[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20170611_230921.jpg (157KB, 719x456px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_230921.jpg
157KB, 719x456px
APOLOGIZE
>>
For what?
>>
>>83831153
I will never apologize. Never. Nunca. I will make any arguments possible to drag this film down where it belongs. I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already. And you tell me to apologize? Don't make me laugh, kid.

You know, don't you think I will have an excuse prepared in case that this happened?
>it's pussy pass
>it's virtue signaling
>it's feminist corruption
>it's a bad movie because this detail
>look how bad this frame looks
>I think it was unexciting
>so rotten tomatoes score matter now?
>WB never have made a good female superhero movie
>marvel is still better
>let's not forget the fact that Snyder daughter killed herself.
I have already plenty of arguments under my sleeve to bring this film down. And trust me. I will use them everytime I have the chance.

I will badmouth this movie to everyone I know. I know, it wouldn't be neccesary anyways. Who wants to see a movie about Wonder Woman? Fucking no one. Your girlfriend sees her as competition. Your male friends don't want to see a movie about a girl. And parent don't want kids to see a powerful woman as a rolemodel. This movie? It's going to underperform the same way Fury Road did. The same way Ghost in the Shell did. Because it dares to be anything it is not supposed to be.

A male superhero is the key of our values and morals. Superman, Batman, Captain America, Iron Man. They reflect the virtues of the strong men that were able to reproduce. The virtues of the men that were chosen by the women. It's in our DNA. Wonder Woman it's not. And trust me, she will never be. Because women are not powerful. Women are not supposed to be powerful.

That's why I'll never apologize.
>>
>>83831205
Is this pasta?
>>
>>83831153
Sorry. Gal was great and the movie was serviceable. Still doesn't make up for Suicide Squad being one of the worst big budget films ever.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (74KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
74KB, 1200x600px
>>83831205
>I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already.

We're on to you, Lex. We're all on to you now.
>>
Everybody who thought Wonder WOman wasn't going to be a hit and destroy the fucking Memmy knows literally nothing about movies and should leave the board asap
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.