[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Jedi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

I recently had to quit job at LFL due to serious medical issue. But have seen most of it and can answer questions and will provide summary. Don't care about NDA since I probably wont be around long enough for it to matter.
>>
>>83843515
Give a complete synopsis of the plot
>>
did not see crawl. But TLJ opens very differently that previous SW films. Still a ship moving through space. But then goes right back to Ahch-to. Luke walks up to Rey quietly and takes saber from her with hands (not force grab). Rey says first words in convo.
>>
>>83843515
if it really doesn't matter post proof
>>
Rey says something like "You are Jedi Luke Skywalker, we have been looking for you for a ling time". Luke says, "I know why you are here." He puts his arm around her shoulder and they walk into hollowed out tree where Luke has been living.
>>
I love this meme
>>
>>83843515
Is Snoke a fancy fuck?
>>
>>83843706
This is going to lead to them fucking. OP is a bamboozler. Screencap this post.
>>
Snoke is very tall and lanky. he walks with a twisted gait like a cripple. His limbs are long and lanky and he seems to walk gingerly. He is not a hologram. He is dressed in white and gold robes. His skin is grey, pale, and it looks like he is a decaying corpse.
>>
Snoke is a practical effect with CG face and hand movement in some areas. The CG isn't completely done yet.
>>
>>83843803
>>83843851
Any reveals about his past?
>>
In the tree, Luke asks Rey who she is. She says "I am no one" Luke tells her that she is wrong. That she has yet to discover who she is and That he has long been aware of her and watching her and that it is the will of the force that she has come to him.

She asks if he knows her family. He says yes and tells her to close her eyes and use the force. That she knows who she is. . . She does and begins to have some visions. . When she opens her eyes she says. . "father?!". Luke nods. She begins to cry and is angry for being left alone for so long. "How could you do this to me". Luke goes into excuses about failing his family (Ben) massacre of Jedi etc. That no good has come to galaxy from Jedi. she asks to be trained. He is very depressed and says no. Says it is time for Jedi to end. time for him to end and never return. Rey is angry and sad. She wants more answers. Cuts to Kylo, Hux and Snoke abord a large ship in space orbiting a planet.
>>
>>83844092
>When she opens her eyes she says. . "father?!". Luke nods.

Well, now I know you're bullshitting.
>>
Kylo Hux and Snoke. Snoke is sitting in throne type chair with 2 red guards on either side of him. Hux takes pleasure in Kylo's failure but Snoke doesnt want to hear it from Hux. He has his people attend to Kylo's injuries and discusses with him the "scavenger" and that she must be made to serve him.

Snoke also says, "Skywalker has been found! We must stop his return we cannot have the new jedi rise up" Bids Kylo to finiosh his training and go after Luke to stop this immediately.
>>
Back on Ahch-to.. Luke talks to Yoda force ghosts. Yoda agrees with Rey that she must be trained. But Luke refuses. He is out of character here and doesnt seem to be himself. He is outside now, talking to birds or some kind. Rey sees this and thinks he is insane.
>>
I am not bullshitting. During Rey's mediation early on, she has a vision and sees older Luke in it. She assumes he is her dad. and Luke merely nods as if to confirm her vision.
>>
YIKES
>>
File: IMG_4276.png (289KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4276.png
289KB, 620x372px
>>83844092
>father?!". Luke nods. She begins to cry and is angry for being left alone for so long.
>>
Upset, Rey walks back to falcon. Chewie is there with R2. It is beginning to rain. After talking with birds and Yoda, Luke goes to Falcon and reuinites with R2 and Chewy. He is cold at first. But warms up. it is a nice reunionv with chewy and R2. Luke and Chewy embrace. Chewy grans Luke to hug him. Luke is not in a loving mood.
>>
>>83843515
>Two leakers on here get taken inordinately seriously without any proof and for no fucking reason
>More people come out of the woodworks to get in on the attention of these retards
What a shock.
>>
>>83843515
How about a new fucking image at least, why even fucking try phaggot.
>>
>>83844092
Anon, no. Rey was abandoned long before anything at all went wrong with Luke's academy. There was no reason for him to abandon her and he's literally evil if he just watched her suffer for no reason.
>>
He is not evil. But he is not the Luke we know when we last left him. He abandoned her before the Jedi were killed. yes. It gets explained later when Kylo tells her about his mother and what Luke did. I am getting there. Kylo uses this story to try to turn Rey against Luke.
>>
>>83844628
Then how did Kylo not know who she was. And before you say he did, no he didn't. It has been stated that they never met. It has also been stated that Rey and Leia have never met. Han and Leia never knew about this daughter that Luke hid in shit, basically torture circumstances before anything went wrong while he kept gallivanting around the galaxy with Ben Solo for many more years? That is absolutely pure evil and the character would be ruined. It's also bullshit, so who cares?

Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
Tell us about the Force Sloth.
>>
There are two major events that made Luke depressed and changed him. Jedi massacre and events surrounding his "love" or wife it is not clear if they were married or he just loved her. but she betrayed him and that event crushed Luke. After this Kylo was sent to him and he agreed to try to train him for his sister. He failed and blames his emotional state regarding wife and baby. he shouldn't have taken Ben in when he did and that lead directly to his downfall. Ben thought Luke was too emotional and attached. He is the opposite.
>>
>>83844337
>and Luke merely nods as if to confirm her vision.

And that causes me to not believe you. By the time of Rey's birth, Luke was a Jedi Knight. Jedi do not procreate. I do not believe that Lucasfilm would go and have a character who aspired to become a Jedi Knight go and break the Jedi Code before his attempt to restore the order went down the shitter.

Also, We already know that said effort went down the shitter well after when Rey was left on Jakku as Kylo's attack on Luke's Jedi Temple occurred less than a decade before the events of TFA. And Rey's been there since she was a small child.
>>
>>83843803
Does he have any jewelery?
>>
That is why Luke blames himself. He fell for this woman and had a child. He feels like he failed in doing that.

Kylo does not know Rey and never met her. But her learns about her quickly.
>>
I think Luke has a necklace. Not sure. But he does have a compass that he found in the tree. It is important.
>>
Nobody is buying it, OP. The others were much better fakers.
>>
>>83844706

Yes. as I said we learn that there are two events in Luke's life that caused him to be the guy he is in the beginning og TLJ. Falling for the wrong woman and then taking on Ben in his fragile state which is the cause of his turn according to himself.
>>
>>83843706
Try harder, OP, we already know Luke's first words in the movie.
>>
>>83844808
I dont care if you believe me or not. I will be dead in 6 months anyway. No skin on my back.
>>
At least keep your lies straight with the events of Bloodline, which Rian personally helped develop to establish major details - like the fact that Ben was still with Luke six years before TFA, which negates the majority of what you're saying as far as character backgrounds.
>>
>>83844854
But is it even fun for you if nobody believes you? You can say "whatever idc" all you want. Nobody buys it, you're bad at faking this stuff and you should just quit and maybe wait a few weeks and try again under a different gimmick.
>>
>>83844942
He came up with quick excuses for this that were clearly on the fly.

