[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cultural impact will Black Panther 2018 have on modern society?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 31

File: 1497249033018.jpg (610KB, 1582x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1497249033018.jpg
610KB, 1582x1602px
I swear I've never seen the black community so invigorated before in my life.

I'm not even implying it's a bad thing, it's just bizarre as all fuck. I've never seen anything even remotely like it. There's this sudden swelling, like a massive surge in racial pride among African-Americans about how this movie presents their heritage and lifestyle, even though I was almost sure most would find it offensive since it's like this goofy clash between primitive tribal shit and fucking Star Trek. Like if Africans got their hands on futurist technology, they would make it look this gaudy and Dr. Seussy. I don't know, it just looks like a parody to me.

I mean fuck's sake, LOOK at this reaction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN-WCHacRgI
>>
Blacks gets even more WE WUZ, while the rest of the world goes meh.

Can't wait to see how the foreign market receives this diverse movie.
>>
if they were gods how did ol' stupid whitey manage to create superior civilisations and enslave them?
>>
>>83835814
People will demand their nations to adopt the wise Wakandan model and mind their own business, never trying to help or intervene in any fashion in devastating humanitary crises surrounding them.
>>
>>83835858
black guilt
>>
>>83835814
Jump-start the race war and begin the inevitable process of the enslavement of whitey
>>
>>83835858
There's gonna be a secret Uncle Tom cult that's responsible for letting whitey have access to vibranium.
>>
>>83835846
This. Do the Chinese know what a black person is?
>>
>>83835814
I'm south east Asian. If all it takes is a capeshit movie to "invigorate" an entire failure of a race, then truly Blacks are worst than Indian pariahs.
>>
>>83835858
We are getting our countries fucked up by negroes and muslims despite ruling the world 100 years ago.
We can asume the jews were behind the fall of the Negro Empire
>>
>>83835814

They know this isn't a documentary, right?
>>
HAHAHAHAH, thats a fucking grass hut on top of a skyscraper. It's the most modern piece of African architecture available.
>>
>>83835935
im fairly sure they dont care as long as it validates their ego

that first pic isnt even from black panther tho, its coruscant from the prequels
>>
>>83835912
Southeast asian women are made for white dick.
>>
>>83835814
why did you white out their twitters you fucking baiting faggot
>>
File: chinafrica1.jpg (117KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
chinafrica1.jpg
117KB, 400x567px
>>83835907
>Do the Chinese know what a black person is?

They might have some idea...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOF0xfKH6A
>>
>>83835858
irl or in black panther?

black panther isn't real, wakanda and vibranium isn't real, in the comics they're an isolationist civilization that doesn't give a fuck about other black people in africa, so they have tech and wealth and everyone around them lives like shit.
>>
File: feet.jpg (77KB, 794x435px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
77KB, 794x435px
>>83835997
wat
>>
>>83835997
How long until they beg for the benevolent White Overlords to come back?
>>
>>83835814
Following this logic the uncontacted tribes of the amazon rainforest should be super advanced in all ways imaginable, yet they are hunter gatherers.
>>
>>83836043
blacks think they are superior to metzos
>>
>>83836032
Tjhey literally asking EU and US for more gibs because "muh chinesse colonization"
>>
File: 1395917460306.jpg (15KB, 262x228px) Image search: [Google]
1395917460306.jpg
15KB, 262x228px
>>83835814
If blacks were so smart and invented science and space ships and all that, how come whitey was able to take over and oppress them and destroy it all? Is letting huge amounts of incompatible people into your utopia a bad thing? Will they eventually take over and ruin everything? What these black people are implying really makes you think.
>>
>>83836281
You only conquered their lowest rung, the farmers and rejects. Wakanda is the real deal and you'll never conquer that.
>>
>>83835814
>There's this sudden swelling, like a massive surge in racial pride among African-Americans about how this movie presents their heritage and lifestyle
Black people have always been extremely racially, tribalistic, I wish white people felt the same way. It's no wonder they would feel tribalistic about a black super-hero
One of those twitter posts is probably b8 from a /pol/-troll.
>>
File: pew pew.gif (57KB, 446x384px) Image search: [Google]
pew pew.gif
57KB, 446x384px
>>83835814
>There's this sudden swelling, like a massive surge in racial pride among African-Americans about how this movie presents their heritage and lifestyle

You're not wrong and it's fucking staggering.

How long before BLM protests and SJW student riots demand professors teach the truth about the lost civilization Wakanda that white textbooks refuse to talk about? They saw the documentary, the evidence is there.

Wakandan technology built the pyramids while white people were amoebas you know.

> even though I was almost sure most would find it offensive since it's like this goofy clash between primitive tribal shit and fucking Star Trek

The straw roofed skyscrapers is literally a racist caricature of a black civilization. But then these people unironically call for segregation to be brought back too.
>>
how did the space negros get btfod by cave whiteys?
>>
>>83835814
>those gums
>>
>>83836333
>How long before BLM protests and SJW student riots demand professors teach the truth about the lost civilization Wakanda that white textbooks refuse to talk about?

