[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The Dark Crystal Kino? It is in my opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0qkI5gb.jpg (99KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
0qkI5gb.jpg
99KB, 448x600px
Is The Dark Crystal Kino? It is in my opinion
>>
>>83829432
>has opinion
>needs to have it validated by strangers on the internet
Yikes
>>
>>83829432
The Kino of Ages

They will never make another movie like that. Jim Henson was a genious
>>
File: skeksi.jpg (69KB, 669x432px) Image search: [Google]
skeksi.jpg
69KB, 669x432px
>shitposting with the Dark Crystal
Shame on you.
I think this faggot needs to go back from whence he came
MMMMmmmmMMMMmm
>>
>>83829642
>MMMMMMmmmmmMMMMM
>FRIEND? YEEEEESSSSS?
>>
>>83829432
it's no Krull
>>
>>83829432
The Skeksis were great, the good side was so annoyingly meek and boring I couldn't finish.
>>
File: dc_04[1].jpg (48KB, 430x334px) Image search: [Google]
dc_04[1].jpg
48KB, 430x334px
The movie is kino, yes. What a strange ending for a kid's movie tho.
>>
>>83831484
It was like some Dark Souls shit, thats for sure.
Also those giant beetle things scared the fuck out of me back then
>>
>>83831409
I like the UrRu and the Skeksis. They were both the exact opposite of each other and i liked how if one died one of the other died, it really played out well. I always get freaked out in the end when the UrRu stand up higher than the Skeksis and merge together. I didn't expect them to be so tall back then.
>>
>>83831367
Its better than Krull
>>
>>83832403
>>83832403
most things are hopefully

>how was the cab ride?
well it was better than krull

>how are you feeling after the hysterectomy?
it was better than krull
>>
>>83832502
Fuck off, Krull is great. Completely honest, straight face hero story with Star Wars like effects.
>>
>>83832538
Fuck off it was all about some autistic man with a magical Fidget Spinner.
>>
>>83832538
>>83832566

You guys should watch Beast Master. It's like Krull with the ability to control animals.
>>
>>83829432
I couldn't tell ya, only ever played the board game. Which is whatever the /tg/ version of kino is I guess.
>>
>>83832680
What the fuck are you doing on here then?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.