[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that theme song >my sides >on this planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>that theme song

>my sides
>on this planet
>>
File: roasties.jpg (155KB, 1421x866px) Image search: [Google]
roasties.jpg
155KB, 1421x866px
reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into unwatchable garbage. Notice anything?
>>
>>83864955
Is that Joe Rogan?
>>
>>83864955
any vin diesel/rock memes yet?
>>
>>83864955
You again?
>>83864016
>>
>>83864955
Why'd he do it bros?
>>
It's just so... slow. Seriously. I hope it picks up. Nothing is happening right now. The first few episodes were great, but we are more than a quarter of the way into the series now and things aren't developing in any interesting way. Cooper needs to snap the fuck out of his stupid braindead state and start getting some shit done already.
>>
>>83865098
originally Cooper was going to win and go to the White Lodge but Lynch didn't felt he had earned it. So after 25 years in the Black Lodge, he's going to be fucked up for a while. It's his own logic but it makes sense.
>>
>>83865117
It does make sense, but watching Cooper shuffle about repeating words and phrases and almost pissing himself like a chump... good television make for it does not.
>>
>>83864955
who was this woman?
>>
>>83865207
the woman with the line to Argentina
>>
>>83865207
The person who sent the guys to blow up Dougie's car
>>
>>83865207
>>83865213
>>83865335
I have thought of this and I am pretty sure I am correct.

Evil Coop is using the billionare from mullholand drive to try and stop coop. Initially he used his funds to create the glass box so at the exact moment that the entity in the glass box appears, Coop would appear there and immediately get murdered. Thus Bob would not have to return to the lodge.

The eyeless lady stops this though and he is saved yet again and replaced with dougie, which was also a contingency plan created by Bob in case his plan failed. He is with dougie now and with this information had sent assassins hired by lorraine to kill Coop. She did not kill him in the allotted time so he kills her and this connection is confirmed with the billionare and the envelope.

This means that Coop is now in danger because he knows that the other spirits of the lodge are trying to bring Bob back. Why? Because he has not returned in a long time denying Mike and the man from another place's gargambozia.

This to me is definitely what is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-BDU-TvlTg
>>
>>83865427
You know, I've been absolutely in love with this new season so far, but seeing the plot typed out like that makes it sound really, really dumb.
>>
>>83865427
Sick sync
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.