That's fine. History is full of assholes who got famous off other people's work and achievements anyway (looking at you, Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs). We should just say fuck it and declare all fictional works factual. The empire in Star Was existed and so did the Federation in Star Trek and the Imperium of Man and Middle Earth and the Seven Kingdoms and Goku and Vegeta.

Hell that's what Atlantis was and even now most people think it was real.
>>
So a few of them are retarded and think Africa would be a paradise without white intervention...

Not like it's any more retarded than Mormons thinking Jesus walked to America and gave Joseph Smith some gold discs or whatever.

>inb4 WIDF tears
>>
>>83836293
what if Wakanda runs out of Vibranium?
>>
File: 1317326127717.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1317326127717.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
Is this movie an elaborate ploy to make black people finally leave the USA in search of Wakanda in Africa; while USA finally gets rid of the cancer holding it back?
>>
>>83836333
>these people unironically call for segregation to be brought back too
are you implying this is a bad thing?
>>
>>83836571
Fuck that's beautiful writing.
>>
>>83836649
Who do you think is going to flip the bill?
>>
>>83835814
African americans seem to be fucking retarded.
Maybe other black people are that dumb, or other races as well, but I guess I just get exposed to so much of dumb tweets like that.
>>
>>83836771
IDGAF, I just want less niggers in my city. If enough whites get mad about it, hopefully we can work towards some break-away civilization, since america has become irredeemably pozzed
>>
>>83836503
Based on the retardation in the comments I would say most of this board doesn't have any black friends. If they believe a couple idiots on twitter(who could very well just be sock puppets) speak for an entire race.
>>
>>83835814
im pretty sure some of them are false flags, pretty good one though.
>>
>>83836571
Darwin never said this, r*cist
>>
>>83835846
If it was Will Smith as a lead it might've did good in foreign markets. Don't know how this nigger who they don't care about is gonna do
>>
>>83835997
REE RUS KANG N SHIT
>>
>>83836482
ok kid
>>
>>83835814
Blacks have a crippling complex of inferiority. They know what their ancestors did in Africa: remain 100% bronze-age primitive until Western civilization reached them.

This is fantasy, yes, and that's exactly why it's so cathartic for them. The metaphorical rewriting of their history, the futuristic African super-science that Wakanda represents, is an archetypal meme designed to give them the pride they couldn't find in their true primitive roots.
>>
File: 1317972581008.jpg (49KB, 513x720px) Image search: [Google]
1317972581008.jpg
49KB, 513x720px
>>83836854
Yes he did.
Darwin was devoted towards observation.
Whatever he observed, it was set in stone by the hands of nature as he observed it and made conclusions.
If you observe all the human races on the planet in their present states for example, you will find no race which hasn't suffered untold destruction and deaths coursing through the bloody river of history. All races were once enslaved; whites by Romans; Slavs by Mongols and Turks; Chinese and Japanese among themselves or by Mongols; the ancestors of Latinos by Arabs in Southern Europe or the natives by the Latin and white people; the Arabs by Ottomans and Romans; the blacks by themselves, whites, Jews, Muslims, and now even the Chinese.
Yet every race has evolved and built a great nation representing themselves, building even under the clutches of foreign rule and adopting the power and technology of the superior rulers.

Only the negroe remains, the failed stain upon the human species, its history, its evolution.
>>
>>83837072
>whites by Romans
is this implying romans weren't white?
>>
>>83837023
sweetie...
>>
File: 1496357972077.jpg (175KB, 938x844px) Image search: [Google]
1496357972077.jpg
175KB, 938x844px
>>83837108
Meds were always mixed. The true Caucasians, true to the composition of the region known as Caucasus; a mix of Slavic, Greek, Roman, Persian, Turkish, and other cultures and people.
Don't mix your Snownigger genes with the master race which invented civilization.
>>
>>83836649
God no, but they will go against anything we approve so it's best to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>83837108
Depends what you mean by Roman.
>>
>>83837167
>Don't mix your Snownigger genes with the master race which invented civilization.
I'm Phoenician and Anglo ;)
>>
>>83837219
>Phoenician
Good.
>Anglo
Tainted heathen, begone and suffocate yourself in mud.
>>
>>83835814
The average black person won't give two fucks about some Marvel schlock featuring a character that comes from an age where black characters had to have Black in their names.
>>
>>83835997
What is it with China and way too long opening titles?

Also, Mandarin is way too percussive and palatal to be used in pop songs, it sounds so awkward.
>>
>mudhut skyscrapers
Are structurally sound buildings too white?
>how will we make it clear these buildings were made by black people?
>mudhuts
oh boy
>>
>>83837108
Olive skinned most likely.
>>
>>83837253
Wasn't Augustus described as being light skinned though?
>>
>>83837207
Roman citizen?
>>
>>83837072
There is geography and population to consider however. If a great idea like agriculture or metalwork was found in China, it would eventually find its way to the middle east, Europe and such. If Someone in Europe had a great idea, it would soon spread too, all over Eurasia geography allowed it and we see civilisations like the Greeks, Persians, Chinese emerge and they didnt do so in isolation, they borrowed bits and pieces from eachother.

