not gunna fly mang
>>
>>83880092
wtf is wrong with being a redneck trucker
>>
>>83883664
it's cathartic

get angry at something and call it a nigger. it just makes you feel better than any other curse word would
>>
>>83881643
>I think he called Easy E a faggot in one of his song
Was that back in the early 90's? Because people can change their views you know. I dont know anything about Ice Cube really but come on
>>
>>83880092
someones been a very naughty liberal
>>
>>83884172
>Because people can change their views you know
Ice Cube hasn't changed much.
He made money exploiting ghetto niggers and encouraging them to continue to be ghetto niggers. Now he does basically the same thing, exploiting dumb blacks and telling them to continue being shitbags because "fuck whitey"
only thing that's changed is that he use to be in NWA, now he's in BLM
>>
>>83884172
>Was that back in the early 90's? Because people can change their views you know.
Even if he did change his views, shouldn't he apologize the same way he made Maher apologize? Unless Ice Cube thinks black people own the word "faggot" as well.
>>
>>83884045
RIGHT? I mean for fucks sake Perfect Happy World doesn't exist and these people think it does cause they see it on the teevee
>>
Bill is such a KEK and i dont even use that word. why the fuck is he apologizing for anything, he literally ran a show called POLITCALLY INCORRECT
>>
>>83884411
they'd complain about anything
>whitey gives them everything
shieeet mang you think I can't get muh own damn job and food and house and shit?! fuck you whitey!
>whitey leaves them alone to their own devices
shieeet whitey be holding me back and keeping me down I can't do shit!
>whitey takes them back to africa
shieeet it's fucking hot out ear mang where da fuck all da food? fuck you mean I gotta farm and herd shit? I ain't no slave muhfucka! gibs me dat food UN, now muhfucka!

The best thing to do is what the Chinese are doing right now. Move in, take their women, breed them out of existence, and kill any male that gets even slightly uppity about their new cold hearted Chinese overlords.
niggers will beg whites to take them back soon
>>
File: Detroit Olympics 1968.gif (9KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit Olympics 1968.gif
9KB, 316x400px
>>83883996

It’s not bullshit at all.

The entire U.S. was moving out to the ‘burbs after WWII, this wasn’t anything unique to Detroit but the combination of the Riot, Coleman Young and hordes of niggers made the city utterly uninhabitable.

But prior to the niggers, Detroit was a premier global city that even came in 2nd place in the running to host the 1968 summer Olympics but after the niggers….
>>
>>83885425
You're bulshitting again so you don't have to challenge your views. In 1950 there were 1.55m whites and 300k blacks in Detroit. In 1970, 2 years after losing the olympic bid, 3 before Coleman there were 815k whites and 660k blacks. The black population doubled, in keeping with the trend across all cities at that time. And the white population halved which is way worse than the rate at which people moved to the suburbs elsewhere. After Coleman there was no real popuation explosion of blacks, they reached a peak of 770k by 1990 and now are at 590k, less than 1970s figures before Coleman.

Again, you want to pin this on the blacks so I doubt facts are going to get in the way. But half the white population of Detroit left between the 50s and 70s. There was no massive explosion of the black population between 70s and the 90s and the black population has steadily fallen since then. The only reason it seems that between 70s and today black people took over Detroit is because everyone else left not because of them but because they had better opportunities elsewhere. So you can sit here and cry about Detroit's lost glory but that would've been lost with or without black people.
>>
>>83881078
Exactly this. The entire song is him ripping white women. What a joke.
>>
>>83880092

daily reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TV0HcIQd_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOwjtNEoRYg
>>
>>83886180
In no other country in the world do you see the steady white flight/population decline of major cities that the US has seen.
There is nothing special about subburbs except that its AWAY FROM NIGGERS

There are "better oppurtunities" elsewhere because the companies were also fleeing niggers.

The whole situation is 100% the fault of the blacks, and their left wing enablers. If there was no blacks then Detroit would be a bustling city of 2+ million today.

Easy to talk when you don't live anywhere near the blacks, don't have to deal with their bullshit, or with them voting for corrupt criminals, or with them driving all businesses out, etc
>>
>>83886822
>There is nothing special about subburbs except that its AWAY FROM NIGGERS
Or the fact that you can own a house with a front lawn, a back lawn, a garage, have multiple cars for the family, pay lower taxes, live in a community free of poor people (not just blacks) and most importantly, live your life free of interference.

