[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She really hates white people, doesn't she?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: WatsonInfobox.jpg (37KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
WatsonInfobox.jpg
37KB, 480x419px
She really hates white people, doesn't she?
>>
She's NOI so yes
>>
fuck off krager
>>
>>83872055
The jewish Mickey Mouse is the only good black character.
>>
who doesn't hate subhuman whitey
>>
>>83872055
Yeah I think they use her to portray blacks that blame it all on whites, her buddies tend to push back on that idea though.
>>
>>83872055
I didn't get the Dreamgirls thing.

Why was she crying like white people stole her identity? Dreamgirls was written by two white guys
>>
>>83872055
Doesn't everyone.
>>
>>83872713
While that scene might be over the top, she was crying because of how disadvantaged her and her classmates were revealed to be. The other girls aren't at fault, they love the movie and want to show just how invested in the source material they are. I wouldn't consider that cultural appropriation, they just put in a play using the best students they had.
>>
>>83872713
Because she wore an afro wig and that's "cultural appropriation"
>>83872153
Black Cindy was funny and relatable lmao
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.