But then there is the sahara desert which is a basically a super giant firewall that blocks trade, communication and resources. I mean sure there will be exceptions but for the longest time they were just left out of the developing north.

The same effect can be seen with the people of the Americas. Its like a kid working alone vs a whole group of normies working as a team to present a project.

The population of sub saharan Africa was also very spare compared to Europe and Asia.
>>
>>83837247
None of those buildings look like they're made out of mud you stupid fuck.
>>
>>83835814
There were panels of Black Panther letting starving niggers die at the Wakandan border wall, I can't find it
>>
>>83837167
You should stop posting.
>>
>>83836808

most people on this board barely have friends, let alone black friends
>>
Nothing because they will look at that clip with the guy and the disc in his mouth and NOPE the fuck out.
>>
>>83837234
My Phoenician family members consider themselves white. They live in Lebanon
>>
>>83837295
The problem is that, as you said, all those races and cultures borrowed and adopted.
Yet in the history of the past 600 years that wall ceased to exist.
Chinese, as well as ALL other races, adopted high technology of the West left during colonial rule, maintained it, copied it, and built it.

Africans on the other hand don't adopt shit, don't maintain shit, don't build anything, don't even care to learn to read and write to harness all the knowledge laying in the dust of libraries left to them by all the other races on this planet including whites.

There is no fruit to be gained from arguing natural or unnatural barriers that impede the flow of knowledge.

The real question is why blacks are so uniquely defiant towards adoption and education with few and rare exceptions.
>>
>>83837553
They should switch to calling themselves Caucasian or Med, and differentiate between these and "white".
Don't desecrate your history and bloodline by associating with snownigger thieves.
Snowniggers have achieved nothing in history by themselves. Everything they have is traced back to the Meds or east of them. They only know how to steal and take credit.
Ask the snowniggers to name a single great mind or inventor from their race and they'll only be able to falsely name Alfred Nobel who was a dark haired and dark eyed master race in his youth and not a snownigger.
Such is the state of snowniggers.
>>
File: TaakhaMaryam.jpg (207KB, 1023x643px) Image search: [Google]
TaakhaMaryam.jpg
207KB, 1023x643px
>>83836571
HOL THE FUK UP
>>
>>83837644
What did nords do to you? Steal you gf?
>inb4 I am the on who cucks
>>
>>83837690
Snowniggers pay me reparation, which I then use to buy their women, while they suffer my verbal abuse with fear of being called racist under threat of their own government if they talk back.
I'm living the life.
>>
>>83837721
>I then use to buy their women
I already said
>inb4 "I am the one who cucks"
>>
>>83835814
Yeah it looks nice but so does North Korea. Gotta think about what the politics would be. But niggers dont think they just go off facebook posts.
>>
File: Arrested-Development-Michael.png (840KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Arrested-Development-Michael.png
840KB, 1440x810px
>>83837765
>so does North Korea
>>
>>83837565
And in those past 600 years, new different problems came about. Colonial rule, the encouragement of tribal warfare by European powers who traded weapons on a large scale for new slaves. Drew up borders at random with a ruler and a map with no regard to the people in them.

If Mesopotamia hadnt led to Persia and Greece, there would be no Roman empire, without Romans then how could modern Europe even exist.

Africa is however developing but people dont realise it as when we think of Africa we think of desert plains and little kids starving with bloated bellies and flies on their face. Not that there isnt poverty and hardship like no other but there is also development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5j6tWPNOg worth a watch
>>
Anyone else find it really pathetic how much political discourse is coming from a fucking superhero movie? This board is fucking dead
>>
>>83837797
it does have a lot of tourist attractions and fancy shit like that triangle they half built.
>>
>>83835814
None because it's forgettable capeshit and everyone in this thread needs to be gassed
>>
File: 04130228-pyong23.ab94b306.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
04130228-pyong23.ab94b306.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>83837797
Does your hometown have a Covenant Dreadnought in it?

Because Pyongyang does
>>
>>83836144
is that why the mex are running them out of ghettos?
>>
>>83837565
Except that's bullshit.
Try reading a book, or if words are too boring, try looking at a documentary about what happens when a developing country in Africa gets uppity and a foreign power decides they need new leaders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcfT6sSgl60
>>
>>83837852
>what happens when a developing country in Africa gets uppity and a foreign power decides they need new leaders
this begs the question...
>>
>>83837804
>Colonial rule
All other races suffered it equally, all advanced and adopted under it. Only niggers didn't.
>the encouragement of tribal warfare by European powers
All other races suffered it, Muslims especially and even the Opium wars in the East, all advanced and adopted under it. Only niggers didn't.
>Drew up borders at random with a ruler and a map with no regard to the people in them.
Same as with other races, South America especially, Middle East, India. All advanced and adopted under it. Only niggers didn't.
Japan even got nuked twice, niggers didn't.

All your arguments have no basis in reality.
Reality is that you haven't answered my core question, you merely sidestepped it and started making unrelated excuses.

