[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEAD PREZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dp2.png (382KB, 620x298px) Image search: [Google]
dp2.png
382KB, 620x298px
I love this movie.. Why have most people never heard of it? Also one of the best soundtracks of all time?
>>
File: 200.gif (3MB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 347x200px
>>83865543
Honestly great Vietnam scenes at the start. I wish they had made an entire movie in Vietnam.
>>
>smoky dead cuz of overdose
>dat judge that looks down on Vietnam vets and doesn't consider it a real war

Damn
>>
>>83865543
>mid90s ripoff tarrantula but were black so its cool crap

kys. yer just gun get drafted anyways. you wont survive bootcamp. its soapsock beatings for you son!
>>
>>83865591
Chris tucker was great honestly
>>
>>83865591
>>dat judge that looks down on Vietnam vets and doesn't consider it a real war

reminded me of the scene in Born On the 4th of July were the ww2 marine vet savagely puts down Ron Kovic when he is whining about "muh vietnam"

"I was on Iwo Jima with those 5000 men the first day. don't go crying in your fucking beer to me."
"you served and you lost and now you have to deal with it. you're a fucking marine man"
"you chose them"
>>
>>83865543
This movie is fucking stupid

Basically the guy is crying at the end because he has to go to prison for commuting a crime. I don't get how I'm supposed to have empathy for a fucking scumbag and him fighting in vietnam doesn't matter.

This is truly a look into the childlike psyche of the blacks
>>
>>83865543
I loved Menace II Society in my young days so I was pumped when this came out. I was expecting some throwback hoodkino but instead was met with an intensely sad and depressing film. Probably one of the first "harsh reality" type films I ever saw.
>>
I think civilized societies should punish people who commit terrible crimes by making them watch this flick

Garbage flick fickin shiesse
>>
>>83865543
If you want to guarantee your children will get poor grades in school, let them watch this shitty photoplay
>>
>>83866415

/pol/ fuck off

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but the ending was perfect. It was a complete subversion of modern happy ending bullshit. Everyone is either caught or dead, and the movie fades to black as the protagonist is on his way to prison for life.
>>
>>83866883
Your capitulation is disgusting and your ability to critique film is abysmal
>>
>>83865543
it's pretty shit, actually
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.