[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is alien covenant any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 852[1].jpg (26KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
852[1].jpg
26KB, 300x395px
is alien covenant any good?
>>
all the aliums are replaced with apple ipads
>>
>>83835680
ok as a generic flick. but shitt as an Alien movie
>>
i want to see it because the lead girl is really attractive imo
>>
>>83835680
Previsible as fuck, they even introduce plot twists but anyone with IQ higher than a rock's will realize about them 2 hours prior
>>
honestly, it was the worst movie of the entire AVP franchise as far as im concerned, and this is coming from a guy who was able to have fun watching Alien resurrection and AVP.
As a scifi action movie, it was enjoyable, but as part of the Alien franchise it was shit cause it shat all over fucking everything. It shat on the aliens, it shat on the space jockeys, it shat on the girl from prometheus, it shat on the potential for a deep scifi epic that the ending of prometheus promised.
It was just disappointing as fuck
>>
>>83835680
Just finished it. I liked it. The ending was clever but sort of annoying because it never really foreshadows that David killed Walter, and it hits you out of nowhere because you're just thinking Walter decided to kill them. It also sort of invalidates most of the latter half of the movie. Despite their victory against the Xenomorph, Tennessee and Daniels are now vulnerable and likely to be used as facehugger fodder.

It wasn't groundbreaking or anything, but it was enjoyable. I just watched a camrip but if I had paid to watch it in a theater I wouldn't have really regretted it.
>>
>>83838339
You think so? I (and some lady in the theater) noticed it was David pretty quickly, just watching his facial expressions and reactions to the crew looking for the alien on the ship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.