[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It felt like Eddy and Lao Yang had a father son relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 37

File: empire of dust.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
empire of dust.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
It felt like Eddy and Lao Yang had a father son relationship.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (25KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
25KB, 492x449px
>>83874803
I think Eddy has gold in his head, must be quite a bit judging from the size of it.
>>
File: congo-chinese.jpg (655KB, 1856x3624px) Image search: [Google]
congo-chinese.jpg
655KB, 1856x3624px
>we will never get a tv series where they work on construction projects together while shitting on each other's countries and dealing with lazy workers
why do we bother living?
>>
Will they cast Lao for HIV Panther?
>>
I go: "Hi, just sell me some gravel, please, all I want is some gravel"
And he wouldn't sell it to me!
All I wanted was some gravel!
Just one truck!
And he wouldn't sell it to me!
Just one truck!

They give you a hard hat and dayglo vest
Tied around you're back, we're surrounded by thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy
I'm not crazy (tiresome!)
You're the one that's crazy (tiresome!)
You're driving me crazy (tiresome!)
They stick me in a quarry
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed smashed rock
To protect me from succeeding
>>
Why arent the Chinese able to get the same productivity out of the natives as the Belgian did with less resources?
>>
>>83875319
Human Rights happened
>>
>>83875319
Belgian Congo wasn't actually all that productive.
>>
>>83875334

A lot of that were africans doing it to other africans without the belgiums knowing
>>
the ruler
>>
>1:53
This is one of the greatest character introductions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
My favorite Rush Hour episode
>>
>>83875370

THIS. It was Africans brutalizing other Africans with the Belgiums looking the other way
>>
>>83875503
proof?
>>
>>83875474
is that a Jojo reference?
>>
>>83874803
I honestly haven't watched the whole thing. It seems like the black dude was actually pretty cool and the Chinese dude was just a dick to him. Sure most of the other workers were shit, but it didn't seem like that dude deserved all the shit the Chinese guy gave him.
>>
>>83875474
>the camera pans past him doing a power stance

kino
>>
>>83875570
Imagine being the Chinese guy, knowing the only guy who can actually talk and think like a human around is Eddy.
>>
>>83875642
Yeah and then you just shit on him left and right because the other niggers can't form a coherent sentence in gook language so you can only vent to your right hand man, even if he's basically a godsend compared to everything else around you.
>>
>>83875741
Eddy was making excuses for all the niggers not doing any work though, really bad one
>>
its interesting seeing those two races interact, and in chinese

any other documentaries in this style. focused on a couple of people, can be foreign language, no narrator
>>
Why is China so obsessed with Africa? Don't they know that whoever runs Africa loses? Fuckers should go after USA, oh right they already own it
>>
>>83875741
The guy was literally trying to justify his people being handed everything a human society needs on a silver platter and pissing it all away. He deserved to be shit on. Shaming people is the best way to motivate them to improve.
>>
>>83875912
can you blame him? its pretty much instinct, especially when you have a foreigner constantly shittalking your people and country
>>
>>83875991
>can you blame him?
Yes.
>>
>>83875741
Eddy was acting like a nigger when defending other niggers, who he later agrees are a drain on their enterprise.
>>
>>83876026
okay then
>>
>>83875838
The amount of raw resources that you can get out of Africa is massive. They are trying to get close and cuddly with Africa for all those delicious resources.
>>
>>83875991
They even explain this in the documentary. For thousands of years Africans lived an existence of subsistence, and that's it. While they now have many of the perks of modern technology it's difficult to change a lifestyle that intrinsic to a culture. That's why all the workers steal shit and spend all their money on booze at the end of the day; how does it matter if you're gonna have to get up and survive all over tomorrow. Eddy was one of the few to recognize the future hurtling at them, in a way he's just ahead of his time.
>>
>>83875912
>Shaming people is the best way to motivate them to improve.

It's literally not though. Especially when people don't feel shame for it.
>>
>>83875838

Africa is mineral rich and the native black population can be easily controlled.
>>
>>83875991
The Africans ruined it before the Chinese showed up. Lao's angle is that the Chinese are only there because the Africans couldn't NOT destroy their infrastructure. He comes in to fix a mess that to him (Lao) shouldn't have happened in the first place. Then when he's espousing this to Eddy, the African does nothing but make excuses, never justifying or validating the destruction, just that it happened.

Eddy pulled a "big whoop" when asked what he thought about it, acting like a typical nigger to the Chinaman. But then he can sit there and carry a weighty conversation about morality. It vexes the Chinaman.
>>
>>83876095
AKA came for the racism, stayed for the actually compelling message.
>>
>>83875838
Africa has the largest deposits of pretty much every valuable mineral, precious and semiprecious gem, natural gas, coal and pretty much anything you can think of for one.

The other is that Africa is also one of the most fertile places on earth. Currently China is heavily reliant on Australia for food, without Australian food, China would lose 500 million people to starvation in a year. Australia is an extremely close US ally, so through their dependance on Australia, the US has China by the balls. They need an alternative food source if they ever want to get out from under the thumb of the US.
>>
File: 1497115802250.jpg (97KB, 602x915px) Image search: [Google]
1497115802250.jpg
97KB, 602x915px
>>
>>83875319

Belgians just paid the natives to go around cutting each others hands off.
>>
File: riced.jpg (206KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
riced.jpg
206KB, 1600x900px
>>83875570
In my experience, Chinese people will act like huge dicks to you if they A) don't respect you or B) consider you a friend. No holds barred banter culture.
>>
>>83876040
So much this.
- Eddy, you are lazy and slacking all the time. Come here and help me out for a second
- *stares away* uhmm
>>
>>83874803
does anybody know any more dokinomentaries like this?
>>
File: IMG_5840.jpg (55KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5840.jpg
55KB, 500x667px
>>83875319
>implying the post
>>
>>83875912

The chinese culture uses shame to a far greater extent than almost any other modern culture.

