[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did he get his boots? Were they made out of Corellian armor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Han-Solo-Fathead-02.png (508KB, 582x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Han-Solo-Fathead-02.png
508KB, 582x1132px
Where did he get his boots? Were they made out of Corellian armor?
>>
>>83834874
is he wearing 501s
>>
>>83834874
What's that bottle in his belt? Is it blue milk? Does he smuggle blue milk out of Tattoine and that's why he was there in Episode IV?
>>
>>83834874
they were crafted with inert petrochemical and corellian fiberplast by Unnamed Corellian Trader in the year 2 BBY
>>
>>83834933
He also took the time to get them polished with woodoo hide so Greedo would get distracted by them
>>
Fuck, that was such a gross oversight in the original. I've heard from some insiders on YouTube that he got it at the space storeā„¢, can anyone confirm that on Wookiepedia.
>>
More importantly, what was his chair made out of?
>>
>>83835436
I may or may not be a popular youtuber but I can indeed confirm that I am unable to confirm this fact.
>>
I wonder if the autistic people who are invested in EUs are cognizant of the fact that the "setting details" are written by a failed author living a flyover state completely independent of the original vision of the creator.

Do they realize psychologically that the answer to "why is there a weak spot on the Death Star?" is "the protagonist needed a way to win in a climactic and had lots of special effects" and not "a senior engineer on the Death Star project created the weak spot to assist the rebels"?
>>
>>83835948
I'm not in very deep, like Luuke or Luuuke level, my only interest is mostly from video games and a little bit else I've been exposed to. But towards Starwars and the EU, and most intellectual properties in general I don't much give a fuck who wrote what as long as the result is good.
You can recognize different artist's styles but at the end of a day after one lad creates a franchise best known for its setting and aesthetic, it becomes a chalk-board that everyone can write on.
Some things are shit and some aren't.

Regarding your second line, I have a pretty strong hatred for fanfiction writing in explanations for things that didn't need to be explained and have already transpired.
You can do it well SOMETIMES but it's never necessary. So if I had read that I would've disliked it inherently and just overlooked if it wasn't too major a plot point.
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShinyBlackBoots
>>
I always see the color of his pants change, in a lot of related media. Nobody wants to stick with the blue, which admittedly does look like trash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.