>There are "better oppurtunities" elsewhere because the companies were also fleeing niggers.
lol, do you really believe it's cheaper to set up a factory in Philly compared to North Dakota or Nebraska.

>If there was no blacks then Detroit would be a bustling city of 2+ million today.
No it'd be a ghost-town with a few thousand white people.
>>
>>83887166
What
When they already have multi-billion dollar factories in a city, plus a trained workforce
It is not beneficial for the company to have to move states. Doesn't matter how much tax breaks they will get.
They fled Detroit because of the blacks, because of affirmative action saying they had to hire these blacks.

People don't WANT to live in subburbs, they had to, to get away from the blacks.

They are a scourge on this country because of traitors like yourself.
>>
>>83887277
So all these companies shifted their factories from Iowa to China to get away from white people?

There's nothing white people love more than individualism and to be far away from their families and other people. That's why the only kids that would move out at 18 anywhere in the world were American white kids. Till it was affordable at least. Moving to the suburbs is just an extension of that.

The above statement is not backed by stats but my feelings. Just like every post you've made.
>>
>>83881020
What about all the baby niglets that were born from the african slaves? How did they become enslaved if white people didn't do it?
>>
>>83883026

>Why didn't white people in NY and Chicago leave when both these cities had worse crime.

They did. Not to the same extent as Detroit because of the economic problems of the city, but white people fled from nearly every major metropolitan area of the United States, until recently.
>>
>>83880092
>bigotry is bad but fuck impoverished, lower class whites
>>
I love Ice Cube actually, but didn't he make a name for himself rapping about killing and robbing people? Who is he to talk about saying things that are "hurtful"?
>>
File: newjimcrow.jpg (49KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
newjimcrow.jpg
49KB, 520x520px
Most of the people in this thread just aren't getting that we're living with the legacy of slavery and POC as second-class citizens to this fucking day.

For God's sake, there are more black people in prison right now than there were in the 19th century, and we're just going to ignore that? Or better yet, write it off as certain races just being prone to crime?

I don't get it: you enslave an entire group of people, fight the bloodiest war in U.S. history for that reason, continue a system of racial oppression well into the Civil Rights era, call it "criminal reform" and the war on drugs when you can't do that any more, and then wonder why POC are so fed up with getting the shit end of the stick all the time.

Nothing has changed in white America. The most incremental of progress is treated like the end of the world, as if asking for basic rights as full U.S. citizens is tantamount to white genocide or whatever stupid bullshit you wanna call it.
>>
>>83887745
They did to EXACTLY the same extent as Detroit
NYC is a 15% white city
Chicago is maybe 20% white city

>>83887769
Sometimes the non-whites open their mouths and show their real contempt of whites
>>
File: atlas.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
atlas.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>83880248
Slurs against whites have no weight because there's nothing to be ashamed of. Being reminded you're a nigger hurts.
>>
>>83887907
Fuck off /pol/, you are literally retarded.
We have census data.
>>
>Whites leave

WAAAH White Flight

>Whites return

WAAAH Gentrification!
>>
>>83887903
Your "white america" is all jews and mega rich liberals, not some broke ass redneck meth head.
>>
>>83887993
Yea thats right, you can go look up the demographics of these cities and see that I'm right
>>
>>83887993
I hope its as good as racial crime stats where Guadalupe Taco Dominguez is white.
>>
>>83887903
Niggers complain endlessly but they would never in a million years leave, because all their complaints are baseless bullshitting
They know that they have it the best out of any group of blacks in the world, they love their gibs, they love their white womens, they love their communities being taken care of by whites...
>>
>>83887903
blacks are 13% of the population yet commit 52% of the homicides in the USA, you moron

is whitey pulling the trigger on all those crimes? is it "systemic racism" making black people commit murders?

