[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

File: 1496619613165.jpg (870KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1496619613165.jpg
870KB, 1180x1180px
>>
>There View Screw

what did they mean by this
>>
>>83868576
John Campea is a beta that had to get an asian wife from the third world, and Grace Randolph called him out on it, so he chimped out and got her fired
>>
>>83868576
Wait, who are we hating on now, RLM?
>>
>>83868576
>informative content

Come on OP you don't really believe that
>>
>>83868576
>confirmed disney shill defends confirmed disney shills
Shocker
>>
>>83868576
This show used to be watchable. The kind of thing you put on when the pizza you ordered arrived or when you're high and bored.

Now it's pretty much unbearable. Campea repeats the same points dozens of times and is generally insufferable. Like 3 mailbags in a row he has bragged about how he fucked or was dating these young women in hollywood and it was so fucking cringe.

Only people I still like are Harloff and to some degree Ellis but even he has had a big ol' gulp of the California cool-aid and goes on and on about muh progressive social issues.

THE worst though is Rocha. That guy is mentally unstable.

Also, just look at the titles for the past month or so of movie talk. 70% of them have a fucking capeshit movie in the title.
>>
link?
>>
>>83868576
spotted the rogue one fan
>>
>>83868766
We're hating on Bitter Old Man, some anonymous fat man who is bitter and old.
>>
File: AT-ST's RLM.webm (359KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
AT-ST's RLM.webm
359KB, 600x336px
AT-ST's! AT-ST's!
>>
i feel like you have to be a person of special needs to write these counter arguments
>>
>>83868913
these shows were never watchable
>>
>>83869693
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAR DESTROYERS, IM GONNA CUM
>>
>gving a shit about "nerd" culture
>>
>>83868576
All the people at that desk at humongous plebs, but atleast mark is an honest pleb. He doesn't try to act like some wannabe film genius
>>
IT BROKE NEW GROUUUUUND
>>
>>83868766
Bitter Oldman, second cousin of Gary Oldman.
>>
>>83870415
Neither does Mike.
>>
>>83868576
This is salty beyond belief, Seganfan.
>>
Give me links !!11
>>
Why is it that I literally can't find this "The Review Crew" youtube channel?
>>
>>83870546
Its called Collider Movie Talk. Look at the signage.
>>
>>83870568
>Collider Movie Talk
Oh, ew. It's on Collider? That channel is pure fucking autism. No wonder I had no idea.
>>
>>83870415
Kristian is the only person worth listening to at that shitty channel. He's the one guy that has actually worked in the studio system as a producer and on a big production as a writer. Campea is a hack blogger that uses the studios balls instead of mouthwash in the morning. Schnepp is a manchild and the rest of the people there are just complete fanboys
>>
File: IT AINT ME.png (452KB, 683x829px) Image search: [Google]
IT AINT ME.png
452KB, 683x829px
FUCKING JUST
>>
>>83870628
How do you talk for 50 minutes abut speculation
>>
>>83870628
There's really no need to be so disingenuous. Collider's content is trash, but they put out movie talk every day of the week. RLM has only done a few of the nerd crew vids. Not fair to compare the views at all.
>>
File: WHAT.webm (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.webm
239KB, 1280x720px
>>83869693
>>
File: file.png (191KB, 320x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
191KB, 320x420px
WELL GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS EVERYBODY, MY NAME IS JOHN CAMPEA AND WELCOME TO THE BEST DAMN MOVIE RELATED SHOW ON THE PLANET EARTH COMING TO YOU FROM RIGHT HERE IN THE COLLIDER STUDIOS HERE IN BURBANK CALIFORNIA AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL YOU DECIDED TO MAKE US PART OF YOUR DAY
>>
>>83870628
>There's really no need to be so disingenuous
What in the fuck are you talking about, faggot? Disingenuous with what?
>Not fair to compare the views at all.
Holy shit you are retarded...
>>
>>83870706
meant for
>>83870671
>>
>>83870671
Are you autistic?
>>
>>83868576
Why is this faggot who only has 8 followers on Twitter and has his account set to private shilling his shit here? What's the point if nobody can follow you anyway, retard? And there is no way you made that image in earnest. Nobody is that autistic.
>>
>John Campea was a visual effects artist
>then made a documentary about Christianity and also a romantic comedy
>now he shills capeshit and Star Wars on youtube

