[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

read every first letter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: asdjjas0dja)).png (24KB, 81x104px) Image search: [Google]
asdjjas0dja)).png
24KB, 81x104px
>So I've been living with my relatives since childhood
>Probably shouldn't have gotten into a fight with my uncle who drove me to school /b/ut fuck it! It happened
>I decide to play hooky, I know a guy who sells mediocre kush
>Did a shit ton of weed and decided "fuck it, I'm going to go to this wrestling tournament"
>Everybody goes wtf.jpeg when they see a stoner guy get in the ring and spin while loudly singing Michelle Branch's "Breathe"
>Retarded security throws me out as I stagger home to find a huge fuckin' crowd around one of the streets close to my house
>Many people step aside as I realize it's my uncle who was killed as he waited for me to come back from school since he was going to meet me at a little coffee shop we'd always go to
>As I'm bawling my eyes out, I see a man run for it into this abandoned building. I track the fucker down and punch him in the face repeatedly until the clumsy fuck backs up and falls 7 stories to his death
>Nobody knows who killed him. Only clue they have is this man in red and blue spandex with a spider logo on his chest was leaving the scene of the crime disoriented, knocking over trash cans with nobody bothering to acknowledge him because of fear.

From then on I made a promise to myself so I would save anyone in trouble. For uncle Ben.
>>
>>83877004
dubs
>>
File: 1426568647057.jpg (441KB, 550x832px) Image search: [Google]
1426568647057.jpg
441KB, 550x832px
>>83877004
>siblwmrscpshgiafwmuwdmts/fiihidtphikagwsmkdastowdfiigtgttwtegwwtsasggitraswlsmbbrstmoaishtfahcaootsctmhmpsaairimuwwkahwfmtcbfsshwgtmmaalcswagtaibmeoisamrfiitabittfdaphitfrutcfbuaf7sthdnkwkhocthitmirabswaslohcwltsotcdkotcwnbtahbof
ftoimaptmsiwsaitfub

Was that supposed to mean something?
>>
File: pepe.png (115KB, 247x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
115KB, 247x225px
>>83877178
Had me dying
>>
>>83877178
OP meant every first letter of every sentence.

It spells out SPIDERMAN.
>>
OP is a retard.
>>
>>83877294
I believe you'll find that spells SPIDERMAINOFF.
>>
>>83877464
-100 points from 4chan because of OP being a complete moron and us not stopping him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.