[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be a fun but mediocre film that will rake in billions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: spiderman homecoming.jpg (131KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman homecoming.jpg
131KB, 648x960px
I'm gonna be a fun but mediocre film that will rake in billions of dollars world wide and there's nothing your shitposts you can do about it /tv/
>>
>>83862570
The videogame coming out for it doesn't look half bad either I guess.
>>
>>83862605
Im more excited for the game than the movie desu
>>
just like Force Awakens
>>
>>83862570
Spiderman 1 wasn't very good either.
>>
>>83862630
This 100%
Spiderman movie game tie ins are usually pretty decent.
>tfw nothing will ever recapture the feeling of being let loose in Manhattan in Spiderman 2
>>
>>83862570
When have two buildings ever been this close together?
>>
>>83862605
Only if there's a classic costume you can unlock early.
>>
>>>/v/edditors and capeshiters get out
>>
>>83863574
>t. never goes outside
>>
>>83862570
As an illustrator and graphic designer it physically hurts me seeing each of the posters for this movie. Even Drew Struzan himself came out of retirement to talk shit about them.
>>
>>83863571
Why couldn't they follow the open world GTA but with Spiderman format of that game? It was fantastic.
>>
>>83863629
I'm currently outside. There's now way there are buildings this close together in america, the average american wouldn't be able to walk between them
>>
>>83863574
I genuinely hope you aren't American
>>
>>83863777
Current spidey is a ultimate manlet, so his thigh is probably 400mm long (16") so that gap is like 600mm (24"). Bitch please.
>>
>>83863850
>RDJR chosed Tom above Dylan O'brian cuz he was shorter than him

Still makes me laugh, i shit you not he was demanding that casting choice for civil war.
>>
>>83863745
Lel
>>
>>83863699
They did for a while, but at the same time a bunch of other open world games started being set on Manhattan or similar metropolises. Market got flooded, and gamers became disinterested in Manhattan.
>>
>>83863632
what's wrong with it?
>>
1) Hate the costume
2) Hate the way they've turned Spidey into a fawning Tony Stark buttboy
3) Hate the blackwashing of the supporting cast
4) Aunt May is NOT supposed to be a hottie MILF
5) No JJJ
6) No hint of MJ or Gwen
7) No apparent interest in photography

Whatever this kid is calling himself...he's not Spider-Man.
>>
>>83864518
>1) Hate the costume
yeah on stagnant photos it looks bad, but on screen it was nice in Civil War
>4) Aunt May is NOT supposed to be a hottie MILF
Fuck off
>>
File: Uncle_Ben.jpg (65KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben.jpg
65KB, 432x319px
>>83862570
are they going to attempt to distance themselves from Raimi's version?

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

that couldnt sit well with modern audiences
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.