What a weird career trajectory.
>>
>>83868576
>Shilling
>informative content
>>
>>83868576
Is that image supposed to be sarcastic or is the person who made it legitimately retarded?
>>
https://youtu.be/lzTNdgjvlr0
>>
>>83871172
VERY COOL
V
E
R
R
Y

C
O
O
O
L
>>
>>83868576
what's great about that mini series is when you look at the picture for the videos, you can see it transform from 'guys who like these films' to 'wearing merchandise'
>>
>>83871172
Literally nothing wrong with Honest Trailers. Don't clump them in with the other retards.
>>
>>83871246
Nobody's talking about Honest Trailers. Screen Junkies does more than just Honest Trailers.
>>
>>83871359
I'm talking about Screen Junkies. Nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>83871246
honest trailers is retarded
>>
>>83871388
lol they're fucking terrible, faggot.
>>
>WAAHHH, people are innocently talking about things they like which I do not, better try to pathetically piss all over them to prove my superiority. HOW DARE THEY TAKE INTEREST IN THINGS LIKE STAR WARS AND SUPERHEREOES!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>83871495
>WAAAHHH, people are innocently satirizing the videos of my favourite youtubers!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32KB, 431x506px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32KB, 431x506px
>>83868576
This guy is why, 47?
>>
>>83871495
>bawww don't make fun of me this is my safe space
>>
File: SAD MIKE.jpg (36KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
SAD MIKE.jpg
36KB, 663x579px
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves
>>
>>83871432
>WAAAHHHHHH HE LIKES A THING HE MUST BE GAY!
Fucking underages.
>>
>>83871513
>>83871527

Hi Mike, are you excited for part VIII?!?!
>>
>>83871495
>people are innocently talking about things they like which I do not
Are you talking about Collider? There's nothing innocent about shilling every major studio product for cash, you retard.
>>
>>83871558
Most of the planet besides a few autists here are.
>>
>>83871495
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXWrsm0vCA8
One of the Collider faggots literally admits that they have to alter their opinions for the sake of advertisers. How is that "innocent?"
>>
File: 1435162544662.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1435162544662.png
573KB, 621x672px
My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
>>
>>83871572
>>83871593
I hate Collider as much as the next guy, but it's not like having sponsorship or shilling for companies is illegal. I mean, it's capitalism.
>>
>>83871610
Nobody's saying it's illegal, you fucking moron. It is borderline unethical though. Why would you bother listening to the opinion of someone you know is swaying their opinion for advertising dollars?
>>
>>83871610
It's not a crime but it is dishonest.
>>
>>83871552
He's right, they're shit. All they talk about is capeshit and star wars
>>
>>83871641
>WHAAAAAAATTTT, THIS BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY PAYS PEOPLE TO TALK POSITIVELY ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT. I...IS THIS ADVERTISING????

>WHY THAT'S, DARE I SAY IT, borderline unethical
>>
>>83868913
Yeah Rocha is fucking unbearable, half of what he talks about is the race/ethnicity of himself or whoever they're talking about.
>>
>>83871388
>nothing wrong about Screen Junkies

I'll fucking murder you in your sleep for thinking that
>>
>>83871682
Jesus Christ, you're an idiot.
>>
>>83868875
Is there actual evidence of them being shills? Not baiting you, legit curious
>>
>>83871641
>>83871648
>it's unethical and dishonest to have sponsors pay for your channel in exchange for good feedback
>WAHHH!
I don't like it but I have no problem with it. I can form my own opinions on shows and films. I don't need Collider to tell me what to think and I 'm not some underage that thinks companies shouldn't be allowed to pay for advertising.
>>
>>83871682
You're pretty stupid, anon. The show is not presented as an advertisement. That's the issue. It's presented as people giving their opinion, but their opinion is not genuine. It's deceptive.
>>
>>83871689
Now explain how that's not being triggered...
>>
>>83871726
It's deceptive if you are low IQ and gullible, sure. But why you would be upset that some youtube personality has a disingenuous opinion is beyond me.
>>
>>83871709
Everybody is aware that Disney slips big YouTube channels like this since these are popular and directly aimed at the target, e.g. star wars fans

