[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luke has every right to be disillusioned with the Force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: starwarsLastJedi.png (115KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
starwarsLastJedi.png
115KB, 600x350px
He started down the path to become a Jedi because his foster parents were burned alive. Then his mentor committed suicide right in front of him to become one with the Force. Then he became a pawn of Yoda and Kenobi in order to defeat two evil Force users. So he trains to become a Jedi and finds out that his old mentor and his new mentor have been lying to him about who his father is, and want Luke to kill his father anyway. So he confronts his father and risks his life in other to bring him back to the Light (which, according to his lying mentors, is impossible). But despite all odds, he succeeds, but sadly he only gets to spend 10 minutes with his father before he dies. So Luke saves the galaxy and is instrumental in balancing the Force.
He then starts to rebuild the Jedi Order. He starts a school just to have it wiped out when one of his students goes dark and kills all the students.
At this point (TLJ) he has every right to be like "WTF Force? I've done everything right and you still sh!t on me." Then Rey shows up and wants to be trained... Can anyone blame him for telling her "Noooooooope!"?
>>
>>83847100
>implying Disney puts this much thought into character motivations
>>
Of course. >>83847253
>>
Disney's Star Wars is shit. Prequels are kino.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.