>93% of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks
>black crime rates were LOWER in the 1940's and 1950's when discrimination was rampant and black poverty MORE prevalent

The reason for this is because of family breakdown. Family's are fucking non-existent in poor black culture, there is no such thing as fatherhood. You can draw a straight line between family break down and crime rates increasing amongst blacks.
>>
>>83880692
>painful death

do you have any idea how fast they were fucking dead?
>>
>>83880092
>dis nigga thinking he has any right to talk about anything
>>
>>83887903
>For God's sake, there are more black people in prison right now than there were in the 19th century
Black people commit far more crime than anyone else.
>write it off as certain races just being prone to crime?
It's not "writing it off" if it's reality.
Black people commit far more crime than anyone else.
>as if asking for basic rights as full U.S. citizens is tantamount to white genocide
"PoC" have full rights as US citizens. They only think they don't because they want money and status and have somehow never realized they have to work for it. "PoC" who spend their time studying and working are extremely successful compared to those who sit around complaining about whitey and smoking weed all day.
>>
>>83880751
itt
people taking the bait
>>
>>83888113
Biggie was a fat fuck and Easy was a jew with AIDS
>>
>>83888075
>when discrimination was rampant

Concepts like "discrimination" are fake marxist concepts. What they are is just basic freedom, property rights, free speech, and free association.

Do blacks have an intrinsic right to shove themselves into places they are not welcome? To take over cities built by whites by virtue of their numbers?

>You can draw a straight line between family break down and crime rates increasing amongst blacks.
I dnno about that, black criminality and black family all disentegrated at the same time

It's other things like forced integration/welfare/negros able to deal drugs to whitey that caused it.

I don't think people understand the reality of what the "civil rights" movement was, it's not different to black rioting today over "police violence", just an oppurtunity for them to be uppity criminals.
>>
>>83882464
He said while acting stupidly condescending.

People are tired of your shit. Get used to it, because we aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>83880092
>>
haven't seen this clip, but iirc didn't Ice Cube regularly go on anti-semitic rants in his songs back in the day?
>>
>>83888250
>we
Royal "we" or multiple personality disorder?
>>
>>83888186

>Concepts like "discrimination" are fake marxist concepts. What they are is just basic freedom, property rights, free speech, and free association.

that's the fucking point, dipshit, being deprived of rights is discrimination. Whites and Asians being disadvantaged in college applications because of Affirmative Action is discrimination. You are just playing semantics but not making any argument.

>Do blacks have an intrinsic right to shove themselves into places they are not welcome? To take over cities built by whites by virtue of their numbers?

If the place they "are not welcome" is a place guaranteed to them by the Constitution, than yes. And "taking over cities built by whites by virtue of their numbers" is what you might call the freedom to reproduce, you fucking moron. Telling them they can't enjoy life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is in fact "discrimination" no matter what name you want to call it you pseudo-intellectual fuck
>>
Can blacks be saved? Can they be civilized?

Or is it hopeless?
>>
>cries because feelings were hurt because someone said a bad word
>gets star on walk of fame
hmmm

was this fool, ever hard, or was he always some house nigger sell out?
>>
Maybe I'm just the fuck-up retard here, but I just feel like if we all truly wanted equality and for everything to be okay between all races and shit, one of the steps we'd take towards that would be to show indifference to the word "Nigga" and "Nigger" regardless of the person saying it. I fully believe there's no such thing as an inherently BAD word, but rather bad intentions. Bill was obviously making a joke, which was funny yeah, but the joke was a reference point to a shit time, and was semi-making light of it for a joke. The day where we as a collective all sit upon common "equal" ground is the day absolutely nobody gives a shit about that anymore, and takes it for what it was meant to be.

Equality through indifference, essentially, is what I'm saying. Because when you flat out don't care about something, you take all negative power that thing holds and shit. But what the fuck do I know, just feels like the solution to all kinds of "problems" like this one, is a rather a simple solution, but everyone is way too fucking touchy and full of pride to ever make that a reality.
>>
>>83888429
hes from the west coast of course he was never hard
>>
>>83888437
Based Morgan Freeman
>>
>>83888391
>Can blacks be saved?
>>
>>83888345
What RIGHTS were they deprived of? None
The idea that they were actually discriminated against is total fantasy.

Whites have a right to exist unmolested by people not of their race or kind. We have a right to the things that we build. We have a right to not be victims of endless crime waves.

They can enjoy their life/liberty/happiness AMONG THEMSELVES, in the things that they build or pay for.

Only an anti-white piece of shit believes blacks have a constitutional right to access white businesses, white communities, white tax money, white institutions, or white cities.