It's the RLM twats who acted like they're so clever because they're pointing it out and their fans are also acting like their taste in "youtube-based film reviews/discussion" is now so superior to these "sellouts".

Literally no-one cares bar the group trying to get all high horsey about nothing.
>>
>>83871774
>who acted like they're so clever because they're pointing it out
Stop projecting this hard, they don't act like that. Were you one of the hotheads mad that they didn't like Rogue One?
>>
>>83871774
People are pointing it out because it's hilariously blatant and people still eat that shit up.
>>
>>83871724
Then why watch a show that's all about worthless opinions?
>>
>>83871768
I can't even imagine legitimately defending Collider.
>>
>>83871774
There's no way someone that isn't directly involved with Collider could be defending their worthless bullshit as hard as you have been in this thread. Either that or you're being contrarian just for the sake of shitposting. Your Collider defense force is as worthless as Collider itself.
>>
>never heard of Collider before RLM made fun of them
do people really watch this shit?
>>
>>83871805
>they don't act like that
They literally have a series about it. Their "WE LOVE ROGUE ONE XD!!" video is another example from too.

>>83871824
People don't care though. Literally, you can point it out to their biggest fans and they'll shrug their shoulders and keep on watching. They're trying to patronise an audience who couldn't care less about it, all to stroke the egos of their fan-base.
>>
>>83871934
This guy apparently does:
>>83871774
>>83871768
>>83871724
>>83871682
>>83871495
>>
>>83871959
All I can gather from your borderline retarded posts is that you don't understand what satire is.
>>
>>83871901
Nah, mate. Just hate RLM more, but I can be spooky collider suit if you want
>>
>>83871959
>I'm a-ok with corporate shilling! I think it's great and anyone that questions it is jealous and bitter!
What the fuck are you even doing on /tv/?
>>
So is there any actual evidence of Collider being paid shills or is it just assumed? I don't care either way, curious is all
>>
>>83871979
Hey, I can only count three (You)'s there

>>83872003
It maybe satire, but it's boring and the criticism is something their audience is already fully aware of and instead of doing something actually funny or entertaining with it, they're just attempting a lazy parody because writing and making something genuinely entertaining is outside their abilities. see space cop

>>83872030
I don't like it, hence why I don't watch collider or screen junkies etc. I just think jerking yourselves and your fanbase because you're aware of it is pointless
>>
>>83871843
...I'm not?
>>
>>83871869
>says he doesn't give a shit about Collider
>"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING COLLIDER?"
This board is truly the most autistic fucking place regarding opinions on capeshit. Holy fuck.
>>
>>83872315
So you agree that it's worthless except for making fun of it?
>>
>>83871720
the tone of their infomercial
I mean shopping channel
I mean "podcast"
>>
File: 1470522357814.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
1470522357814.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>83871959
>They literally have a series about it. Their "WE LOVE ROGUE ONE XD!!" video is another example from too.
KEK, oh my fucking Christ, are you implying that you thought the video wasn't satire? Aimed at people like you?
>>
>>83871979
>literally none of those anons are even defending Collider
Are you a schizo?
>>
>>83872340
I don't have an opinion on it you illiterate faggot, they seem annoying and cringeworthy. They aren't a channel I watch but I'm not buttblasted over them doing this as their job.
>>
>>83870706
>Disingenuous with what?

Disingenuous with your argument. Are you retarded?

>Holy shit you are retarded...

