[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show that openly mocks disabled people, fat people, mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8322.jpg (28KB, 317x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8322.jpg
28KB, 317x271px
>show that openly mocks disabled people, fat people, mentally ill, LGBT, trannies, ethnic minorities

Would a show like this be allowed today?
>>
>>83836628
fuck no.

im surprised it got away with it at the time. i did enjoy its equal opportunity insulting to anyone.
>>
Computer says no
>>
File: nard hole.jpg (211KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nard hole.jpg
211KB, 1919x1080px
>>83836725
they were mocking "ironically", which means they were really being supportive, drawing peoples' attention to the challenges they face, etc
>>
>>83836768
HAHAhA YOU SAID THE CATCHPHRASE THAT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAAAAaaa SAY IT AGAIN GO ON I DARE YOU

no
>>
>>83836628
You need to re-watch it. Just because you use people in sketches doesn't mean you're mocking them.
>>
>>83836789
so what if they were right wing yet had the same intentions.

would they get away with it then
>>
>>83836809
>no
No.
>>
>>83836830
what do you mean? television shows aren't based on the 'political divide' generally. was MASH left wing or right wing?
>>
>>83836628
>LGBT, trannies
>>
>>83836830
Well /pol/ ""humor"" is usually just

>Look at these fucking ugly DEGENERATES, fucking kill theeeeeeeem!!!!!!

So I assume no.
>>
>>83836830
no, look at what happened to MDE
>>
guy on the left is gay, so they probably would get away with it.
>>
>>83836628
I don't think they ever stopped airing it in Australia
>>
>>83837113
he acts gay but has a supermodel GF
>>
>>83837113
The guy on the right is gay, the other is bi, or at least pretends to be.
>>
They didn't mock the disabled, the joke was always that Andy wasn't actually disabled and was merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>83837113
They are both gais.
>>
No, and that's why Walliams is stuck doing BGT.
>>
South park does all of those things an no one goves a fuck
>>
>>83836818
The trannies and gay Welsh were certainly mocked.
>>
>>83839254
Don't remember anything about the trannies but when it comes to the character of Dafydd they're clearly mocking him as a person and not for being gay.

Even a couple of sketches were gay people show up and it's pretty clear he's not actually gay but just looking for attention.
>>
>>83839254
They're not mocking gays full-stop. They're just mocking the type of gay who thinks being gay makes them special and precious. Basically the gay pride types.
>>
>>83841013
>>83841127
The gay pride flamboyant types are a hell of a lot more common and loud now.

We've gone back to the whole "being gay is a lifestyle not an orientation" bullshit so there's no way in hell Little Britain would be allowed to air today.
>>
File: 'Fembot'.png (271KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
'Fembot'.png
271KB, 620x400px
>>83837047
>>
>>83841013
He was really the only straight in the village
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.