This is the whole problem, noone has any idea what freedom is, or what rights are.
>>
File: abyss.gif (121KB, 438x624px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.gif
121KB, 438x624px
>>83888312
HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT "ANTI-SEMINIC" MEANS, JERRY! IT AIN'T THE SAME!!

Seriously though, black people in America will never get over slavery. They'll never get over the period before civil rights. They'll never grow past it, and as a result grow as a people.

No, they'll keep crying about "KANGS" and expecting a handout, a codependency that was honestly perpetrated and nurtured by FUCKING WHITE LIBERALS, though blacks are obviously in no hurry to get out from under it, thus they're not actually serious about moving forward into anything truly evolutionary.
>>
>>83888437
>if we all truly wanted equality
How can there be equality when there are serious biological differences between the races ?
Just at the very basic point, equality is impossible.
>>
>>83888449
Is that how he feels too? I wouldn't be surprised, I really like that dude a lot. Seems like a very smart, respectable guy. I remember watching this clip of him showing distaste for "Black History Month" because it all is normal, american history and whatnot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

F
>>
File: 1395333072580.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
1395333072580.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
>white privilege
>>
>>83888497
Blacks will continue getting their trillions of dollars of handouts, continue preying on whites, continue race mixing, and continue shoving themselves into nicer white areas while running the whites out

Thats all they want, all they will ever want.
They don't want to be accepted by whites, they want to be privileged OVER whites. They are not one of us, they do not share our thinking or our values or want to be one of us.
>>
>>83888506
I'm talking social equality, same as everyone else. We can't help biological differences, at least not yet, though we have full control over societal differences.
>>
>>83888477

Being THIS out of touch.
>>
white people have forbidden words, i'd like to hear how this isn't racist
>>
>>83888565
>Blacks will continue
Relax. Sooner or later the West will fall, and China will wipe out blacks.
>>
>>83888477
>What RIGHTS were they deprived of? None
The right to vote? how about that one retard
>>
the funniest part is when they referenced "death certificate" as the reason Ice Cube is there
>>
>>83888604
They are not of our nation, rights and freedoms are for people within our nation/people. Not for foreigners(blacks) or others to use to secure authority over us.

Blacks voting in their own black elections for black leadership is fine, blacks voting to put blacks in power over whites is NOT fine.
>>
>>83882130

>yet they ironically get away with saying nigga a lot more.

Brazil here. We really really don't.
>>
>>83888589
Sorry, I follow old fashioned forms of thought & I'm not ashamed of being white
If I was black talking this way about black empowerment, you wouldn't have any problem with me.
>>
>>83888660
you seem to be forgetting that
1. they were forcibly brought here
2. those rights were extended to them when they became free citizens
3. those rights were denied them by law-breaking white people during the Jim Crow era

the laws of the land, agree with them or not, gave black people the same rights as whites. this isn't something you can argue about. it happened.
>>
>>83882481
Most still went by water, usually the Red Sea, or the Gulf but some did just travel over land through Egypt. It was simply easier to get your slaves to a coastal city and move them by boat. They also had slave trade posts in damn near every port city. So if a Muslim wanted to buy some slaves he just had to go to the nearest port city.
>>
File: 1474311628452.png (187KB, 355x492px) Image search: [Google]
1474311628452.png
187KB, 355x492px
>ONCE CHANCE AT LIFE

>BORN A NIGGER
>>
>>83881880
He said nigga and still got lectured for 30 minutes of his hour long show. About 10 of which people who aren't him aren't even on screen.

You could tell Bill was getting pissed off too because when Ice Cube was bitching he said "Anybody who's watching right now thinks the point has been made already"

I can't understand what goes through the minds of these retards when they think this helps their case and not hurts it.
>>
>>83888785
>1. they were forcibly brought here
So now they need to be forcibly sent back to rectify that?

>2. those rights were extended to them when they became free citizens
And they got those rights then, you seem to have a totally false concept of what rights are, it doesn't offer them entitlement to anything whites have made for themselves.