The views of someone who uploads daily vs someone who uploads weekly means you don't know how youtube works.
>>
>>83872397
Why do you keep replying about something you "don't have an opinion" on? Seems like a pretty fucking big waste of time.
>>
>>83872397
But you are buttblasted over others making fun of annoying faggots as their job?
>>
>>83872404
>Disingenuous with your argument. Are you retarded?
I wasn't really making one besides the fact that a parody video makes more ad revenue than the shill vids do and get more views than the videos they make fun of.
>The views of someone who uploads daily vs someone who uploads weekly means you don't know how youtube works.
Yeah, nobody said (or cares) that they upload daily, that wasn't the point of the image.

Christ, end your miserable fucking life.
>>
>>83872437
>he thinks calmly explaining why it looks autistic to screech about shills and youtube channels you dislike
>makes you equally buttblasted
You are the one that legitimately cares about these dumb marketing shows, to the point where you need to rant about them almost constantly on here.
>>
>>83872357
This is exactly what I mean about why RLM fans are shit. Literally the densest cunt got the message, it wasn't clever or subtle. Just live and let live
>>
>>83872418
Because I had an opinion about the industry, not Collider.
>>
>>83872446
>a parody video makes more ad revenue than the shill vids

>nobody said (or cares) that they upload daily

Do you see the conflict here? Again, I'm not sure you realise how youtube works.
>>
>>83872485
And yet, it still has you mad.
>>
>>83872475
>let me write another dozen of posts to prove how much I don't care
>>
>>83872506
Again, their upload schedule isn't some magical thing. Uploading daily doesn't automatically mean you are getting more views. I feel like I'm in Autism Land, what are you even trying to argue here? Everybody knows how Youtube works you triggered fuck, nobody gives a shit about their upload schedule.

They have videos that have been up for months, with HALF of the views a parody does released two months ago. That's the joke, that I have to fucking explain to you since you clearly are too autistic.
>>
>>83872532
>let me write another dozen of posts
But...so are you?
>>
>>83872538
You are really confused - I'm not sure how I can dumb this down anymore for you. The bottom line is you will not walk away with more ad revenue with one 15 minute video with 700,000 views compared to 50 minute videos uploaded every day.

>Uploading daily doesn't automatically mean you are getting more views

Uploading daily compared to weekly/monthly means you'll get less views per video. That's the point.
>>
>>83872559
I'm not trying to act too cool for school.
I like arguing over pointless shit. It distracts me from my life.
>>
>>83872586
>The bottom line is you will not walk away with more ad revenue with one 15 minute video with 700,000 views compared to 50 minute videos uploaded every day.
Holy shit, are you being serious? Ad revenue now is based on watch time and an algorithm of viewership, frequency and rate. A 15 minute video with a million views is going to make obviously more money than a 50 minute video with 10k views. The algorithm DID however change to adjust for long-form entertainment but the changes are nearly negligible, since it is still tied to views. The parody video has almost twice the views in some instances than their vids, they are most certainly making more money, since amount of views is still the linchpin of the algorithm.
>Uploading daily compared to weekly/monthly means you'll get less views per video. That's the point.
It's a retarded fucking point and there are over a dozen channels that upload weekly or monthly and make three times what Collider does, because the key to viewership rate is reliability of those views. Do you understand? The reliability ensures those views stay up, ensures the algorithm promotes them.

Shut the fuck up already, you don't know what you are talking about. This is the most autistic argument I've had to make in a long time. It literally doesn't matter they upload daily, my image is literally a joke on that. SINCE THEY UPLOAD DAILY AND STILL HAVE LESS VIEWS.
>>
>>83868659
Any more to this story?
>>
>>83872586
>Uploading daily compared to weekly/monthly means you'll get less views per video.
if you don't want to read all that I wrote earlier, the quick answer is: no, this is retarded to think and stop posting.
>>
>>83872586
>Uploading daily compared to weekly/monthly means you'll get less views per video.
No it doesn't. You are super retarded over a fucking joke. You realize that right?
>>
So does anyone know why they switched from AMC to Collider? Always felt like Campea did something shady since they refused to tell anyone why
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.