[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is capeshit gonna fucking die already? Will it ever die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (339KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
339KB, 480x477px
When is capeshit gonna fucking die already?

Will it ever die? I can't imagine a trend like this lasting forever but we're almost 10 years deep into the modern """"era"""" and it's showing absolutely no signs of slowing down.
>>
Not until there is enough material to replace its streak
>>
as long as you talk about it, never
>>
Stop paying for this shit, It's that fucking simple
Go to authentic movies, not cgi and quips no.24
>>
>>83836177
>capeshit
>bawwww i do not like therefore it's shit bawwwwwww
>waaaah stop liking what i don't like waaaaah

drama queen detected
>>
>>83836260
I haven't paid for a movie in 15 years
>>83836331
I'm sorry your little brain can't comprehend the fact that if the majority of studio funds are allocated to capeshit, that means less quality movies in different genres get produced.

Retarded cunt detected
>>
>>83836177
luckily we're halfway through
and
>>
>>83836177
Not for a while unfortunately, grown men still like to see the goodies in spandex take on the baddies in spandex, debate over which superhero is stronger, and imagine themselves as the superhero when they watch in theatres.
>>
>>83836177
>Fant4stic 2
kek
>>
FUCK YOU GREEDY DUOPOLY GLOBE AND PLDT POSTING SURFING USING INTERNET IN PHILIPPINES IS THE WORST EVERRRRRR!

sorry, anons, can't continue replying because IT TAKES FOREVER TO POST USING INTERNET IN PHILIPPINES DAMN YOU GREEDY DUOPOLY PLDT AND GLOBE. a third internet company wanted to enter philippine market but GREEDY DUOPOLY GLOBE AND PLDT used their political influence to put obstacles and red tape so company gave up.
>>
>>83836177
>Gambit
>Oct 2016

>Fantastic 2
>July 2017

pfffffffffft Fox is on suicide watch
>>
>>83836177
Sadly lad, capeshit makes a lot of money. It's here to stay for at least 2 decades. I hope it's dead till 22nd century at least
>>
>>83836177
>Fant4stic 2
Really?
>>
when masculinity becomes a thing again. Capeshit is power fantasy for the effiminate nu-male generation
>>
>>83836177
nope. such is the decline in quality of every medium of art. once you've captured the greatest stories the only pieces left to create are vapid, banal, lifeless repeats of the same concept done ad infinitum. it's the same with television, why create masterpieces that take longer to produce, cost more money to produce and wont appeal to the lowest common denominator when you can just make low budget cooking or police shows over and over. Not to mention the nostalgic value of creating modern adaptations to old comics, movies and shows; you're guaranteed to have people watch if there's an already established following
>>
>>83836177
>Guardians 2
>WW
>Logan
>Lego Batman
>Shamalan's Split

Not this year at least.
>>
>>83836697
They have 3 X-movies coming out next year. Only Sony is looking desperate at this point.
>>
Capeshit will die when it stops printing money.
>>
>>83836393
>that means less quality movies in different genres get produced.

lel what a naive idiot you are. If it wasn't capeshit studios would just put there money in other flicks that would appeal to the lowest common denominator of the average plebs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.