A slave always finds a way to rise above the master. He seeks knowledge and strength eve under lashes. Jews for instances are the most known hoarders of forbidden books and writing when death was the sentence for doing such. All races sought elevation in despair, evolution in misery, advancement above their superiors. Except niggers.
>>
>>83837825
My hometown has space rockets in it
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>83837852
mfw the CIA station chief who overthrew Ghana was named Howard T. Bane.
>>
>>83837852
>try looking at a documentary about what happens when a developing country in Africa gets uppity and a foreign power decides they need new leaders.
You mean like every single fucking nation on this planet has experienced of every race in the past few hundred years?
But all those nations succeeded by magic and wizardry despite Western suppression, while niggers are the only special case bawwwwww.
You talk about reading books, take your own advice.
>>
>>83835814
>What cultural impact will Black Panther 2018 have on modern society?
None directly, but it contributes to an increasing trend of people defining reality through fiction. In general, it is like people defining Trump's presidency through "Harry Potter" and "Star Wars". More specifically, this case is about representation - that by being represented in films, there are social ramifications. A black superhero - imagine that! As if "Hancock" and "Spawn" never existed. It is the same with "Wonder Woman" - there have been strong female protagonists throughout the history of film but for some reason people are placing so much emphasis on this one. In the end, everybody just desperately wants to be part of something "historic" and end up holding lowest common denominator shit in high regard which is the easiest and laziest marketing tool for production companies.

You know what the future will be like? Everybody will continue to bitch about "1984" to rid themselves of the guilt of sitting hooked to a VR headset and living in a fantasy land of their choosing which completely agrees with their political views and version of history.
>>
>>83837852
>what happens when a developing country gets uppity and a foreign power decides they need new leaders
>>
>>83837644
Anders Celcius.
>>
>>83837644
Who invented cars, planes, electricity, internet and rockets/space flight. Funny guy.
>>
>>83836543
>Vibranium running low
>start sovereign wealth fund for Wakanda
>Jews loot it
Shheeeiiiiiiit
>>
File: holodeck.jpg (76KB, 634x462px) Image search: [Google]
holodeck.jpg
76KB, 634x462px
>>83837950
>living in a fantasy land of their choosing which completely agrees with their political views and version of history.

Sign me up
>>
What makes me laugh is that niggers never actually bring up the civilizations that did thrive. It's always claiming Africa because 'muh nubians' whose dynasty lasted for 100/5000 years.

Never hear them bragging about the Songhai, or the Ethiopian Empire. It's almost like they're uneducated, uncultured subhumans or something.
>>
>>83837977
You might want to pull up the picture of those people because all of them have dark hair and dark eyes baby, they ain't snowniggers.
>>
>>83837950
We don't need answers like that on this board
>>
>>83835814

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
>>
>>83835814
Those twitter people have to be comics. No way any sane people could take that shit seriously.
>>
File: 1455217539014.png (1MB, 2512x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1455217539014.png
1MB, 2512x1052px
>>83837804
>Drew up borders at random with a ruler and a map with no regard to the people in them.
>>
If white people don't want people to find out the truth about WE WUZ then why do they make movies like this? The movie crew'd mostly be whites and Jews.

Really makes you think.
>>
That image is actually from the black panther movie? I thought it was a fucking joke, the skyscrapers have mud huts on top of them ffs.
>>
>>83838012
>Anders Celcius
I think the one on the left is a /pol/-troll
>>
>>83835814
Isn't it kinda weird how they are sort of being self racist by implying that all blacks are the same and have no culture? Though I guess that happens with whites as well.

As a Northern European when I see Rome I don't think, damn my ancestors were so dope, we build aqueducts n sheit. I think , damn, those Romans were some dope fuckers, they were writing amazing works of literature while my ancestors were carving epitaphs in rocks like cave men.
>>
>>83835814
>thatched roof on a skyscraper

why
>>
>>83835814

You've gotta admit, the honchos over at Disney and Marvel Studios are fucking geniuses.

This movie is gonna make so much money it's not even funny, black people will go watch it as a matter of principle, no matter the quality.
>>
>>83835814

This can only be a good thing right?

Maybe some of them will even get off their asses and find some ambition.
>>
>>83836571
Darwin did not say this
>>
>>83838061
Will the Chinese though? That's where the real money is.
>>
>>83838053
Northern Europeans had farms and shit, they weren't that bad.
>>
>>83835907
>Do the Chinese know what a black person is?
A resource to be exploited. I honestly mourn for what will happen to that continent in the 21st century.
>>
>>83838061

>black people
>watching movies

kek
>>
>>83838108
China didn't watch GOTG2 and it still almost made 1 billion, these marvel movies are bigger than China
>>
>>83838130
WE WUZ FARMERS N SHIT!
>>
https://youtu.be/W_hSGY3qJnw
>>
>>83838175
All they have to do is have a sneaker tie-in deal, buy a ticket, get 50% off special Black Panther basketball shoes
>>
>>83838061
>implying

only you fucking americucks jack off to these nigger movies. rest of the world doesn't want to see niggers nigging in the big screen
>>
>>83837995
It's tough to say who invented the car, but all of the pioneers; Verbiest, Cugnot, Niepce, Trevithick; all from Northern Europe and all had blue/light eyes.

