[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How we could bring Brendan Fraser back to the Mummy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Do you think we could start a petition to have Brendan in a sequel? I know they aren't officially planning a Mummy sequel and are doing Bride of Frankenstein next, BUT MAYBE we could get them to have Brendan come back for a short 10 minute film that could be released on the Tom Cruise mummy blu ray as a bonus special feature?

All we have to do is to remind the director of the Tom Cruise movie that he included the book of the dead prop from the 1999 movie in Dr Jeykll's book libary; so why not get Brendan back to appear in a short film where Russel Crowe can narrate about Rick O Connel.

They dont have to make the 1999 and 2001 movies canon in this universe cos they arent but they can easily make their own Rick O Connel exist and be played by Brendan.

If anyone has watched Doctor Who, they did the same thing with Paul McGann who only had screen time in one 90's movie and a couple years ago they brought him back to appear in a 5 minute special.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE MAKE A PETITION STATING THIS

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.