Africa doesn't give a shit what slants think of them, so I don't see how it would accomplish anything.
>>
>>83876140

>Implying that wasn't why china bought all that debt to get leverage back.

they're fine.
>>
>>83878238
Debt and leverage don't mean shit in the face of half a billion rioting peasants.
>>
KNOBHEADS!
>>
>>83875476
>Referencing the series instead of the movies
>Being this much of a pleb
>>
>>83874803
I call it as I see it: the duty of the master to discipline the servant.
>looks directly at the camera
>>
>>83875838
>whoever runs Africa loses
sure buddy
>>
File: 1495549676157.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
1495549676157.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
>>
>>83875169
Name a more iconic duo
>>
File: 1490735015849.png (73KB, 447x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490735015849.png
73KB, 447x356px
>nigger-kun can speak five languages

>still in africa

he should get out of there.
>>
>>83875503
>>83875370

the belgians created a hand based economy in the congo

if a village failed to give belgian troops their monthly quota of rubber then the troops would take the missing weight in the form of hands

as villages began losing hands, they lost productivity which lead to further losses in rubber production

a village could raid another village for rubber and hands to give the belgian troops in order to protect their own and they often did once the hands of their elderly and women were all used up
>>
>>83878265

>implying australia gives a shit what we think

They were first western country into asian infastructure bank. next was britain etc.

Australia will do whatever the fuck they want for their own self interest, much like the rest of our 'allies'

I could hope for the day we pull our military back and let the world deal with china. All of our allies are ungrateful shitbags.
>>
File: china in africa hats.jpg (120KB, 1110x721px) Image search: [Google]
china in africa hats.jpg
120KB, 1110x721px
What are they even doing?
>>
>>83878456

The Belgium were scum and I'm not excusing them. But they did play off ages long African tribal hatred/rivalry.
>>
>>83876427
>Chinese people will act like huge dicks to you if they A) don't respect you or B) consider you a friend.

So everyone except their immediate superiors then?
>>
>>83878493
You have no idea what you're on about. Australia is a nation of 23 million people, a short boat trip south of a nation of 320 million muslims who are already harboring significant elements of ISIS, which itself is just barely south of a nation of 1.5 billion communist insectoids. China and Australia aren't even friends, let alone allies.
The Australian government is undoubtedly a bunch of greedy jews, but even they aren't dumb enough to burn bridges with the US to suck more chink cock. For one, most of the Australian people already want everyone in Canberra lynched on principle, it's in their best interest not to stir that sentiment up too much.

Geopolitically Australia is simultaneously in a very strong but also a very tenuous position. It's the beachhead for the entire anglosphere in the southern hemisphere, but numerically the nation hasn't got the military clout to go it alone. Australia's biggest defensive advantage is that the entire continent is a natural fortress which can only be invaded from one direction.
>>
>>83878493
>Australia will do whatever the fuck they want for their own self interest

Fuck off. Our country sucks your dick harder than any other place on the planet. How many retarded wars have we joined for no other reason than the US asking?

>and let the world deal with china.

There was a big political scandal a week ago here. Chinks with ties to the CCP are giving "donations" to our political parties.
>>
>>83878493
China has historically shown very little interest in military conquest and Maoism, like Stalinism, doesn't endorse Permenant Revolution.

The USA could disarm entirely tomorrow and the most China would do would be seize some minor islands. Might not even do that without the threat of the USA in the region.

The US trying to be British Empire 2: Fuck Tea, Gib Oil is what causes half these tensions in the first place.
>>
>>83878748

Are australians not on here all the time talking shit about my country? They can have different geopolitical interests from the actual people.

I was already aware of problems facing australia, you're not saying anything new. Isn't there lots of chinese in australia? Seems to me they're pretty close on a lot of things and being surrounded by havens of mixed shits that want to force islam on everyone is the usual. From indonesia to Morroco, I'm aware of how many towel heads exist.

We've spent good portion of last 15 years bombing them.
>>
File: Empire of Dust [2011].jpg (165KB, 854x944px) Image search: [Google]
Empire of Dust [2011].jpg
165KB, 854x944px
Stop bullying Eddy.
>>
>>83878774
Australian commandos did fine in Vietnam, they actually knew what they were doing unlike Amerifat conscripts, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>83878818

Which is why every immediate country including Vietnam who have hundreds of years of history, including recent history teaming up against us, asking for us to come back to their country? Nothing to do with China's foreign ambitions at all.
>>
Are there any other docs like this?
>>83878861
Funniest part
>>
File: 1415638301449.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415638301449.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>83878818
>China has historically shown very little interest in military conquest
What are you smoking? China has shown "little interest" in conquest because every time they've stepped outside in the last 5000 years has ended up with them in turn being Conquered. The Huns, the British, their hilariously bungled invasions of Japan (In several attempts they didn't even GET to Japan let alone engage Japanese troops).
Seriously, Chinese history has been a never ending loop of "MUH MANDATE OF HEAVEN" followed by "Oops we just got our asses kicked by military forces vastly inferior to our own".
>>
>>83875912
>being handed everything a human society needs on a silver platter
It was hardly "on a silver platter".
>>
>>83878865

