[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: p9648_p_v8_ab.jpg (318KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p9648_p_v8_ab.jpg
318KB, 960x1440px
it's the only movie staring Harrison Ford that I've never heard of.
>>
It is really good. It's got a solid cast and the story is very well adapted and executed.
>>
holy shit imagine if Harrison Ford was in Jacob's Ladder
>>
>>83830549
>>83830751
I thought that was Tim Robbins in the pic until OP specifically said it was Harrison Ford
>>
it was pretty good but the CGI giant mosquitos were lackluster.
>>
>>83830549
worth a watch for sure. sexy helen mirren and qt martha plimpton are in it
>>
>>83830795
This was made in the 80s. when none of that green screen shit was around.
>>
Its pretty damn good
>>
>>83830890
only movie I remember plimpton in was the goonies
>>
File: i think about you when i (...).webm (3MB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
i think about you when i (...).webm
3MB, 1280x528px
>>83830935
same
>>
>>83831034
i think about you when i use the bathroom??
>>
>>83830549
This movie is part of the reason Ford doesn't care about movies anymore. He got angry that it flopped.
>>
Great band
>>
>>83831230

It's a weird idea for a flick that I imagine most audiences wouldn't understand if explained to them, pretty good though I saw it once years ago and remember it well
>>
Fords character is psychotic in this movie. I agree about wanting to get out of the rat maze that is modern society though.
>>
File: wat.jpg (973KB, 1411x884px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
973KB, 1411x884px
>>83830795
>>
>>83831363
the fuq?
>>
>>83830935
>>83831034
You anons need to watch "Running on Empty" and try not to choke up. It's a very good movie. Don't watch the trailer.
>>
>>83831336
most people who break free of the rat race tend to be portrayed as or seem as psychotics to the unwashed masses

>>83831468
it's a troll, jim.
>>
>>83831474
I will cautiously consider you rec
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.