[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reboot Awakens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg (834KB, 2400x1621px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg
834KB, 2400x1621px
If you could, what would you change in TFA? Make your own script. Be creative. I love reading your stories.
>>
I would rip it up, take all the money thats about to be wasted on normie pandering drivel and divide it up between literally hundreds of young, talented, aspiring creative people to pursue their projects
>>
TFA made me stop caring about Star Wars, so I guess I wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>83844109
I would cancel it because RotJ -- despite its faults -- was a satisfying conclusion to the general Star Wars story and Luke's arc in particular. TFA feels superfluous to me to a degree that not even the prequels did, and that's saying something given that the prequels were completely unnecessary.
>>
I'm not sure if I would have changed anything other than the movie feeling like it went by a bit too fast.
>>
Forget the Skywalkers. Focus on other shit going on in the Galaxy post Vader/Sheev with the Force/Skywalker only being myths or legends.
>>
Something that isn't Bigger Death Star commanded by Not-Vader leading the Not-Empire in the fight against the Not-Rebellion. Literally anything that isn't just JJ playing madlibs with the New Hope script would have been better.
>>
>>83845996
this
>>
> The republic is stil the most powerful galactic alliance in the universe

>Jedis trained by the legendary Luke skywalker are consider the guardians of peace in the republic

> Theres a talented old aprentice of skywalker who is training jedis in a more military way, using their powers as a enforcers for the republic rather than protectors of peace, skywalker see the future of his apprentice very uncertain

> Republic start to crumble because theres tension between who sector of planets fighting over resources and the republic doesn't want to take part for one side , they just want to resolve this peacefully

(let's called the two sectors in war "group a" and "group b")

> The old Apprentice of skywalker is from one of the planets in conflict (group A), he try to help their people but skywalker remind him that they need to keep the peaceful route

> The old apprentice in desperation go with his group of jedi militia to a secondary base of group b near his planet and destroy it

> The republic is now acused of taking part in the war, the Apprentice and the jedis are accused of being dangerous and they are exclude out of the republic, they are forced to be in any republic planet , the republic try to keep disntant of the conflict blaming the jedis for the attack.

> jedis are now Hated, The apprentice of skywalker and his jedi military group dissapear

> After some years of constant war between group a and b, and the republic onstantly trying to find a peace treaty one of the forgotten empire forces make a deal with group A and take part in the war.

> With some new tecnology created by the misterious empire group and the reaparition of new sith Group A start winning and they take over a lot of the bases in different plantets of Group B
>>
>>83847017

> A Jedi in the apprentice's group , betray the Jedi militia to warning skywalker, who is in a planet far from the limit of the republic, about the return of the empire.

> They try to convince the Supreme Chancellor of the republic to make an alliance with group b before it was too late,

>The Supreme Chancellor knowing that the empire is suporting Group A and is a inmiment threat to the republic accept the request fo skywalker

> in the middle of the reunion with the leador of the group B, he called the republic "traitors" because he still belive it was the republic the one who helped Group A in the attack of their bases

> Suddenly Group A (now the empire) make an Ambush attack in the Group B HQ

> Skywalker and Ex Jedi Military guy fight skywalker aprentice

> The new empire now control the territory of group a and B ... Empire Rise.... end of the 1st movie
>>
Make a prequel about Revan and the Mandalorian wars leading up to the beginning of Kotor 1.

So bioware makes a pretty remaster of Kotor 1 and 2.
>>
>>83844109

Have The Force Awakens just be an in between Six and have The Last Jedi be the true episode VII.

Snoke's whole motive is moving beyond the traditional Jedi and Sith boundaries as he considers both of them to be above humanity and wants to push the next stage of evolution which would be the child of one Jedi and one Sith to create the next step while also bringing about his ideal perfection of balance towards the force.
>>
>>83846266
THIS
>>
Luke uses to force to get the lightsaber at the end instead of Rey. He fires it up and stares at Kylo, he backs off in fear.

Whole movie was just so bland I can't be bothered.
>>
>make it several hundred years after the destruction of the second Death Star
>brand new set of characters
>traitor in the shaky Galactic Alliance kicks off the conflict
>main character is not a Jedi but their ally is
This 30 years after the end of RotJ is garbage and limits any kind of story you can tell, tying it to boring ass old Luke, Han and Leia. Also maybe make the villain not a Jedi either, there's more going on then just Jedi and Sith in the galaxy, you can still tell interesting stories with pilots, soldiers, commanders, mechanics, etc. Although if I could change anything about the series in general it'd be to greatly modify the timeline of the prequels. The Republic ruled for like forty years, what kind of galactic tyranny is that
>>
>>83847703

Also my episode VIII would be directed by Lynch and it would fully explore the mental effects the dark side of the force has on the user's psyche.
>>
>>83847799
this would probably be the best way to do it. including the old cast is basically pandering fanservice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.