See. Just look at this guy, talking shit.
>>
>>83878865
We still had conscription for Vietnam. Also, it was an unpopular war that we had no business going into. The US-Australian alliance has been incredibly one-sided, so when you have retards spouting shit about 'America first', it's frustrating.
>>
>>83879011

One sided? Did you forget about Japan?
>>
>>83878861
Best moment of the whole thing. Made me chuckle.
>>
>>83878893

THIS. Every Asian country bordering China is going apeshit over China's expansion
>>
File: cheeky chinks 2.jpg (90KB, 730x571px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky chinks 2.jpg
90KB, 730x571px
>>83878842
>Are australians not on here all the time talking shit about my country?
So our alliance, with the country of Free Speech, is predicated on us not exercising that fundamental right?

>Isn't there lots of chinese in australia?
Millions.

>they're pretty close on a lot of things
Not really. We're economically very close, but that's geography. In terms of politics, we rarely support the PRC on anything. Most recently, we rejected their claims in the South China Sea and they were furious about it.

Also, pic related. On top of them financially influencing our politics, the quantity of Chinese spies here is going up and up. We're becoming "close" in the same way Hong Kong and the Mainland are.
>>
>>83879070

Large amount of trade that we're protecting the waterways for, benefit all of our allies in the south pacific, we could easily shift manufacturing bases to places not near china. Prices for goods would go up for every country from Japan to Australia if china started throwing its weight around yet I see more people in here talking shit.

This is exact kind of shit I was talking about, unfucking grateful.
>>
>>83878865
My dad was a LARP in Vietnam for 2 tours and had some salty aussie commando m8s. He said you kangaroo fuckers were pretty tough
>>
>>83879147

Criticism is very different from shit talking. One has a purpose, the other maligns us unfairly, which I see a lot of fucking australians doing and not being held by your word is okay?
>>
>>83879030
Oh you mean Japan who had literally no plans of invading Australia for the entire war?
Do you mean the Japan that Australian soldiers were sent into Indonesia to fight?
Do you mean the Japan that hacked the breasts off of captured Australian nurses?
Do you mean the Japan that literally beheaded captured Australian soldiers and took photos of it?

Don't forget the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, the War in Afghanistan, the Iraq War, and the war on ISIS.
>>
>>83876153
Definitely looking for something to steal, and Lao's like "GTFO and go work, negro"
>>
>>83879184
Australia has a fundamentally different military doctrine to the US. The US tends to focus mostly on fairly conventional warfare due to the general expectation that they're not really going to be going up a technologically or numerically superior foe.
the Australian armed forces on the other hand are tiny, like 20,000 members, and as such focus much more on unconventional warfare. The ADF takes the tactics terrorists use, then use them against terrorists in other words.
That's why they did well in Vietnam. The US military is unstoppable in a head on confrontation, but chasing down gooks in dense forest just isn't what they're trained for.
>>
>>83879243

They were literally parked above your country before we got there and wasted a lot of lives island hopping on top of your country. You have no clue what their plans are, they were uncontested above your country.
>>
>>83879217
>Fuck Australia become some cunts online said mean shit about us

Have you tried growing thicker skin?
>>
>>83878427
batman and robin
>>
>>83879296

I wasn't aware respect needed thicker skin.
>>
>>83878983
>Seriously, Chinese history has been a never ending loop of "MUH MANDATE OF HEAVEN" followed by "Oops we just got our asses kicked by military forces vastly inferior to our own".

Mandate of Heaven has over the centuries largely been part of the reason WHY they never expanded - because they kept fucking themselves over internally.
>>
>>83879295
>they were uncontested above your country.
Australians were fighting in Indonesia, Malaya, Singapore, Papua, and Borneo for the entire war. The Kokoda Track Campaign is a major part of our national identity. We were involved in multiple battles there before your country even joined.

>You have no clue what their plans are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_Japanese_invasion_of_Australia_during_World_War_II

The Japanese invasion is a myth, at most Darwin was bombed by the Japanese.
>>
>>83876427
Is that why so many move to Australia?
>>
>>83878456
>a village could raid another village for rubber and hands to give the belgian troops in order to protect their own and they often did once the hands of their elderly and women were all used up

Instead of doing, you know, the next logical thing and banding up with other villages to cover for each other with mutual safety insurances.
>>
File: LookatallplacesJapanwasvisiting.png (30KB, 530x441px) Image search: [Google]
LookatallplacesJapanwasvisiting.png
30KB, 530x441px
>>83879402

they could have walked over to your country. They were everywhere else.
>>
File: 1423193678777.jpg (58KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1423193678777.jpg
58KB, 700x467px
>>83879485
Australia as a continent is not easy to invade. Trying to take and hold ground would have been a massive mistake on the part of the Japanese. Plus, the entire north is infested with these.
>>
>>83879485
The decision to invade Australia was deemed unfeasible. If it was so easy, why do you think the Japanese high command rejected the proposal?

