[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1411249320402.png (145KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1411249320402.png
145KB, 500x275px
Can't Believe Sons of anarchy actually made money out of this crapful concept, u guys gimme some thoughts, would ya?
>>
>>83853941
>surprised people were interested in a crime drama about a motorcycle gang
you're stupid
>>
Op I think you need to get ahold of yellow and tell them to reach out to black because they are GETTING OUT OF YOUR MOM.
>>
File: 1440893185754.jpg (6KB, 140x127px) Image search: [Google]
1440893185754.jpg
6KB, 140x127px
>>83853941

I liked the first few seasons pretty well and there were some interesting character arcs going on. The writing got worse and worse so they had to pad it with shocking deaths until almost all of the good characters were dead. Jax makes one bad decision after another until the final season (in which they had to cast literal fill ins to make the table not look so empty) where all of his bad decisions compound so completely that you wonder how any of these guys ever ran a hugely successful criminal enterprise in the first place.
>>
>>83854506
I thought the sticking to the "Hamlet" basis ruined it towards the end, it was interesting enough at the start then it made the show predictable as fuck
>>
So many waifus in one show.

>taryn manning
>maggie siff
>that female fbi agent
>that female cop
>that one biker slut covered in tattoos
>>
>>83854627
Clay dies too early. Same as Piney and Opey.
>>
File: 1418365244324.jpg (174KB, 958x634px) Image search: [Google]
1418365244324.jpg
174KB, 958x634px
>>83853941
>gotta reach out to brown and yellow so we can keep the pieline from black but gotta watch out for the blowback from blue, green, cyan and magenta
>>
>>83853941
YO TAWWWWWRRRAAWWWWW
>>
It was kino aside from parts of the last season.
>>
File: tumblr_mdz62lAG891r3j7b0o1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdz62lAG891r3j7b0o1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
I'm currently making my way through it, almost done with season 2. it's telling that half of what comes out of Henry Rollins' mouth makes more sense than our supposed good guy bikers
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.