>3. those rights were denied them by law-breaking white people during the Jim Crow era
100% untrue in every way.
>>
File: KGNtecv.gif (845KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
KGNtecv.gif
845KB, 500x271px
>>83880092
it was fun watching smug bill unhinge his jaw to suck race hustler cock for half of his own show

what a teachable moment it was
>>
>>83888604
nigger are you a fucking retard
you think they had a right to vote in africa?
>>
>>83888785
Also: I fundamentally reject the idea that you should care about the "laws of the land" more than your own race/people.
>>
White people should have just done what Muslim Arabs did and castrate their black slaves instead of breeding them to save a buck on frequent purchases. That's why you don't see a whole lot of kangs in Egypt and the like.

Or pick your own cotton.
>>
File: 1497274664205.jpg (107KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1497274664205.jpg
107KB, 500x447px
>>83880092
haven't watched this episode yet, is it as cringy as I think it is?

>>83888003
>not some broke ass redneck meth head.
not that anon, but if that redneck meth head automatically view themselves as better than any nigger regardless of socio-economic status, then they are apart of the white america he was describing.

>>83888477
>>83888497
>>83888565
>>83888598
>Being THIS delusional/paranoid over 15% of the U.S population.
Truly you all are shining examples of the master race.
>>
>>83888953
Yeah wtf theyre called jim crow LAWS what a moron
>>
>be Bill Maher
>corporate puppet pretending to be edgy but nothing he says goes beyond the marching orders of the Democrat-Neocon backing coprorations
>starting to feel powerful having these totally edgy Democrats rallying behind you as you call political opponents retards
>nigger comes on and whips out his dick
>have to suck it basically with a kike executive holding a gun to your head

Sad existence.
>>
File: drunk20leper.jpg (262KB, 606x622px) Image search: [Google]
drunk20leper.jpg
262KB, 606x622px
>>83880784
THAT'S OUR WORD AND YOU AINT GETTIN IT BACK
>>
>>83889055
>Being THIS delusional/paranoid over 15% of the U.S population.

t. some retard who lives nowhere near blacks preaching about how people should behave towards blacks.
Also works in his contempt of whites into his post.

Liberals should kill themselves.
>>
File: 2spoopy.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
2spoopy.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>83880165
This, I'm not sure what this episode was supposed to be. So Maher invites a couple very successful blacks on his show to accept his apology on behalf of all blacks? And all they do is parrot BLM talking points for 8 minutes.

Should have just had Na Tahisi Coates come on the show and fuck Maher in the ass.
>>
>>83880873
she meant let's not forget that women in general should be mad about this because most house niggers were female let's expand this teachable moment to infantilize as many living humans as possible
>>
>>83880976
in the first interview the guy literally makes a "black people are monkeys" joke out of nowhere

now what makes him think ice cube is okay with that
>>
>>83889055
>>Being THIS delusional/paranoid over 15% of the U.S population.
I'm not worried about blacks at all, I'm worried about the Mexicans. Obviously the blacks get btfo out first in a civil war by both Mexicans and Whites.
>>
>>83881552
sort of like when ice cube talks about bitches and jews and fags in his recordings right?
>>
>>83880751
>bear being called the n-word
>n-word

jesus christ just it. its a word. it doesnt apply to one race and one race doesnt own it.
>>
>>83880751
>"enslaved and murdered just because of their skin color"
Nigga they were bought because they were cheap and did labor well and hate crimes aren't fucking real
>>
>>83880751
Nigger shut up.
>>
>>83889101
>all these useless assumptions, because I didn't agree with 'le eternal scary black man' meme, to the point where I'm going full retard about history.
kek

>>83889193
>I-I'm not worried about blacks at all, I swear.
Sure thing friendo. Those quotes (even if all weren't you) say otherwise though.
>>
>>83889259
>Nigga they were bought because they were cheap and did labor well
memes aside, there's no reason to assume a person in chains "does labor" better than a free person paid a wage.

what i would give for an america with no blacks and a strong culture of paying wages for work. instead we have blacks and a majority that thinks drawing breath should earn a wage.
>>
>>83880092
So following this logic I can put on a yarmulke and be a judge in germany for no other reason that an evil that wasn't inflicted on me but on people vaguely similar to me not by you but by people similar to you entitles me to it. And they have to sit there, shut up and take it because even though they know it's wrong and makes no sense, the social pressure upon them would otherwise be to big to cope with.

BRB, emmigratn'.
>>
>>83889315
My only quote was about China inheriting the earth after the West falls.