>They were everywhere else
'Everywhere else' involved losing hundreds of thousands of men and suffering awful supply losses. Australia would have been the worst so far.
>>
File: 1496723689168.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496723689168.png
46KB, 619x453px
>mfw skin melanin roody-poo
>mfw tri-lingual
>mfw astute education in shitposting and memery from early age

>watch TDK, MOS, BVS, real human bean a collective of 9996 times

>produce music to praise the Kek God

>mfw diligently lurk in hopes that one day I can earn a Shitpost visa to Kekistan

>send necessary documents and rare pepes

>declined due to being a nigger

FUCK YOU GUISE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO REDDIT
>>
>>83875474
hahahahahaha

>main character sees other main character
>doesn't recognize importance
best
>>
>>83878456

Actually it was paying local militias for killing rebels.

The locals were scamming belgium, so they told them to provide cut off hands as proof that they had killed the rebels. During this same time the rubber trade is big, and these militias realize they can take the hands off civilians and pass it off as rebels to collect the reward.
>>
>>83879530
Japanese ground forces were a joke anyway. A handful of British soldiers and a bunch of Indians held up their second largest army for the whole of the war, the largest one got utterly rekt trying to take on the Red Army after fucking around in China bullying the natives and it took them until late 1944 to develop a tank that could take on the Sherman.

Australians would have held fine.
>>
>>83875570
>mocked the chinese guy for being a manlet
no sympathy
>>
>>83879263
He even says so to Eddy right after. He knows it.
>>
>>83878861

The banty has become the banter.

Do you guys think that after this Eddy went to work with Lao or became at least red pilled?
>>
lao yang is pretty cool considering the constant tirade of shit he has to put up with
>>
>>83874803
>passing on experience and knowledge

This is the main problem with cultures built on nepotism and corruption, or in this case just plain ignorance - guy who has either of the above doesn't want to share it lest he loses on his own personal value compared to everyone else. At some point you have to stop relying on the village wise woman to make all the decisions fro you.
>>
>>83879827
I really hope they make a second documentary or a TV series or something.
>>
>>83875912
eddie doesn't deserve to be shat on, he's hardworking, intelligent and made something of himself despite coming from a shit background
>>
>>83879841
China is and always has been a culture built on nepotism and corruption, though. Isn't it kind of strange that Wang Jianlin spends 16 years in the army and then somehow becomes head of one of the biggest companies on the planet?

Africans just can't even do cronyism right. They're so culturally divided that they will never reconcile their differences.
>>
File: 1496353673232.jpg (113KB, 561x737px) Image search: [Google]
1496353673232.jpg
113KB, 561x737px
>>83875912
>Be conquered
>Whites build towns where you're not allowed to live, nor hold any work where you'd be capable of learning how it all runs
>Build infrastructure designed to strip resources using native labor and then transport it as rapidly as possible
>Build schools you're not allowed to attend
>One day fuck off and abandon it all to rot because they got buttfucked in some global war, leaving you with no way of understanding how to maintain or develop it
>Silver platter
>>
>>83876153
Is that a prostitute?
>>
>>83879980
>muh eil whites stripping poor africa bare of ressources
yawn
>>
>>83879980
So youre saying they lacked the initiative, curiousity, foresight or inclination to take advantage of the infrastructure handed down to them? Racism of lowered expectations and all that. Whites or Asians in a similar situation would have capitalized and improved on it, but Africans simply lack the time preference for it.
>>
>>83875474
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: diesel conjurers.jpg (320KB, 1655x697px) Image search: [Google]
diesel conjurers.jpg
320KB, 1655x697px
>>83874848

What other documentaries are about African retards?
>>
>>83879980
Resources that the niggers in the Congo couldnt even conceptualized. The fact niggers had no freaking schools before whitey tells alot about their average intelligence.

If the congo nigs were about civilization they would just copied the whiteys around them instead of throwing temper tantrums that whitey wont let them live around him.
Average african nigger thought process:
>this human group make plant come from ground
>I think it is better idea to enter his territory, kill all of his men and rape his women.
>>
>>83879980
The problem with Africa is that its culture lacks a sense of collectivism that is present in Western and Asian cultures. In Africa they have Tribalism, which means that any tribe that gains power will do everything to benefit their own tribe, and screw over the rest.
>>
>>83879980
Your ideas about colonization are just flat out wrong. Why would European powers build schools and towns and infrastructure in Africa if it wasn't to be used by Africans? The idea was to develop the land and bring the people into the modern era. The methods were imperfect, but they weren't malicious. And local leadership was absolutely African; they were overseen by Europeans of course, but they were there to take an administrative and guiding role in African affairs. Africans were being handed the keys to modern civilization, and evidently, they weren't ready for it. Asian colonies were though...
>>
>>83876170

The natives cut their own hands off to get money.
>>
>>83874803

Eddy knows Lao is right but he doesn't deserve to be bitched at for the failings of his people. Eddy went to school and knows multiple languages. He's not part of the problem.
>>
>>83879980
Funny how the same shit happened to India, and now it's a developing nation, making use of the technology and infrastructure left by the Brits....
>>
File: indecisive jewish man.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
indecisive jewish man.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>83880289
Something tells me that Indian probably isn't the best example to use
>>
>>83880341
India*
>>
>>83880289
India was fine under muslim rule it kept that brown skinned lower caste in check, now the cucks from Bongistan spreaded their racial equality nonsense and India is now a fucking shithole.
>>
>>83880341
this. use Hong Kong next time.
>>
>>83879973
Yeah, but they were anally retentive archivists of knowledge.
>>
File: 1490461877767.jpg (32KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
1490461877767.jpg
32KB, 480x346px
>>83875319
Superior motivation techniques
>>
>>83880420
>India was fine under muslim rule

India didn't exist under Muslim rule. India as a nation didn't come into existence until the end of British occupation, before that it was just a collection of warring nation states.
>>
>>83879011

Australia is tied to the US because the US upholds freedom of the seas. Geopolitically Australia gets way more from the US than the US gets from Australia.
>>
>>83878842
>shitposting Australian autists represent the entirety of the country
I'd say 'American education' but then I'd be as bad you.

