[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a robot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1324114371354.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1324114371354.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
I assumed he was just a bloke in a mask but then one of my m8s tells me it was a robot.

So which is it? We'd never seen any robots in the Federation other than Data so I have to assume me m8 was havin' a piss.
>>
>>83869652

Human

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Human_alt_cop_001#Cop_001

>The Iowa cop was portrayed by stunt actor Jeremy Fitzgerald. His voice was provided by the film's director, J.J. Abrams, although it was altered.
>As originally shot, Fitzgerald's face was visible to the audience, but Abrams decided in post-production to digitally add a mask to hide his face
>>
File: 1462990929459.jpg (104KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1462990929459.jpg
104KB, 858x536px
>>83869652

>Data
>robot
>>
>>83869701

why hide his face? was it that ugly?
>>
>>83870261

a flying bike wasn't enough to let you know it's the future, let's give the cop a weird robomask too
>>
>>83869652

I played that character. I am a robot. Yes, that character is a robot.
>>
Always wondered wtf this was
>>
>>83869701
Sorta goes against the whole utopia idea of the federation though doesn't it? What's a cop got to hide his face for? I can understand if it's all cool futuristic HUDs and shit but couldn't that be done with a visor? At that point in history Earth would want its cops to be as approachable and friendly looking as possible since they just help out the community and deal with the occasional crime of passion.
>>
>>83870367
ITT people who've never ridden motorcycles in deserts before
>>
>>83870367
>Cop gets a robo-helmet
>Starfleet security stuck with red pajamas
>>
>>83869652
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: try_harder.jpg (41KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
try_harder.jpg
41KB, 372x500px
>>83869652
>me m8 was havin' a piss

You are Dick van Dyke, and I claim my £5.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.