Blacks are literally inconsequential. Without white people to protect and feed them, Arabs and the Chinese will wipe them out in Africa, and Hispanics will in the Americas. Sucks for blacks I guess.
>>
>>83889098
WE
>>
>>83888477
Dubs confirms the truth.

Whites are the only nations under a mandate from non-whites to allow their nations to be occupied and to provide welfare for non-whites.

We just need to accept the fact that "diversity" is a FAILURE as all it means is having your shit taken and given to others. Whites need to band together as a people and evict non-whites and Jews from the U.S. once and for all.
>>
That is funny.

t. A. Wyatt Mann.
>>
>>83888604
There was no "right" to vote, dipshit. It's always been a privilege.

Whites didn't have the "right" to vote back in the day either.
>>
>>83880751

top kek at all the edgy faggots and /pol/tards getting triggered at this post. You guys have the emotional maturity of teenage girls and the intellect to match.
>>
>>83883134
Detroit will never be saved because they only care about downtown which while more attractive is not safer. Everything outside of downtown is a lost cause.

When the housing market crashed you seen tons of Detroiters move north. I remember one of the headlines reading "Blacks flee Detroit for Macomb County". Today if you were to look at the numbers you can see how much everything has depreciated. Cities like Warren, Eastpointe, St. Clair Shores Centerline.
>>
>>83889455
It was weak b8 too
>>
>>83889455
top kek at the faggot that thinks people don't actually believe that stupid shit.
>>
This is why I have zero white guilt
>>
>>83880751
AND WHO SOLD THE BLACKS TO AMERICA?????? IT WAS BLACKS
>>
>>83889566
They were slaves there too, all "civilization" in Africa existed due to slave trade
But the leftists want to invent some fantasy narrative about history to portray blacks are victims of evil whitey

Comes from their communist world views of endless "class struggle"
>>
>>83889370
>Blacks are literally inconsequential.
Is that why you had to invent a future timeline where all are wiped out, to comfort that other paranoid anon? Ok
>>83889407
>Humans are the borg meme
>>83889540
So you had white guilt before?
>>
>>83880751
>worst humane conditions
???
>>
>>83889639
>Is that why you had to invent a future timeline where all are wiped out, to comfort that other paranoid anon? Ok
The future looking bright! Can you imagine all the progress without blacks impending humanity? Woah.
>>
>>83889566
>AND WHO SOLD THE BLACKS TO AMERICA??????

jews

most ships were jew owned and the salves were bought and sold by jews too poor white people who needed help in there farming
>>
>>83889528
I suck cock anon and I enjoy it. Do you enjoy being a retard?
>>
File: detroit vs.jpg (77KB, 425x340px) Image search: [Google]
detroit vs.jpg
77KB, 425x340px
>>83886822
>If there was no blacks then Detroit would be a bustling city of 2+ million today.

Indeed.

Over _40 square miles_ of Detroit are weed filled rubble strew empty lots, as the niggers literally destroyed the city.
>>
File: .....jpg (14KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
14KB, 236x330px
>>83889705
>cocksucking faggot
>accusing anyone else of being a retard

Enjoy AIDS.
>>
>>83888113
yeah he has millions of dollars and you're afucking broke darkie/wigger posting on 4chan you care about his opinion and he doesn't even know what your opinion is
>>
>>83889635
Some groups relied on it economically, some fought it. The left is wrong by making it seem as though the evil white people went and kidnapped all the black africans, and the right is wrong for making it seem as though the africans slavers considered the ones they sold "their" people. The concept of racial unity didn't exist there back then.
>>83889667
So-so bait, anon. Here's a (You) anyway.
>>
>>83889847
>So-so bait, anon. Here's a (You) anyway.
Sorry brah, your pets won't make it past this century after whites are gone. Get ready for Chinese domination.
>>
>>83880751
No blacks alive today went through slavery
>>
>>83889793
Your odds of getting AIDS from swallowing a poz load are pretty small unless you just brushed your teeth with sandpaper or something.
>>
File: 1967 Riot.jpg (101KB, 1200x476px) Image search: [Google]
1967 Riot.jpg
101KB, 1200x476px
>>83886180
>You're bulshitting again

I’ve lived all of my 49 years within 4 miles of the Detroit border and the Whites fled the city because of niggers and after the Riot and Coleman Young, they were selling their homes for pennies on the dollar to GTFO.