Even Ford had blue eyes.
>>
>>83838217

the ghettos would run red with kids getting stabbed over shoes
>>
>>83837072
He did not write that quote. A cursory google search has several citations from a book titled The Clansmen.
>>
>>83838208
I think nearly every ethnic group in the world can say that.
>>
>>83838237
Berbers also have blue eyes. Some Iranians also have blue eyes. Even Mongolians.
What matters is that all those inventors were not blonde snowniggers.
>>
>>83835846
I think it'll make bank domestically but the foreign market is gonna be a test.
>>
>>83836571
Darwin literally never wrote this, it was some dude in the KKK.

http://quotefail.com/quote/charles-darwin-dawn-history-negro-has-owned

The irony of you criticizing blacks for revising history.
>>
>>83838261
Blacks can't.
Took Semites, Greeks, and Egyptians to show them that agriculture is something you can actually do.
>>
>>83835814

>Nobody else other than us Black people can ever know understand and feel the depth of what this movie means to Black people worldwide. This is the first movie to show Black people in the most positive productive and the most powerful lime light ever. As a group of people, all we have ever seen was a downtrodden, detrimental depiction of black people for our entire lives, to no end, until now. For many of us, this is more than just a movie. This is beyond profound, and to think this is only the beginning. Black Panther will go down as the most popular Marvel Cinematic Movie Origin Story Forever! Black Panther will supercede any previous Marvel movie to date. Black Panther has the innate potential to gross $1 Billion dollars in the first week alone. That would supercede The Last Jedi to an unprecedented level. Long Live The King!
>>
>>83838061
>This movie is gonna make so much money it's not even funny

Why would it? It's probably gonna make around Ant-Man money.
>>
>>83838283
You've moving the goalposts then. You said they'd all have dark eyes.

Also, you just posted a photoshopped Mongol. It's time to stop posting.
>>
>>83835846
I'm Polish and all my friends are unironically hype for the movie here. the thing is that black culture is really exotic to us and we enjoy seeing it. same reason San Andreas was our favourite game when we were small babs because it depicted this ghetto culture we never saw irl
>>
There is no reason to be hyped at all by this trailer. Everything is generic as fuck.
>>
>>83838300
Dubs for truth.
And yeah, nobody ever accused stormcucks of being consistent.
>>
>>83835814
>>83835814
As a white ethno-nationalist, I'm actually interested in this movie for the message presented by Wakunda: It's an advanced, independent, ethnically pure, micro-nation utopia that looks to the prosperity and well-being of its own people, maintains its cultural traditions, keeps foreigners out, doesn't start shit with anyone and doesn't take shit from anyone.
It sounds great!
Now, if we were talking about a white country, people would cry havoc and racism. But since the concept is wrapped in "We Wuz Kings" and Afro-centrism, it gets a pass. This double standard doesn't bother me since I see it as a sneaky way to redpill the hoi-poloi on the benefits of in-group preferences and tribal aligences.
>>
>>83838319
Karl Benz had both dark hair and dark eyes.
Most of the scientists you alluded to have them if you look them up.
>>
>>83838301
Does it matter? Blacks survived without farming, proving that farming isn't essential to existence. It seems like a general intolerance for how africans live on a whole - they didn't farm because they didn't need to.

I just can't find the logic of hating someone that doesn't adhere exactly to culture. Africans are less developed then the rest of the world, so what?
>>
>>83838343
I hate america so much for the poz it pushes on other peoples
>>
>>83837825
What do they eve do with that building anyway? I heard it was going to be hotel, but I'm not sure if it's even complete.
>>
>>83838108
fast and furious has almost no white people in it besides the villains
>>
>>83838370
>I see it as a sneaky way to redpill the hoi-poloi on the benefits of in-group preferences and tribal aligences
I won't work, but it's a neat attempt.
>>
>>83835814
>I swear I've never seen the black community so invigorated before in my life.
>the black community
yes, all black people are the same and all are excited for black pander
>>
>>83837959
They were backed by the French.
>>
I never could dig Black Panther. It's basically racist Liberia propaganda devolved into comic form.

"Look, it's super nigger, he gets super powers when he goes to his magic fairy land in Africa!"