To be fair, maybe Australians dislike Americans and look down on them but they look further down at Chinese.
>>
>>83879530

Australia as a country is one that doesn't even need to be invaded. Who would you trade with if Japan kept the territory they had in >>83879485?
>>
>>83880786
Ausfag here. I like the Chinese more than I like Americans.
>>
>>83880786
They should hate them both equally.
>>
>>83875474
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ。。。。
>>
File: belly-chicken.jpg (28KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
belly-chicken.jpg
28KB, 420x236px
>>83874803
Shut up, OP and buy my sick chickens
>>
>>83878988
lol topcuck
>>
>>83879243
Australia should be thankful that America demands Australia fight in our wars because it's good training and it earns you our military support for the inevitable Chinese occupation. SEA Muslim extremists hurting Chinese nationals on Australian soil will be used as a pretense for China to send troops. It's gonna be Crimea 2.0 if you don't have America owing you a favor.
>>
>>83879980
lmao @this shitpost
>>
>>83880289
India was already developed, Europeans just took over existing cities and infrastructure and added railways.
>>
>>83880229
This. The mutiliations were done by negroids who believed they could cheat the payment system the Belgians had in place.

nigs gon nig
>>
>>83878861
What was Lao's reaction to that comment?
>>
>>83881177
Hmmm. It's almost as if railways are a common theme between my mention of India and Empire of Dust.....
>>
>>83880180
>it's just a prank

Jesus Christ. It's like another planet
>>
>>83881272
>Take people already used to living in a technologically advanced culture
>Take people living in iron age tribal cultures
>Give both railways
>Be surprised when the people used to advanced technology maintain them better

By the logic that Africa and India had equal footing, northern Europe should have immediately lept to Rome-tier civilisation the moment the western Roman empire collapsed. Funny how they went back to living in wattle & daub shacks and internecine tribal warfare.
>>
>>83874803
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
That was Tyrone Biggums at 18:10.
https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>83878861
B T F O
>>
File: 1496661256146.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496661256146.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>83875570
> black dude was actually pretty cool
Lemme guess, you're a teenager, right?
Eddy was incompetent....put in a leadership position where he was exposed as a fraud, incapable of holding anyone accountable or following through with any task.
He just happened to be the tallest (mental) midget in the Congo
>>
>>83874803
>Eddy in the light and Lao in the darkness. This is the last time they would speak as friends.
BRAVO.
>>
>>83881127
Delusional post, my dude.
>>
>>83881475
Sorry bud, but shit rivers and cow dung ovens ain't technologically advanced. I don't know which Buzzfeed article taught you history, but India benefited technologically from British colonization and did much more with it than Congo did with Belgian colonization. Bye sweetie
>>
>>83874803

I like how no one posts links to the OC in these type of threads. Juvenile minded assholes.

Here is the doc: https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>83875311
underrated post.
>>
>>83881227

He smiled and had a chuckle. See link at >>83881707
>>
>>83881707
I like how people post before reading the thread. Good going, sweetie!
>>
>>83881475
Funny how they built themselves back up and dominated the world
>>
>>83881568
>Bye sweetie

Ah, the good ol' shipost and run away method of disengaging from a discussion you're embarrassing yourself in. A classic.
>>
File: ahahah.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahahah.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>83880180
>>
>>83881707
kek, that intro of Lao, what is he doing?
>>
>>83881841
Sorry, should have given you a trigger warning before I BYTFO, sweetie
>>
>>83874848
Heh, you lost your other thread?
>>
>>83881819
Yeah, over 900-1200 years depending on when you want to place the beginning of this dominion.

Colonial rule ended in Africa less than 100 years ago.
>>
>>83881902

oh look its one of the "it was a dark age" people

Europe was developing movable type in your so called dark ages m80
>>
>>83881707
It's been posted you stupid mother fucker.
>>
You guys in these posts never said Eddy speaks Chinese and french. That redeems him a bit.
>>
>>83882131
You didn't read the thread before posting. But why would French redeem him? It's what people speak in Congo, remember they were colonized by Belgium, sweetie?
>>
>>83880718
>Australia gets way more from the US than the US gets from Australia.
lol what? America hasn't been called on to hold up their share of the deal at all. It's been one-sided the entire time. And it's not as though you're the only nation we can turn to either, China would obviously welcome Australian support, especially when it comes to the UN.

>the US upholds freedom of the seas.
Right and if China, for some reason, was blocking our trade then that would be important. Except our nations are both so economically linked, that it would detriment us both.

The US hasn't lifted a finger to protect Australia, because they haven't needed to. Stop pretending like you're actually doing work.