It's just typical Rey Skywalker theorist bullshit. They can never come up with a compelling story that fits the timeline we know and lets their shitty theory survive.
>>
OP I believe you
>>
Yes. Luke and Ben were together. I thouhgt I made it clear that Rey's abanodnment and Ben turn are only loosely related. Luke was betrayed by the one he loved. Later Ben is sent to him and he fails him too. After this he goes into exile because he failed two times. Once in being duped by his "love" whom he was forced to kill and another time by Ben. These are clearly two different events and only related by Luke who thinks that he failed twice now.
>>
>>83845184
Luke leaving his daughter in shit circumstances to be tortured all throughout her childhood makes him practically irredeemable. Nobody believes you.
>>
Belive it or not, it is what happens. He intends to come back when he leaves her because he has to confront his love and doesn't want his kid to see it. But he is forced to kill her and later believes that she is dead too. I am not sure if someone told him this or something else happens (I didnt see this part or its not explained). However, Luke has to go off. Leaves Rey, is foreced to kill her mother and then goes back to find her. He can't sense her or find her so he assumes she is dead. Later on when ben is sent to him, he is obsessed with finding out what happend to daughter but makes no headway. As a result ben gets neglecteed and eventually turns. Now Luke blames himself for Ben, his wife and daughter.
>>
Luke mentions the "awakening" and sensing Rey's awakening and waits on Ahch-to becuase he had a vision that she would find him. In a sense when TFA in Rey he watches her from afar.
>>
Well if you don't believe me, I really don't care. I have bigger fish to fry. If you want answers I have most of them. and am happy to share. But I am not going to waste my last time on earth fighting with you. Its not worth it to me.
>>
>>83845466
Nobody believes you and your fake leaks are shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>83845345
>Later believes she is dead
Didn't you just say that he's been watching her and has long been aware of her?

And again, Han and Leia aren't aware of any of this? Because if they knew Luke was looking for his daughter, they wouldn't wonder why he might have fucked off from the whole galaxy.
>>
>>83845531
ok. You are entitled to your opinion. In the mean time, I will try to post some proof for you. I may have something that would prove it to you.
>>
>>83845582
Yes. Exactly. He says that in the beginning. He says that the force has awakened in you and I have been watching you for some time. . It is confusing but even though he asks who she is, he does know.
>>
>>83845608
I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure you're jealous that you didn't get the attention the other recent fake leakers did. Hint: it's because they actually came up with something that seemed realistic and mildly interesting.
>>
>>83845666
So he's so damn desperate to find his daughter but when he finally senses her again he doesn't do shit even when she's in mortal danger all through TFA? You really have to try harder.
>>
tbqh all this sounds dumb enough to be true famalam
>>
>>83845830
No. Anon can't even keep their own leaks straight and has to make quick and weak as hell excuses when people call out their contradictions.
>>
>>83845852
There are no contradictions. I don't know Luke's exact words but he does know who she is despite asking "who are you?" She responds "no one" He says, that the force awakened in her and he has been watching her for some time or something to that effect. He knows who she is, and he tells her to mediate on it. She closes her eyes when she opens her eyes she says "Father?" and he nods. Later in the film, Luke is meditating and we see his visions of the past, we see his "love" she is not named in TLJ as far as I can tell. We see the baby Rey. We see Luke confronting someone about Rey. We see Ben and Luke together (younger ben) and Luke eventually tells Rey that he failed her and her mother and then failed Ben. That no good has come to the galaxy from the Jedi and that the Jedi must end. This is brought up when Rey asks him if it is the truth that he is her father etc . He says that the only truth he knows is that the Jedi must end. He must never return. He walks outside of the tree and talks to bird like creatures. Rey follows and is puzzled. She makes her way back to falcon and then Luke talks to Yoda. Yoda is trying to convince Luke that he is wrong . Eventually Luke follows Rey to the Falcon. Rey is very upset. HE reunites with Chewy and R2 and talks some more with Rey. Eventually, Luke challenges her. She confronts the sea monster. During this fight she is in cntrol of her anger. Luke reluctantly relents. Later Kylo finds Luke to kill him. But Rey gets in the way. . . she loses to Kylo but Luke is so moved by her love for him that he agrees to train her and is faith is being restored. During the training scene (not like ESB) Luke shows her the journal of the Whills and the compass he found. He tells her about the Jedi and what he discovered. This is the scenes of Luke and the book. The compass he has leads to the first temple where he lives. It is important.
>>
>>83846575
What a surprise that you had to go away for a while to make this up. Again, nobody believes you. If you don't care, why do you keep trying?

Where's your """""proof"""" that you said you were getting?
>>
>>83844511
Our imaginations are better than the actual movie.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.