Would it be too hard to have a black American super hero that is just black and American?
>>
>>83838422
Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson are the whitest people of color I can possibly think of though.
>>
>>83838455
and several african insurgencies have been backed by other geo-political forces
>>
>>83838375
Benz clearly has blue eyes and so do the rest of them.
>>
>>83838455
More like BLACKED by the French, amiright?
>>
>>83838469
>Would it be too hard to have a black American super hero that is just black and American?
Luke Cage? Cyborg? Warmachine? Kid-Flash? Azrael?
>>
>>83838300

kek
>>
File: We wuz Capshit.png (560KB, 730x639px) Image search: [Google]
We wuz Capshit.png
560KB, 730x639px
>>83835814

Where was this excitement for Spawn or Blade? Both movies with a black main protagonist, sure Blade got two sequels but it never felt they had the excitement as we're seeing today with Black Panther.
You'd think there had never been a Black main character capshit before with how they're acting over the recent trailer and the twitter bullshit storm that's going around.
>>
>>83838300
True, doesn't make the quote any less accurate though.
>>
>>83838544
>it never felt they had the excitement as we're seeing today with Black Panther.
it wasn't marvel and it wasn't as pro-black as black panther
>>
>>83838544
Those movies were made when capeshit was a bit more niche and not the most popular form of entertainment
>>
>>83838544

the commercial scale of capeshit was nothing 20 years ago compared to today. and social media and the retards who populate it obviously didnt exist
>>
>>83838544
>Where was this excitement for Spawn or Blade?

they didnt have marvel spending millions on viral advertising too hype up dumb niggers. blacks are the easiest too go along with group think.
>>
>>83838544
The 90s and early 00s were before race baiting liberals had ressurected racism. We pretty much had a post-racial society where PoC starring in movies was just normal and not worth mentioning one way or another.
>>
>>83838530

I'll give you Cage, definitely.

All the others are more of a problem to me being derivatives of other existing characters.
Maybe I'm just too old and not acquainted on modern comic books. But historically, Black Panther always stuck out as a sore thumb to me.
>>
>>83838613

the Wonder Woman shilling has been super effective on white women
>>
>>83838596

Blade was Marvel though
>>
Just let them have this dude...
I'm a police officer and it's honestly heartbreaking talking to older black folks who see their situation really isn't improving, all while seeing new immigrant groups surpass them.
>>
>>83838565
its not accurate in the least
>>
>>83838544
It's the same thing as when people cheer Wonder Woman for being the first female super hero movie. There were several female super hero movies made previously, but they were from back before wedge-issue identity politics, and consumerism-as-activism became the preferred way to market media.
>>
>>83838682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w

I'm a racist, yet still annoyed at this shit
>>
>>83838718
damn...
>>
>>83838283
If your definition of a Med is just someone with brown hair and non-blue eyes then you're talking about most people in Northern Europe outside of Scandinavia.Even in Scandinavia there's a lot of non-blonds.
>>
>>83838682
Nigerians are the most educated group in America

African Immigrants do great in America
>>
>>83835814
White guilt was a mistake.
It's premade attacks to excuse the "victims" shortcomings.
>>
>>83838761
He doesn't look black at all.
>>
>>83838033
left is true (entirely our fault is pushing it though), right isn't
not too complicated
>>
>only advanced because they stole alien tech
I guess theft really is in their culture
>>
Is there a single group other than white liberals who care about black people?
They could be completely removed from the earth and no one would seem to mind.
>>
>>83838682

Indulging the delusions of uppity niggers leads to situations like this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
>>
>>83838761

>I'm a racist, yet still annoyed at this shit

there's no conflict here. the two camps of white American racism is whether you hate blacks or Mexicans more, unless you're playing on elite mode hating the Jews
>>
>>83838827

And yet black people are always talking about solidarity between all 'people of colour' when white people are the only other race that has ever actively tried to work for their benefit

Funny isn't it.
>>
>>83835814
I hate it when afro-americans claim to be related to the Moors.

Go tell a North African the moors were black and you'll get punched in the face. The only blacks in North Africa were slaves.
>>
>>83838840
>hating Jews
>in America
>elite mode
Americans hated Jews before it became popular in Germany, and continued doing so despite the Lolocaust, with anti-Jew sentiment rising back to pre-WW2 levels today due to Israel being a shitty child that make a mockery of all the American investments in it.
>>
It's kinda cute they get so excited about this, it's childish, but why not let them enjoy it.
>>
>>83838454
Consider that more than 90% of blacks vote Democrat year after year.
>>
>>83838377
>Blacks survived without farming, proving that farming isn't essential to existence.

Well no shit agriculture isn't absolutely necessary for survival. We haven't done farming for even ten thousand years.
>>
>>83838965

