[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How DID he survive it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
How DID he survive it?
>>
>>83832953
He didn't.
>>
>>83832953
his magical sister used telekinesis to stop the fall so she can fuck with him some more in season 4
>>
>>83832975
Jesus, thanks for reminding me about shit Jean Grey.
>>
it was in the script
>>
>>83832973

>Sherlock Holmes died in the fall and his secret twin took his place

Man, that would've been hilarious, especially after that bride episode.
>"it's never a secret twin"
>>
Bungie jump or something like that, I forget.
>>
>>83833018
she should've had sex with him while under disguise, then tell him she's his sister if she really wanted to fuck with him
>>
>>83833044
No, it was an allegory for the death of the show. The show became a cartoon in later seasons.
It was like a rite of passage.
>>
Moffat is the England's Rick Bergman
>>
>>83832953
> Only fat weirdos would demand an answer for that question. You're NOT a fat weirdo, ARE YOU??

This is the literal official answer for that question
>>
I actually found myself caring less for the show after they never explained this.
>>
He used the Time Gem to set a save point, and he went back to that point again.
>>
>>83832953
They literally explain it. He uses that mortician who has the hots for him and stops his pulse with the ball. Also Bilbo is drugged IIRC. They play it off like it might be a joke since it's an overall shitty explanation, but that is what happened.
>>
>>83832953
Wait, didn't they explain this? Didn't bilbo get hit by a biker and in the chaos Sherlock performed the switcheroo? I haven't watched this show in so long though.
>>
>>83833325
>Yes, I am. Now explain this shit.

Simple answer.
>>
>>83834184
>Wait, didn't they explain this? Didn't bilbo get hit by a biker and in the chaos Sherlock performed the switcheroo?
Yes

Sherlock's mysterious absence is the product of a conspiracy involving no less than 20 people all committed to absolute silence.

What could possibly go wrong with a plan like that?
>>
>>83834247
It was dumb, no doubt. But they "explained" it.
>>
>>83834184
>Wait, didn't they explain this?
They did, the explanation also made the most sense, but autists won't accept it because it was used for a joke scene.
>>
why couldn't Sherlock end with this episode and stay kino tier
I could've died a happy man *jumps off hospital*
>>
>>83834308
>but autists won't accept it because it was used for a joke scene.
I won't accept it because people can't be trusted to shut the fuck up when they're privy to a big secret. The disappearance of Sherlock is up there with the moon landings, or JFK.

They couldn't even keep Watergate, a break-in to an office, under wraps.
>>
>>83834479
Oh yeah also, also

>UKs extensive public surveillance.

It's AMAZING he managed to avoid every single camera
>>
>>83834479
It's a TV show. Things like this work in movies and TV. I can't believe the show literally explained it and autists aren't happy.
>>
>>83834544
>Things like this work in movies and TV.
yeah because the ""writers"" say it does. It doesn't work in REALITY.

Don't excuse lazy writing.
>>
>>83834497
Did you miss the part where he said it has all been extensively planned and rehearsed? Mycroft has access to pretty much everything in the country and can also threaten people to life in prison if they even utter a single word about anything.
>>
>>83834888
>The best kept secret is a state-kept secret

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal
>>
>>83832953
He didn't, he's been a zombie ever since. Just like the show
>>
>>83832953
He removed his brain and put into a robot who confronted moriarty then had it put back in his original body afterwords.
>>
File: sherlock goes downhill.jpg (189KB, 925x809px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock goes downhill.jpg
189KB, 925x809px
>>83832953
First couple seasons are kino but they got overexcited and shot their wad too early with this show. Killing off Moriarty left them nowhere to go except that silly secret supergenius sister thing.
>>
>>83835070
>intelligently written story arcs
o i am laffin
>>
>>83832953
He didn't, you see his ghost at the end watching over Watson.

That's why I never watched the other seasons of this, why bother without him?
>>
>>83832953
>Frame with a scratched anus point blank freezes in full screen 4K TrueColor LED TrueHD unfortunately
>'You probably wondering how I got into this situation'
>>
>>83832953
He was fucking Moriarty.
>>
>>83833959
this

they jumped the shark with this
>>
>>83835568

Best explanation t.b.h.
>>
Funny that just yesterday I watched a nearly 2h long video essay on why this show was crap.
I liked the first 2 seasons but it was quite on point
>>
>>83834544
maybe because it was a shitty explanation come up with by shit writers who needed to work themselves out of a jam?
>>
>>83833126
>became a cartoon in later seasons
>>
>>83834202
>then this show isn't for you and we refuse to cater to your fat weird kind
met with a simple answer.
>>
Did he line his coat with crisps to cushion his fall or were there crisps in the truck?
>>
>>83837671
link?
>>
>>83832953
It's a very symbolic scene since the show dies along with him in this scene.
>>
>>83832953
It was Moriarty pretending to be Sherlock. So Moriarty died and Sherlock survived, after his death, Sherlock went back like nothing happened.
This is a show for smart people, you need to be smart (like me) to get the details.
>>
>>83838604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
He has a hateboner for Mofat.
>>
File: 1461150552760.png (223KB, 915x933px) Image search: [Google]
1461150552760.png
223KB, 915x933px
>>83841816
And here is a 4chan post that says that in a hundredth of the time.
>>
>>83842219
No arguing there, I didn't say it was a must-watch video.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.