[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you heard about our newest feminist icon ? http://archive.is/JCWkY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: StrongIndependantChemist.png (301KB, 667x725px) Image search: [Google]
StrongIndependantChemist.png
301KB, 667x725px
Have you heard about our newest feminist icon ?

http://archive.is/JCWkY
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>some literally who side villain is a more memorable character than all the MCU villains
>>
Why is DC so fucking I C O N I C, bros?
>>
>>83843339
Too bad they botched the main villain
>>
>she wears a mask because of the patriarchy
Or because missing half a face bothers her.

>she doesn't want to kill people, she just loves science
Then why did she gas all the officers? And why doesn't she switch her research from her very boring but deadly gas to the superpower serum Ares just has her cook up overnight.

She just slams those on the desk like 'whatever' then goes back to poisoning people. Let's not forget her nickname is literally Doctor Poison.

>Diana KNEW she was misunderstood!
Or she didn't want to kill her BECAUSE Ares was telling her to kill the bitch. ALWAYS do the opposite of what Ares wants.
>>
>>83844261
She and Ludendorf literally laughs like mad geniuses after they gas the german commanders. She also orders the plane to be sent to London even after Ludendorf dies.
>>
>>83843115
Wonder woman is about WWII?

Are Jews that devoid of originality?
>>
>>83843115
Out if the big 3 villains, Dr. Poison was probably the best one.
>>
>>83843743
By making him great and actually giving him a valid excuse instead of just DUDE WAR LMAO?

Ares was great nigger and a great example of how to make a compelling villain but not making the movie revolve around him. It had short screentime but enough to develop him.
>>
File: 130221984383.png (333KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
333KB, 600x578px
>>83843115
>Spanish
>Neutral
>Collaborator
>>
>>83844439
Dr. Poison was a no character. With no personal motivation or characteristics other than being a plot device.

She even gets away with it because she is a womyn. Terrible character imo
>>
>the wrong side of history
Germany wasnt Nazi in WWI. They fought for the same reason as every other country. Same goes for WWII but thats moot.

>a total collborator
Oh fuck off. Germany wasnt evil. What side was Spain even on?

This whole idiots conflating WWI and WWII thing is just going ti get worse isnt it?
>>
>>83844604
There are people walking out of the theater thinking that the whole movie took place during WWII
>>
>>83844358
>She and Ludendorf literally laughs like mad geniuses after they gas the german commanders
Best scene in any capeshit this year, prove me wrong
>>
File: who wore it better.jpg (71KB, 1158x336px) Image search: [Google]
who wore it better.jpg
71KB, 1158x336px
who wore it better?
>>
>>83844728
I'M MARY POPPINS, Y'ALL
>>
>>83844737
Shes a ripoff of that guy from Boardwalk Empire
>>
>>83844786
Overhyped by normies. It was fun but the memes killed it for when I finally saw it.
>>
>>83844466
This, the only shitty thing about Ares was the cgi fight bullshit at the end.
>>
>>83844835
>Overhyped by normies.
Look who is talking about normies
>>
>>83844786
meh
>>
>>83843115
Can I just watch and enjoy this movie without feminists and numales trying to ruin it with all this le epic gender war shit? I am so tired of it.
>>
>>83844728
It bought a whole fucking lot of plot holes, but it was hilarious to watch.
Best scene still is the bathub
>>
>>83845045
You and me
were meant to be me
>>
>>83844604
"Wrong side of history" more often than not just means the losers. You don't have to be a Nazi to be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>83844793
>boardwalk empire guy was the only person in history to wear a prosthetic face
ok
>>
File: 1404894232937.jpg (131KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1404894232937.jpg
131KB, 1440x1080px
>>83844604
>Germany wasnt Nazi in WWI.
>Same goes for WWII
>>
>>83844793
>same actress
>>
>>83844728
no, the best scene is when she finds the perfect recipe for her poisonous gas by opening up a piece of crumpled paper that she had clearly discarded and tyen looking directly at the camera while saying "I've got it!"

god what a shitty fucking movie
>>
>>83845115
Then stop paying attention to it.
No one is forcing you to read stupid opinion pieces lol, go outside nigga. Lmaoing at your life rn
>>
>>83845958
This is not nearly the worst plot hole. Sometimes you discard an idea and then realise it was the good one all along.
>Assassinate a huge part of the German high command
>Must clearly be despised by his soldiers (kill an officer on the spot to demonstrate his evulness)
>Is the sole survivor of the meeting
>Isn't placed under arrest at the gala or before
>>
>>83843115
>Feminists identify with the villain

Like pottery
>>
>>83844514
At least she was interesting looking. That mask was effay as fuck
>>
>>83843743
They needed a one dimensional villain for Diana to beat up at the end. That's a good formula, it allows them to fully develop the second-in-command villain character and make her redeem herself while still having the climactic battle.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.