this, retarded black people have discovered the joy of losing it over capeshit, just like women did two weeks ago
>>
>>83835814
Northern African countries were somewhat equally developed before colonialism came in due them being connected to the rest of the world and benefited from trading with the rest of the known world, but the colonials had better technology to conquer them. It was mostly the southern regions below the Sahara that were still in a tribal stage due to the desert being a natural barrier that prevented technology being passed onto them by traders. These areas also lacked the big game changer that being beasts of burden for improving agriculture to support cities and transportation to spread populations out further.
>>
>>83838998
>people vote what serves their interest better
>>
>>83835814
Why didn't they in the movie universe help the rest of Africa during the invasion from Europeans? If they were such an advanced society, why would they choose to stand by and do nothing? Wakanda seems like a place full of self-serving assholes that think they're above the rest of humanity. Why don't they share this advanced technology with the rest of the world?
>>
>>83838840
>the two camps of white American racism is whether you hate blacks or Mexicans more
I dislike both, if I had to choose, I'd probably rather like around mexicans, but the fact that our nation abandon's the concept of birth-right to its citizens is disgraceful. He shouldn't have to plead to congress to do their basic fucking job.
>>
File: Sissy-Muslim-EU-USA.jpg (68KB, 768x543px) Image search: [Google]
Sissy-Muslim-EU-USA.jpg
68KB, 768x543px
>>83838892
>Americans hated Jews before it became popular in Germany, and continued doing so despite the Lolocaust, with anti-Jew sentiment rising back to pre-WW2 levels today
yeah, I'am sure that most of americans are also disliked muslims, especially after 9/11, oh wait...
>>
>>83839085
>Why don't they share this advanced technology with the rest of the world?
Because Wakanda is a place full of self-serving assholes that think they're above the rest of humanity. They care less about their fellow africans than europeans
>>
File: ralph niggum.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ralph niggum.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>83838965
Let Ralphonius have a win, what could go wrong?
>>
>>83835814
WE WUZ CAPE N SHIET
>>
>>83838870
They talk about solidarity until one of the other races wants something from the black people, then it's all #notyourmule.They just want extra numbers to serve their needs.
>>
>>83838718
Correct, it's accurate in the most.
>>
>>83839311
its not tho
>>
>>83836808
That tweet on the left got 10000 likes and 5000 rts before it got private'd. This is not a niche view among niggers.
>>
>>83839366
NIGIDF pls go back 2 reddit
>>
>>83837072
It's from Thomas Dixon, the writer for the play Birth of a Nation was adapted from. I'd expect someone on a film board to be aware of that.
>>
>>83839561
Thomas Dixon took it from Darwin.
We all know Hollywood isn't capable of writing its own dialogues and stories, and i'd expect you to know this as well since you are on /tv/.
>>
How long will it take for blacks to see the irony in worshipping a fictional nation that is anti-immigrant and has a literal wall to stop outsiders from coming in?
>>
>>83838469
war machine and falcon
luke cage
cyborg
blade
>>
>>83838343
I'm American and this enraged me.

If you had to deal with this savage, obstinent, narssicistic, hateful culture every day you'd consider violence on a daily basis.
>>
>>83837644
What have YOU invented or innovated? Pride in past achievements of muh bloodline doesn't get you anything of value. You're resting on the laurels earned by others you dubiously claim to be heir of. It's almost as pathetic as "WEWUZKANGZ" tier nonsense.
>>
>>83839851
Riding on the achievements of ancestors is still better than being a snownigger.
At least i know my ancestors invented something.
>>
File: dont watch black panther.png (62KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont watch black panther.png
62KB, 491x488px
>>83835814
>>
>>83835814
The tweet on the left is from an account called @deathbyliberals. Pretty clearly a /pol/ack.
>>
>>83839600
Show proof he got it from darwin
>>
>>83838248
>the ghettos would run red with kids getting stabbed over shoes

that's going to happen anyway. especially with that new rookie nigger with the $600 shoes.

they'll chop your feet off for a pair of shoes that expensive
>>
>>83839933
nah look at the stuff she posts

thats a "woke nigga". sometimes they learn to hate liberals
>>
>>83839953
Darwin knew how to write well.
Dixon doesn't.
>>
>>83839913
Do you think he got turned on writing this?
>>
File: 1412331014731.jpg (17KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
1412331014731.jpg
17KB, 200x270px
>>83839913
>yes goy go see it 20 times!
>>
>>83839913
>i have an even better suggestion
>how about we support something based on whether we like it or not as individuals, rather than based on some hoity-toity guy's opinions fueled by savior complex who only thinks in terms of race?
>>
>>83837797
NK is beautiful because they are completely unoutched of western influence..
>>
>>83839913
Gotta love those self hating, overly apologetic, "I'm totally not looking for brownie points from my peers who already think the way I do" white people. I can only imagine what it must be like be any minority around these types.
>>
>>83840148
I'd imagine it feels patronizing and condescending to have white faggots falling over themselves to gain your approval
>>
>>83835814
WE
>>
>>83838343
Eastern Yuropoor here, and yeah people have no problem with movies like these, SA is popular too, but no way in hell would they want actual black people around them. It's kind of funny when you see a black man in the city, like seeing a rare Pokemon.
>>
>>83840178
It's leftist racism.
>>
>>83835814
>Eobard Thawne twitter name
Eobard is a white guy...
>>
>>83840178
It's a dominance thing. It's hilarious to see whites prostrating themselves to the people they once kept as slaves.
>>
File: 1497223242605.webm (3MB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497223242605.webm
3MB, 526x360px
>>83835814
it will change our fashion
>>
>>83840183
WUZ
>>
>>83838395
it's literally empty because they lacked the technology to make such a building structurally sound. it would collapse if they used it.

I don't know if this is true but an anon on here once affirmed that that monstrosity doesn't even have elevators.
>>
File: civilization.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>
>>83840126
>doctrine derived off of Marxism-Leninism
>completely untouched of western influence

Nigga what?
>>
>hurrrrrrrr us blacks finally have a powerful role model (even though its complete fiction)

Do these people forget they just had 8 years of Obama? He was a real positive figure they could look up to and what did they do with that? Nothing but riots and record breaking gang warfare.
>>
>>83840251
This honestly sounds like the bullshit Western propaganda that gets released monthly about North Korea. It's not a great country, but much of what gets publicized is audience-bait because NK has no soft power to challenge it.

