[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: army_dog.jpg (38KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
army_dog.jpg
38KB, 284x405px
Thoughts on this movie?
>>
Horrifying
>>
> that scene where his owner throws his ball into the bushes but he's too scared to fetch it because he thinks the gooks will ambush him
>>
I remember watching this a few months ago with my little niece because we figured it would be something good to put on.

We turned it off before it ended, because ten minutes in it just cuts to unedited footage of 9/11. How the fuck did this get past the distributors?
>>
>that scene where he rips the akita's throat out and burns the shiba inu alive

Those barks still haunt me late at night.
>>
>>83844733
It was too much...I didn't want it to be like this..
It's just too much for me, that war gave me nightmares
>>
>>83844733
Did Private Connor really have to burn all of the villagers alive?
>>
>during the war... there are no good boys
>>
I heard they're expanding the universe canon with a prequel reboot featuring Holly and Cesar set during the korean war
>>
File: wheeze.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
wheeze.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>83844733
>this thread
>>
About to marathon the movie. Which cut should I look for
>>
>>83845695
Director's ultimate cut

It adds the scene where they play fetch with an Iraqi boy's head
>>
File: 1271446633236.jpg (20KB, 221x217px) Image search: [Google]
1271446633236.jpg
20KB, 221x217px
>>83844733
>That scene where Army Dog goes AWOL for 3 days because his best friend got shot by a Vietcong sniper and he comes back with a necklace made out 56 severed Gook dicks.

Brutal stuff man.
>>
File: 1469775894960.jpg (65KB, 270x551px) Image search: [Google]
1469775894960.jpg
65KB, 270x551px
>>83844733
>When Army Dog shoots the baby in front of the new recruits to demand respect
I never knew Vietnam was that horrible
>>
File: 9b2.png (228KB, 676x478px) Image search: [Google]
9b2.png
228KB, 676x478px
>>83844733
i thought it was pretty good except for the torture scene after the hearts and minds mission. i mean one vaccuum is enough to drive any dog crazy but six? come on man.
>>
>>83845391
Is this a fucking Jojo reference
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.