[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Wick 2: Get Wick or Die Trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Ares John Wick 2.jpg (477KB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Ares John Wick 2.jpg
477KB, 3600x2400px
Did anyone else get confusing sexual feelings about this dude?
>>
>>83847757
Nope. It's just you being a fag.
>>
No. I merely got confused feelings when a little bunny tried to wrestle with a wolf and got tossed around like a ball of puff and stabbed in the chest.
It was a pointless death.
>>
>>83847757

The sign language scenes were so cute holy shit
>>
wtf i'm gay now
>>
>>83847816
It showed some realism, usually you'd have the chick be just as strong as the hero
>>
>>83847757
She was cool, but I wanted her to have a better fight with Wick. Something on par with Common's fight scenes. He was way cooler, understandably so, but still she was great.
>>
>>83847757
Does Ruby Rose identifies as a man?
>>
>>83847937
Depends which gets her more attention on any given day.
>>
I didn't understand her entire presence in the film

She didn't kill any one
Didn't wear anything slutty to add lewds
Didn't say anything or have any meaningful plot related conversations/sign language

And died pretty easily

Take her out of the film and you lose nothing
>>
File: 1473635030357.jpg (122KB, 640x833px) Image search: [Google]
1473635030357.jpg
122KB, 640x833px
>>83847937
>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added
>>
>>83847757
It was a good, accurate lesson on how retarded it is to use women in any kind of combatant/bodyguard role.
John Wick 2 is an educational film.
>>
>>83847982
It's just a setup for her spin-off movie
>>
>>83847995
Why are androgynous women so hot? How do they do it?
>>
>>83848088
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFjsSSDLl8w

Hngggg
>>
>seductive straight girl in 1st film is actually a badass assassin who can actually kill someone and give them a bad day

>wannabe badass lesbian dyke in 2nd film is supposed to be a bodyguard but ends up being a worthless tossing bag whose only distinctive trait is as a GPS replacement for a band of armed thugs to be lead

Poetic.
>>
>>83848142
Well her sleeping on her front didn't help keep her boobs small. Them junks is HHhhhnnnnnggggggg.
>>
>>83849755
She said that it did work though.
Minimizing blood supply by pressure, even if marginally, does help contribute to the slowing of new fat and tissue growth.
>>
>no lines
>still can't fucking act
impressive
>>
File: 1362051428725.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1362051428725.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>83849791
does this work with dicks too cuz if so I think I've made a huge mistake
>>
>>83849896
Nope. Dicks are pure genetic lottery (not even inheritable, but simply a random lottery) and already have everything determined based on being spongy tissue.
You can use your tight pants all you want and it won't change a thing.

Tits are a different thing altogether.
>>
>>83847757
looks FTM to me
>>
File: 1702469510354.png (680KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1702469510354.png
680KB, 1440x810px
>>83850048
>>
>>83847995
>JUST
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.