My friend’s wife was almost raped by a nigger when she in high school in Detroit (a Black guy saved her) and my neighbor was getting in fights almost daily in school, before her family finally walked away from their house in the city.

The myth that Detroit went to shit because the auto industry “left” is just that, a myth.

The problem was and remains niggers.
>>
>>83881078
Because white people don't care about niggers infeority complexes
>>
>>83881560
Should be called a smug cunt
>>
>>83889953
Sad tale bro =(
>>
>>83881643
If you had respect for Maher beforehand you are retarded he had always been a tool for liberals
>>
Does anyone seriously think the word is going to go away? Do black folks really think racism will be eradicated isn't used anymore?

Also, how can they believe it's "their word"? Seems weird to do so.
>>
File: Detroit_1949-2003.jpg (227KB, 435x700px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit_1949-2003.jpg
227KB, 435x700px
>>83888075
>Family's are fucking non-existent in poor black culture, there is no such thing as fatherhood.

Absolutely right, 70% of Black kids are born to unwed mothers.

That's not due to White racism, it's because of LBJ's "Great Society" and the cradle-to-grave welfare system it implemented.
>>
>>83889953
there were probably more suburban folk involved with the fall of the auto industry anyway. theyd rather pay the tax to not live in Detroit. And yea that wouldnt have saved the city.
>>
>>83883664
Same reason kids like to curse, cause you're not supposed to.
>>
>>83887662
Came to post this

Anon was literally BTFO, there is absolutely NO way he's coming back from this
>>
>>83889871
>Baseless assumptions: the post
Ok, Doctor

>>83889915
There are blacks alive who lived though jim crow though

>>83890079
I agree, it should be about context, not skin color.
>>
>>83890247
Their lives were better under jim crow.
>>
>>83890247
>Baseless assumptions: the post
kek
Just look how blacks are treated all around the world. The stupidity of the white people is the only reason why they allowed to interact with other races. And without them to save them they will just get enslaved again by Muslims and cleansed by the Chinese that will need the living space.
>>
Why does no one ever just point out all the horrible shit black civilisations have done

Like why is it we only remember ebil white people
>>
>>83890113
If Detroit wasn't dirt poor that would be super comfy with all that space between houses.
>>
>>83889953
I genuinely think the majority of black people are smart, goodhearted, hardworking people at heart, which grow up learning that the world abandoned them in a rundown hellhole populated with gangbangers, drug addicts, dealers, and whores.

That would make anyone into a savage.
>>
>>83890349
Because this has always been about the anti-white agenda
Look at the last 100 years, the marxists filling the west have endeavored to dismantle white empires, to brainwash whites in believing that they have no identity or nation, to rewrite laws to disadvantage whites, to dismiss the rights of native whites as inferior to the rights of foreigners, and so on.

Look at how different the population of the world was 100 years ago, versus today, where whites are a tiny % of the worlds young and SHRINKING

This has never been about helping blacks but about harming whites. When whites are all dead & gone the liberals will move on to the next country, while turning a blind eye to America turning into another venezuela or zimbabwe
>>
>>83880165
Ice nigga monkey this is what a redneck trucker soudns like. He was just pulling shit out his ass Maher has a black dick up his ass and he thinks he's black and he fucks black chicks left and right. He's a faggot liberal but for the most part he excuses the blacks behavior and shits on white people all the time.
>>
>>83890433
>the world abandoned them in a rundown hellhole populated with gangbangers, drug addicts, dealers, and whores.
LOL
This is their people, this is the society that blacks produced!
This is their family members, and cousins/uncles!

If they were so good hearted & smart & hard working, why the hell do all of them vote democrat?
>>
>>83890401
What if a community of gun toting, security minded people moved into a neighborhood, bought up the area, bribed local officials not to care and then set it up as a little urban utopia for themselves?
>>
File: Warren demographics.png (82KB, 511x544px) Image search: [Google]
Warren demographics.png
82KB, 511x544px
>>83889471
>Cities like Warren

No need to tell me, we just hired our first "Diversity Director"....
>>
>>83890475
Because Democrats tell them that it isn't their fault

Black people vote Democrat because collective action helps lift them out of an unsurpassable well