>>83881127
>if you don't have America owing you a favor
I'm glad the alliance does exist. But when you see how the US is tending more towards isolationism like they did pre-WW2, then it becomes concerning for our future together. Why should we have more causalities if there's at all a possibility your country will turn around and say "you're on your own"?
>>
>>83882131
everyone in congo speaks french
that's what you hear it throughout the video
>>
>>83882194
I think he meant that the guarrentee of protection is worth a lot
>>
>>83882232
I disagree. Australia isn't going to be Crimea 2.0, it'll be more like Hong Kong. As in, China influencing our politics as opposed to outright annexing us. There's not much the US guarantee of protection can do to stop that.
>>
>>83882317
Yeah us cant do anything with that only military stuff.
Sorry to hear about the chinese invasion, thought it was just a pol meme
>>
So what does Chinkatanga mean?
>>
>>83882356
>thought it was just a pol meme
Nah, I'm not even that up to date, but something's happening.

>ASIO (Australian CIA) reporting larger and larger amounts of Chinese spies infiltrating
>Australian diplomat to China mentions their increased espionage
>One week ago, Chinese businessmen with ties to the CCP were caught donating large sums of money to both of our political parties
>In return, their citizenship process was being fast tracked
>The biggest port in Melbourne was leased for 50 years to a Chinese shipping company
>Other major ports in each city going the same way
>Mines now being bought by the Chinese
>Australian government ocassionally blocking a major business deal here and there, but not doing enough
>The penthouse suite in the biggest building in Melbourne is now owned by some Hong Kong millionaire
>Chinese culture organizations getting kicked out of our most prestigious university for some shady shit
>>
>>83875169
And each episode they have to solve case of missing materials, work accidents, missing papers, etc.
>>
A better duo than Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan
>>
I know this documentary is pretty hyperbolized, but did the negroes really have a bad work ethic?
>>
>>83884525
yes obviously
>>
Chinese are incredibly ass-backwards themselves. The whole country is engulfed in a giant cloud of industrial fumes and they can't even admit it because it'd be bringing shame towards their home country. They'd rather distort reality than admit their country is shit to a foreigner. They also lie through their teeth, are incredibly judgmental, have shit work ethic, have no principles and most of them can't even form coherent thoughts. There is no innovation or original thoughts in China.

They'll never be anything other than a source of cheap labor.
>>
File: 1336092248648.gif (2MB, 176x172px) Image search: [Google]
1336092248648.gif
2MB, 176x172px
>>83884525
Are u kidding me??? Lmao
If you go to Africa, not as a tourist, you realize how doomed that place is.

It's literally like this:

>Teach them about agriculture
>Install irrigation system
>Give agricultural equipment, tractors, whatever.

You know what happens the minute you leave?

They stop working. Steal/sell all the equipment. Also put a black man as the foreman and you'll see real fucking cruelty. Belgian tier.
>>
>>83884885
I went to africa with engineers with out borders and it wasn't like that

Not south africa either

Had a good time
>>
>>83878404

Literally the exact fucking same things could be said about the attitude of a mainlander towards ex-colonies like Hong Kong and Macau, places that are going to shit at this very second. Yet the Chinaman can only activate the critical part of his brain when it's about dissing niggers and not his own country.
>>
>>83880185
>Why would European powers build schools and towns and infrastructure in Africa if it wasn't to be used by Africans?
For the colonial settlers to use, you dumbfuck.
>The idea was to develop the land and bring the people into the modern era. The methods were imperfect, but they weren't malicious.
That was not the idea at all. This is just willful ignorance.
>>
>>83884943
No you didn't.

And you having a good time would have nothing to do with what happens after you leave.
>>
>>83885017
Wow not him but those insults got me convinced
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>83885038
Yes I did

I did civil work in Tigray in Ethiopia
>>
>>83885061
I'm just saying you have to be completely blind to think colonialism in Africa was driven by humanitarianism.
>>
>>83885125
Bro i'm already convinced you should direct all those proofs and arguments at someone else
>>
White people thinking
>Black people enslaved other black people in the past, so the fact that white people turned slavery into a multinational business that caused millions more to be enslaved to get free labour for their agriculture is just fine and dandy.
>>
Strange how for such a well made and fascinating documentary there's so little info about it

Probably had distribution problems as it doesn't fit the narrative...
>>
>>83881795

Come caca "sweetie"
>>
The czech documentary Pod Sluncem tma (aka Solar Eclipse) is almost as this documentary and really highlights what afrinogs are like. It's about czech engineers trying to help them out and nigs being nigs.
>>
>>83885282
almost as good as*
>>
File: BasedLao.jpg (88KB, 428x718px) Image search: [Google]
BasedLao.jpg
88KB, 428x718px
>>
>>83884943
Well Kenya was like that. It was super depressing

And it gets worse the further inland and west u go.
>>
You just know Lao would have zero problem with genociding the Africans if it wasn't for human rights.
>>
>>83879530
>Plus, the entire north is infested with these.

Oh my god, Australian rednecks???
>>
What is this from. I want to watch this. Google reverse search isn't giving me anything but "Yarn"
>>
>>83885799
Empire of Dust.
>>
>>83885799
The title is in the file name in the OP and the link to the documentary has been posted at least 3 times already. Do you want me to wipe your ass for you too, sweetie?
>>
>>83885856
Haha btfo
>>
>>83885631
Mine wasn't too bad. Locals were friendly for the most part. Communication errors every fucking day though.