One look at the Wikipedia page shows that construction was slowed due to economic concerns and that plans to continue developing the building are ongoing.
>>
File: iHN3H9mf.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
iHN3H9mf.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>83839913
>>
>>83835814
>youtube name is black nerd
>he gets excited about a black superhero movie
I hope you had fun with your racebaiting thread.
>>
I like Sun Ra and his aesthetic enough that I will pirate it, but I can feel already that /tv/ will be spammed to hell and back by cuckposters and kids that think "wewuz" is still funny after hearing it 20 times a day.
>>
>>83840742
reddit.com
>>
File: 1439802719484.gif (3MB, 283x238px) Image search: [Google]
1439802719484.gif
3MB, 283x238px
>>83838718
>>
>>83835814
And the rest of the world gets entertainment watching the dumb dropout niggers circlejerk over fantasy as if it's reality.
Win/win imo.
>>
File: 1492649412228.png (223KB, 581x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492649412228.png
223KB, 581x506px
>>83835814
>astrology
>>
>>83840835
Did you mistake the answer field with your research bar?
>>
File: 1464460880935.jpg (58KB, 536x533px) Image search: [Google]
1464460880935.jpg
58KB, 536x533px
>>83839913
>segregated movie theaters
>>
>>83836281
White "people" are actually evolved dogs.
They summoned the demon dogs of satan to smite the black man when he wasn't looking.
>>
>>83837825
Unfortunately not. Really makes our virtually ubiquitous access to a reliable infrastructure, that provides to even the most poor among us, electricity, water, and communication seem like a poor consolation and misplaced endeavor. With such a shining beacon like that, a power grid that extends beyond the nork capital so people in the country's other regions can utilize light bulbs at night would just be fucking redundant. Pseudo-Socialist Hermit Kingdom regime in the US when? I guess Hillary was hip to it with her bad haircut, shit body, nehru aesthetic, dubious agenda, and desire to kill Americans. Dammit! Could have had half-assed triangle edifice things HERE if she bothered to have sufficient electors in her pocket.
>ywn live in the DPRK
>>
>>83841196
DAS RIIITE
>>
File: 1495557202431.jpg (113KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495557202431.jpg
113KB, 396x385px
>>83839913
>Society rare (NEVER) gives us black superheroes

>Blade
>Spawn
>Storm
>War Machine
>Luke Cage
>Falcon
>Meteor Man...

Yeah just a few of the top of my head
>>
>>83836017
>>83835997
meanwhile my black friend from New York married a girl from Shanghai living in Asia
>>
>>83837167
Greek here. Never asked to be white. North Euros can fuck off.
>>
>>83841707
>Greek here

irrelevant. soon you'll be cleaning toilets like the poles do
>>
>>83839219
this, retarded NIGGERS are just what the name implies. They have no business being on earth. They should be exterminated otherwise if they get even a tiny a bit of control you can kiss the planet bye bye because they are going to chimp out and destroy the world like the reatearded NIGGERS that they are. WHY THE FUCK CAN"T YOU PEOPLE SEE THIS SHIT!
>>
File: pp.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
Read those replies, it's a gold mine
https://twitter.com/deathbyliberals/status/873359400739586049
>>
>>83839913
So basically he wants to ensure the bombing of the movie? That's racist.
>>
>>83838544
The powers-that-be detected critically low levels of racial tension among US citizens several years ago so they activated 'divide and conquer' protocols to ensure we all hate each other for superficial reasons instead of paying attention to those behind the curtain. Popular fiction will be judged through dubious ideological contexts, and will continue to act as a surrogate to inflame identity politics in the absence of actual oppression, and to overshadow our society's real problems.

None of these twitter warriors have read Blade or Black Panther, nor could they name another black comic book character if they were asked before being adapted for film, and being told a facetious summary of the subject, and more importantly what the consumers opinion should conform to.
>>
>>83840251
afaik it didn't even have any windows/glass panels until a foreign investor got on board some years ago
>>
>>83840148
It's a white male thing
>>
>>83841415
>Spawn (Spawn, 1997)
>Steel (Steel, 1997)
>Blade (Blade trilogy, 1998-2004)
>Storm (X-Men trilogy, 2000-2006)
>Hancock (Hancock, 2008)
>War Machine (Iron Man 2, 2010; Iron Man 3, 2013; Avengers: Age of Ultron, 2015; Captain America: Civil War, 2016)
>Falcon (Captain America: Winter Soldier, 2014; Avengers: Age of Ultron, 2015; Captain America: Civil War, 2016)
>Human Torch (Fantastic Four, 2015)
>Luke Cage (Luke Cage, 2016)
>Kid Flash (The Flash, 2016- )

When people say there are no black superheroes, what they must mean is that there has not yet been a film focusing on a black protagonist within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.