[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I supposed to actually believe this bitch is 18 lmao?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

am I supposed to actually believe this bitch is 18 lmao?
>>
yeah, back then it was believable
now there's so much garbage in our food and drinks we look like shit much earlier
>>
>>83827924
Lorraine was supposed be 18 too and looks 25
>>
>>83827924
She fucks Chad from Titanic on his private Jet and forgets about Cooper immediately.
>>
>>83829971
I think you misintepreted what he said, he's pointing out that she looks to be about 27 trying to look like 18
>>
it was an easy sell before HD
>>
File: 1467967372361.jpg (94KB, 1200x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1467967372361.jpg
94KB, 1200x1250px
am I supposed to actually believe the shit can just come out the ass lmao?
>>
>>83830584
MISTER JEFFRIES
>>
>>83827924
She was based until she fucked eyebrows McGee in his big fuckoff rich guy fighter jet while Jack Nance watched. Then she got fuckin' blowed up in a bank explosion because David Lynch couldn't fix the stupid bullshit Mark Frost did to her while he left to work on Wild at Heart.
>>
>>83827924
she is white. they age like shit.
>>
>>83830951
The Secret History of Twin Peaks confirms that Audrey is still alive but Pete and Andrew died in the explosion (Pete shielded Audrey from the blast with his body)
>>
>>83831213
>The Secret History of Twin Peaks
>Written by Mark Frost
Nigga was probably just mad Lynch killed his waifu
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>83831306
>Check Mark Frost's imdb
>Writer
>Fantastic Four (2005)
>Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)
KEK
>>
File: timthumb.png (127KB, 480x225px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.png
127KB, 480x225px
>>83831431
The second season of twin peaks is literally "watch as Mark Frost ruins everything, the show" he's the textbook definition of a fucking hack
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.