[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any good??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Is this any good??
>>
Yes. It's weird as fuck, kinda like a B-Grade Texas Chainsaw, but with telekenesis. The score from Pino Dinaggio is also batshit crazy but somehow perfect.

Only saw it once, but it stuck with me and is genuinely disturbing.
>>
>>83866353
Thanks, i saw it has a PG-rating. I found this pretty weird for a horror movie, is it accurate?
>>
>>83866371
uhhh, i was not aware of that. there is no explicit gore or violence that i remember, but watching a scene of a masked madman kidnapping a girl and embalming her body in clay doesn't seem like it should be in a PG movie...
>>
It's not great but I'd still recommend it. It's really campy and the prop work is perfectly creepy, something you've gotta see if you like horror movies from that era.

>>83866371
Interesting, I don't think that fits at all.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170613-091647.png (486KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-091647.png
486KB, 1080x1920px
>>83866426
>>83866429
Thanks guys, i think I will check it out right now. See pic for PG-rating.
>>
File: justbeforedawn.jpg (16KB, 176x271px) Image search: [Google]
justbeforedawn.jpg
16KB, 176x271px
if you're looking for underrated horror kino, this is my top recommendation

pure kino
>>
>>83866429
what prop work?
>>
>>83866426
>>83866429
film rating didn't really work the way it does now until after Temple of Doom.
>>
>>83866645
Thanks man looks cool
>>
It's definitely worth seeing. Has a distinct type of horror experience to it that's actually pretty fucked up and effective.

>>83866353
>The score from Pino Dinaggio is also batshit crazy but somehow perfect.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. I would recommend seeing ANY horror movie with a score by Pino Donaggio by the way (like Carrie perhaps being the most well known, but also, especially Don't Look Now, one of the best horror films ever).
>>
File: flyingcat.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
flyingcat.gif
3MB, 426x426px
Speaking of dolls and evil toys and creepy movies.
I remember watching a movie back in the 90s early 00s maybe, I don't remember the plot but the story somewhat was about some guy that could put human souls into toys, a group a friends came across him and some are killed, eventually the bad guy is killed by the toys and one of the good guys turns itself or his girlfriend into a toy and the movie ends with the new doll driving a van with all the previously toys seen in the movie.

It's a really vague memory I might have gotten everything wrong but the van part, anyone knows what I'm talking about?.
>>
Im watching it now, these dolls are creepy man.
>>
>>83866987
Im interested but dont know the title.
>>
>>83866180
Not really. It could've been but it's pretty much just a wasted oportunity.
>>
>>83867015
Haha yeah they really are.

That weird music too.
>>
>>83866987
It's this one, Tourist Trap.
>>
>>83867107
It's not.
>>
>>83867118
Tourist Trap ends with the girl driving away with her friends turned into mannequins
>>
Its a 15 actually
>>
>>83867145
I know, but it ends with her driving a jeep and her friends being just mannequins.
The movie I'm talking about ends with the actual toys driving a van and laughin and it's a lot creepier than Tourist Trap.
>>
>>83867172
One of the Puppets Master ? Dolls ? Demonic Toys ?
>>
>>83867172
Ah, right, I think it's Puppetmaster II.
>>
>>83867252
I Was curious so I found it for you.
https://youtu.be/8aF8cLN8Fg8?t=4757
>>
>>83867285
Yeah, I know it's Puppetmaster II since I saw it recently. The whipping scene is the best
>>
>>83867285
Yep, I think this is it.
>>
>>83867355
Yeah, it is. It ends with the van scene.
It's a pretty shit movie though
>>
>>83867380
The whole PuppetMaster franchise is shit though.
>>
>>83867465
The first one is one of the best Full Moon movies. Which I know is not saying much, but it's got some really fun puppet action.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.