Niggers vote Republican like ya boy Kanye
>>
>>83890433
There are thousands of white communities in the rust belt that feel the same way and don't have a murder rate of 50% in killing eachother.
>>
>>83890490
Someone would call it racist and Twitter would have a meltdown.
>>
>>83890529
Kanye doesn't vote
>>
File: Detroit.jpg (196KB, 1166x580px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit.jpg
196KB, 1166x580px
>>83890401
>super comfy with all that space between houses.
>>
>>83890433
>I genuinely think the majority of black people are smart, goodhearted, hardworking people at heart

My experience has been that most are niggers and the actual Black people, are few and far between.
>>
>>83890313
>I wish I lived back then, so I wouldn't be inconvenienced by Interracial cuck porn
FTFY

>>83890342
>Sweeping generalizations: the post
>All of humanity are several people
Your insight into far future events is impeccable. You are the pinnacle of white intelligence anon, keep it up.
>>83890446
>Stormfagging THIS hard
WEW

>>83890433
It doesn't really help when macho, thug 'snitches get stiches' culture is dominant though.

>>83890475
>why the hell do all of them vote democrat?
Maybe the majority does, because the racist dixie-crats jumped ship to republicans during the civil rights movement, and it has been seen as a mostly racist party (not that dems are a whole lot better either), ever since.
>>
>>83890113
t.Paul Ryan

The timeline of the collapse of black family coincides with the advent of globalization, de-industrialization, and urban decay. The whole country has subjected to the same fraying of traditional family and social norms by neoliberalism; why do you think the Midwest is filled with howling opioid addicts now ? Black families were just hit harder by it because they were in a more precarious position to begin with. The idea that our meager social safety net is to blame for all this is ludicrous.
>>
>>83890821
>Your insight into far future events is impeccable.
Thank you. I know you know I'm right too.
>You are the pinnacle of white intelligence anon, keep it up.
>white
Oh anon. Whites are fucked, because they were too kind to their savage pets. Whites are literally committing suicide for no rational reason. No one else in history has made that mistake, and after the fall of the West, no one will again.

rip black people, you had a good run when whites were taking care of you
>>
>>83890821
>Stormfagging THIS hard
Everyone prior to the 60's would have been a "stormfaggot"
This country was built by "stormfaggots"

Even today the marxist agenda has to be hidden behind endless propaganda.
>>
>>83883664
Personal freedom is the basis of our civilization.
Not that niggers would know anything about creating a civilization.
>>
>>83890693
>>If Detroit wasn't dirt poor that would be
>>
>>83890876
>Sweeping generalizations, cont.
Really got my neurons firing.

>>83890888
>Blames a conspiracy for his problems
>Accuses blacks of doing the same, yet thinks of them as inferior.
hmmmmm

>>83891069
>Not that niggers would know anything about creating a civilization.
And you do, right?
>inb4 "we"
>>
>>83882483
No they don't. Affirmative action gets them into college with a scholarship for sports. If there was no Affirmitive action the you'd see more white people in basketball and football.
>>
File: 1421267500286.gif (1MB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1421267500286.gif
1MB, 260x187px
>>83891399
>thinking whites are better than blacks at basketball

how fucking delusional do you have to be
>>
>>83891330
>>Sweeping generalizations, cont.
Kek, dat denial. Name one place where black people are treated as "equals" aside form the West in the world?

Mexico literally deports half black Mexicans to Haiti for being too black. We have cartel leaders in federal US prison for the "ethnic cleansing" of black people near the border to make room for Mexicans.
Most of the Muslim gang warfare in Europe is Arabs killing black Africans.
In Libya, after the death of Gadaffi, the Arabs/Berbers put black Muslims in cages and burned them alive.
Africa is an eternal shithole where tribes that have been murdering and eating each other for centuries are murdering and eating each other; and the only reason why they aren't all starving is Western foreign aid.
Hated openly across Eastern Europe and Asia.

Sorry black people, without the West to protect and feed you, you are going back to the same place you were a couple hundred years ago. Tribal warfare and slavery is the future of blacks.
>>
>>83889951
It's zero if you're not a pole smoking faggot.
>>
File: 1416995722964.jpg (17KB, 369x502px) Image search: [Google]
1416995722964.jpg
17KB, 369x502px
>>83891624
>be hetero
>can still get AIDS

brilliant argument anon
>>
>>83891330
>And you do, right?
Yes because I live in one and abide by it's rules.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.