[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create perfect race of beautiful, immortal sub-gods >wondrous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 307833-1_1920x1080_536194627703.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307833-1_1920x1080_536194627703.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>create perfect race of beautiful, immortal sub-gods
>wondrous cosmos laden with mystery and beauty
>everything eternal and fucking complex beyond understanding and awesome
>favored son fucking loves me
>tell host that I'm going to create man
>gonna give him free will
>the ability to be able to choose between right and wrong, good and evil and all the shit in-between
>Lucifer bugs out
>"DAD WHY THAT'S A HORRIBLE IDEA"
>fucking angels fight eachother
>cast my own fucking kids out of heaven
>give man free will
>son turns into a retarded-looking snake and tricks him into learning sins because of his slutty gf
>have to cast them out
>watch as descendants create wondrous works of art, culture and science while simultaneously being the greediest and most destructive force on their planet

Why aren't their more movies dealing with the boons and consequences of Free Will?
>>
there are, you just wanted to sound smart so you made this thread
>>
>>83869930
where are they?
>>
>>83869730

stop shitposting on 4chan and start watching movies, imbecile
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.