Actually the best time I had was when I took a weekend up too the Asmara and went to the beaches. Hotels were awful but the landscape was awesome. The ladies were pretty hot too.
>>
File: 1449542511378.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449542511378.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>83885884
>for the most part
>>
>>83885884
Nigger lover detected
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (30KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
30KB, 375x375px
>>83885856
Yeah, because I know people like you will do it.
>>
>>83885903
yeah its a poor country and you miss the modern world quite a bit

I feel like thats obvious
>>
I was hoping there was some sort of follow up to this, according to the wiki page they completed the project along with other railways and it's still running to this day. Wonder if the chinese actually got any resources out of it...
>>83885924
>filename
my man
>>
>>83885560
Thank you based Lao
>>
So do these guys go into town to get laid? It's gotta have an effect being surrounded by men all day and night and not seeing the female form for a long time.
>>
File: 1401866171719.gif (3MB, 252x350px) Image search: [Google]
1401866171719.gif
3MB, 252x350px
>>83885282
Is it in English?
>>
>>83885914
rude tbhff
>>
>>83879217
Oh would you look at that, a yank who can't handle the bants
>>
This shit was very comfy, kinda wish it had a more uplifting ending instead of telling us that Africa's probably doomed
>>
>>83887577
It was so fucking comfy, I loved the local radio segments.
>>
>>83886244
wat
>>
>>83886244
>is the czech documentary in English?
>>
>>83888083
I read that those were fake, the director wrote them.
>>
>>83885017

You don't know what you're talking about. Do some basic research then come back.

Also kys
>>
File: 1495300582196.jpg (23KB, 280x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495300582196.jpg
23KB, 280x259px
>>83888210
Please no
>>
>>83875829
There is a nice documentary about a couple of czech electrical engineers going back to Africa to check on some solar panel project, five years after the installation. Name is Solar Eclipse according to a quick googling.
>>
>outcasts allegedly live in caves
>go to their cave
>some monster from the cavern comes and murders them as soon as you get there
gg
>>
>>83888872
wat
>>
>>83879671
BASED BLACK MAN
>>
>>83879671
nigger
>>
>>83886188
In Africa? Enjoy your AIDS
>>
File: lao.jpg (56KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
lao.jpg
56KB, 1151x647px
>>83874803
This is seriously the funniest fucking documentary and it probably wasn't even intended to be.
>>
>>83876427
>a literal chinaman is a bigger guy than all the niggers
so much for black genetics
>>
>>83876026
>confirmed never been in an actual fight

Typical 4channer talking big about honor in e-space
>>
>>83876427
>>83889855
>>83889768

Both of these guys look badass. The subset of Chinese that make it to africa must be primo male stock.
>>
>>83889278
criminals and bandits sometimes set up bases in caves
whenever i visit their caves, a monster from inside spawns and kills them
>>
>>83890250
>>83889278
oh wait i posted in the wrong fucking thread kek, it's video game shit sorry
>>
>>83879980
>White man colonize and worked the natives harshly
>White man build infrastructure
>Natives have independence
>Natives do nothing to improve nation or infrastructure after 50 years
>Chinese now interested in resources
>Chinese now has to fix the broken infrastructure to help mine said resources and appease Congolese government
>>
>>83880184
I've always wondered what's to stop one tribe getting big enough that it eradicates all others and becomes a proper nation like we did so many thousands of years ago. Can they just not organize above a certain level of complexity?
>>
>>83890471
We call those genocides, someone from the West usually steps in and keeps everything "stable"
>>
>>83890471
>Can they just not organize above a certain level of complexity?
In the evolutionary sense, they don't need to. Civilization arises out of necessity. It's no coincidence the original civilizations all arose near rivers surrounded by arid land. The people there needed to organize to thrive. Africans can just nigger around and get by fine.
>>
File: newracetier.jpg (449KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
newracetier.jpg
449KB, 900x800px
>>83879980
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>83890471
Honestly, with an average IQ of 70-80 you can only do so much.
>>
File: 1381987187935.jpg (68KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1381987187935.jpg
68KB, 640x481px
>>83875319
imagine being so lazy that you'd rather risk losing your hands than work. that's niggers.
>>
>>83874803
well yeah, thats the way to take charge of a nigger, they need a firm guiding hand
>>
>>83890818
You can tell this was made by a poo-in-loo desperately trying to be white
>>
>>83878456
sounds like they shoulda worked harder to get the rubber made
>>
>>83879980
>someone gives you a functioning house
>within 10 years you've destroyed it beyond recognition
>>
>>83891308
>>someone gives you a functioning house
I get that you're trying to meme your way into grown up conversation, but not even the stupidest /pol/tards parrot this sort of argument.
>>
>>83891375
>trying this hard to justify why Africa is a shithole even when they were left with more than they had before the white devil came
>>
File: fuckallblacks.jpg (30KB, 598x392px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallblacks.jpg
30KB, 598x392px
>>
>>83891420
>they were left with more
See, this is what I mean. I don't feel like being baited, though, so have a (You).
>>
>>83891447
Man youre weakly baiting this guy
You can have cheap yous from this but i hope you feel sleazy about it.
Apply yourself and strive for multiple yous from one post, not multiple yous from the same anon
>>
>>83875570

