[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the black women so fucking annoying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Orange_is_the_new_Black[1].png (211KB, 1200x525px) Image search: [Google]
Orange_is_the_new_Black[1].png
211KB, 1200x525px
Why are the black women so fucking annoying?
>>
File: 0.0.png (262KB, 816x428px) Image search: [Google]
0.0.png
262KB, 816x428px
>>83855902
>Why are black women so fucking annoying?
ftfy
>>
>>83855902
>Why are the black women so fucking annoying?
Because they're not orange.
>>
>>83855902

> Why are the black women so fucking annoying?

> black

you answer your own question OP
>>
>>83855902
Cindy is GOAT
>>
>>83855966
>that tear-filled speech she gives to the board or whatever about how amazing it is to be Jewish
Cringe to the max.
>>
>>83855902
Because you're racist.
>>
>>83856027
>Because you're racist.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>83856042
Just answering the question bro.
>>
Watson is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>83856057
Yeah I'm a racist so what? Does that excuse the dumb niggers (including the one named "Tasty") to act like hyphy fifey coons in every scene they're in? What's worse is when they namedrop shit like Schindler's List or Game of Thrones like it's supposed to be cute that these dumb fat black niggers are into DA SAME SHIT WE ARE HOOOOOOOMIEEEEE
>>
I thought they were written to be that way.
>>
Iduno, why are latinas so HOT?
>>
>>83855902
They weren't. I wanted those two white meth heads to die, though. I don't know why they got so much focus in this season.
>>
>>83855998
that scene REALLY made me think maybe /pol/ isn't so crazy after all
>>
>>83855902
Realistic to life
>>
>>83856108
The white people are annoying too.
He was just answering your question, relax.
>>
>>83855902
>i've never met a sheboon before
>>
>>83856519
>The white people are annoying too.
Literally only two of them are annoying. And there are much more white people on the show.

EVERY black woman on the show is trash.
>>
>>83856601
>Literally only two of them are annoying

Nice try!

>EVERY black woman on the show is trash.

Agreed
>>
>>83856601
Every single character in that faggy show is annoying. The only one that wasn't rage inducing was Pussy
>>
>>83856734
she sucked too. dumb butch dyke.
>>
>>83856747
Fuck off faggot. You probably like that cunt Piper
>>
>>83856100
she is the only black woman in the prison i'd be willing to smash. sorry poussey. natural hair, a runner, and she's intellegent. too bad she hates white people.
>>
The prison staff are the only likeable characters at this point desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.