[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Slim...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DearSlim.png (833KB, 1600x666px) Image search: [Google]
DearSlim.png
833KB, 1600x666px
Dear Slim...
>>
THEY CALL ME MR WORLDWIDE
>>
>>83827239
How are you doing?
>>
Lotto, my friend, there is a situation which I must address.
Your tiny white tanktop, well, it could stand to cling less.
>>
DO YOUR CHAIN HANG LOW
>>
>>83827239

SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI
SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI

--Stan
>>
DO YOU TIE IT IN A KNOT
>>
>>83827239
Couldnt they have gotten this guy to play Eminem in Mile 8?
>>
>>83827239
MY NAME IS ARM SPAGHETTI ON THE SPAGHETTI ALREADY MOMS SPAGOAT
>>
File: 300px-Cia.png (157KB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Cia.png
157KB, 300x344px
>>83827239
Dear Bane,
>>
>>83827239
AND THEY BLAME IT ON MARILYN
AND THE HEROIN
>>
>>83828715
I took the mask off but you still ain't dyin'
>>
>>83827239
You can't freestyle for shit
>>
File: Stan.png (72KB, 757x603px) Image search: [Google]
Stan.png
72KB, 757x603px
>>83827239
>>
>>83828762
It's extremely painful and I'm just cryin'
>>
YO HITLER, LEADER OF THE NAZI REGIME, BECAME CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY IN 1933
>>
>>83828812
HE GASSED THE JEWS AND HE GASSED THEM WELL HE GASSED THEM UNTIL THEY DIED UH UH BRING THAT SHIT IN
>>
>>83827980
what? that doesn't make sense. Eminem is playing somebody else. It may be partly based on him but it's a different character. Stan is not even Eminem in the music video.
>>
File: moot.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Dear Moot, I posted but you still aint callin
>>
>>83828863
Pretty sure Stan is Eminam's alter ego. Watch the video again.
>>
>>83828880
I left my cell, my facebook, and my home phone at the bottom
>>
>>83828917
I made two threads back in summer, you must not a-seen 'em.
>>
>>83828973
They must've got caught up in the captcha or something
>>
>>83828802
That's terrible why would you save that? I can only assume you wrote it and are proud for some retarded reason. You couldn't even change the rhyming words. Absolute pleb tier
>>
>>83828802
holy sh*t that's f*cking hilarious
>>
>>83828907
Are you retarded? he's a crazy fan. He dies at the end. The fucking twist is that eminem is writing to someone who killed himself because he didn't write back. Eminem himself has said something along the lines of the video being about how far some fans take things.
>>
>>83829537
That's doesn't refute anything I said.
>>
>>83829712
you said watch the video again like it has the answer. The video clearly portrays him as a real person who's just a crazy fan of eminem. Even if you want to really reach and get into symbolism or whatever, it wouldn't make sense for him to have an alter go who wants to be just like him. I don't see your point and you're not even making an effort to make one.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.