To be fair to the Chinese guy, the black guy wasn't showing a sense of urgency in his translation. He was half-assing the message and talking shit about the Chinese guy in front of him.
>>
>>83876427
>Congolese, I'm PRC
>>
>>83891548
Amazing how you can type so much and say so little. Brainlets never cease to surprise me.
>>
File: 1481150412280.jpg (333KB, 754x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1481150412280.jpg
333KB, 754x1598px
>>83878404
>>
eddie was a GOOD guy
>>
>>83891441
Fuck Papua New Guinea and most of Africa.
>Sexual violence is so common in Papua New Guinea that rapists from ‘raskol’ gangs are happy to proudly pose for photos and boast about what they’ve done.
The statistics are horrifying. Two thirds of women are subjected to some kind of physical or sexual violence. Doctors Without Borders have reported that in Papua New Guinea they are dealing with levels of gender violence normally experienced in war zones.
Sadly, the violence doesn’t just extend to women, with children frequently in danger. Children younger than 16 account for half the number of people seeking medical help after being raped. One in four is younger than twelve; one in ten is under eight years old.
http://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/the-country-where-rapists-are-proud-and-happy-to-pose-for-photos/news-story/98a6111a1a10a445760a91f206afc733
>>
File: africa_blood_and_guts_poster_03.jpg (4MB, 2003x3000px) Image search: [Google]
africa_blood_and_guts_poster_03.jpg
4MB, 2003x3000px
Are there any other documentaries similar to that one? Some Africa-is-fucked kino?

The only other one that comes to mind is Africa Addio. Not exactly a documentary tho.
>>
>>83891820
well, at least in regard to south africa you probably don't even need documentaries, you can just befriend some white south africans and ask them about everyday life, its pretty fucking hilarious the stories they have about how bad the country has become in just the past decade.
>>
File: slavery.png (1MB, 645x1349px) Image search: [Google]
slavery.png
1MB, 645x1349px
>>83890887
>>
>>83891759
Eddie didn't deserve so much shit, unlike the other niggers he actually put an effort to become a respectable member of society, I hope he's doing great
>>
>>83891783
Does this mean I can't like the song anymore?
>>
>>83891933
Not really a meme. Slaves were expensive lifelong investments. the idea that the masters would beat or torture them for fun is a myth. It would be like the CEO of a company vandalizing his own property for "the lulz"

another leftist myth that dies hard
>>
>>83885203
>White people
Um no honey, I think you mean the Muslims who were not only the biggest buyers and sellers of slaves, but also didn't outlaw slavery until the 1950s.
>>
>>83885560
Thank you based Lao
>>
>>83892836

>>
>>83893236
Shit seriously? I thought Saudi Arabia was the last country to outlaw it in 1950. Damn. I mean I know that the black slave trade has started up again in Libya recently but still.
>>
>>83892046
I don't remember, but how the fuck did Eddy learn fluent mandarin?
>>
File: 1479336329388.jpg (154KB, 1200x511px) Image search: [Google]
1479336329388.jpg
154KB, 1200x511px
>>83892836
The Middle East and Europe are of the same stock of subhuman
>>
>>83893943
AYO HOL UP
*devolves into great ape*
>>
>>83885560
Thank you based Lao
>>
>>83885560
Thank you based Lao
>>
>>83891876
Do you know any?
>>
>>83885017
do you realize you are arguing with people who do not give a shit about discussing what really happened because there is a fear that the truth might be used as a tool from the other side to attack their own ideals. the colonizers saying that colonization was to bring primitive people into the modern era and europeans merely took an administrative guiding role is akin to what a wolf would tell a sheep before dinner. fuck off
>>
>>83895027
South africans on pol always have great stories and post pics
>>
>>83895081
Better than letting them fucking eat eachother
>>
>>83895335
That is one guy and he's a crazy white supremacists that would say anything for (you)s.

Basically 30% of /pol/
>>
>>83895362
the only reason any effort was ever exerted to get them to stop eating each other is because there were shitty jobs that needed doing that no white man was going to do.
>>
>>83895414
Oh no there are tons in sa threads
But you probably will say its just 1 guy dedicated with a bunch of computers and proxies bc africans r gud bois who would never hurt the white devil or destroy their communities
>>
>>83885560
Thank you, Based Lao.
>>
>>83895417
They bought slaves from africans and used those slaves yeah. I can almost guarrentee they had a nicer time and contributed more important things to their country under the colonists

Think about it like this. Would you rather be a slave for a tribal nigger or a white missionary. No wait dont answer I already know what youd pick lol
>>
>>83885560
Thank you, Based Lao
>>
>>83895585
he wants the bbc
>>
>>83895585
So just so we're clear, you're acknowledging that the local populations were used only for menial tasks that could in no way translate to functional independence... but you're trying to change the subject because you can't argue out of that corner.

I got that about right?
>>
>>83895741
>functional independence
Nigger what are you on about
Theyve had more time than any race in history to become functional and independent yet they literally act like apes

Slavery under colonists changed nothing for them even though under colonists they at least saw how things should be done and left them with functioning infrastructure
>>
i heard they both got fired after this documentary
confirm/deny?
>>
>>83885560
Thank you Based Lao
>>
>>83896000
Your trips are tiresome
>>
>>83875334
>China
>caring about human rights
>>
>>83885560
Thank you based Lao
>>
>>83886244
Lmao don't chimps do the exact same shit as that nigger?
>>
>>83880180
all those jesus miracles are starting to make sense now
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.