[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lexx/ - Potatoho Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2JACigJE8

Don't mind me, just being the only sci-fi adventure kino for patricians. Star Plebs need not apply.
>>
Stanley is suffering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VTNrkMmluQ#t=24m26s
>>
>>83865852
I used to try and watch this show when I was younger because I thought I might see tits. I might go back and give it a real watch one day.
>>
>>83866558
You'll get tits, hell most of the main characters are motivated solely with trying to get laid. That said each season is so different and unique ranging from pure horror to camp I'm still amazed it got greenlit.
>>
It's a lewd piece of lowest common denominator trash exactly on the level of Rocky Horror Picture Show. True SF is about lofty ideals not rolling around in the dirt like a stupid brainless pig. Fuck you, OP, and fuck Lexx. It shouldn't exist.
>>
>>83866718
>True SF
>lofty ideals
>it s-shouldn't exist!

Found the Star Pleb.

Let me guess, Farscape is shit too because it has too much fun in it?
>>
File: Schlemmi's_Game.png (255KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
Schlemmi's_Game.png
255KB, 600x422px
>>83866718
>not understanding the level of maturity and advanced knowledge required to have a decapitated robot skull fetish
>>
>>83866679
Huh. I'll have to check it out tomorrow I guess. Just finished up rewatching farscape. I suppose I could give it a go.
>>
>>83866879
It's not as good as Farscape, and S1 is laughably low budget but if you don't mind taking the weird factor of Farscape and making that the entire emotional core of a show, you'll like it.
>>
>>83865852
I am part cluster lizard
>>
>>83865852
More like campy low-budget fap-bait for horny teenage boys, who whave now grown up and consider it patrician because of nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>83866679
>each season is so different and unique ranging from pure horror to camp I'm still amazed it got greenlit.

Well, it WAS a Canadian/German co-production.
>>
>>83867577
> More like campy low-budget fap-bait for horny teenage boys, who whave now grown up and consider it patrician because of nostalgia goggles.

I like it because it has a chill vibe and isn't uptight, it doesn't take itself too seriously and has some pretty interesting original ideas. Also, lots of humorous stuff. The characters are fun and the situations they get stuck in are really weird. I watch this show when I'm studying and it's definitely fun to keep on in the background. By the end of the series you genuinely grow to like these characters a lot.
>>
>>83865852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkcV-D8hi0
>>
I was surprised to find Dr. Josef Heiter in this film playing Mandrid, Alex as Giga Shadow, Robocop and Roy Batty as the Pattern Dealer.
>>
>>83869052
>Robocop and Roy Batty as the Pattern Dealer.

What? I don't remember Peter Weller in the Pattern episode. Rutger Hauer was the only guest star of that.
>>
>>83869103
He wasn't, I just worded my sentence poorly.
>>
>>83869244

In truth, Peter Weller wasn't in the series, period.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.