[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BoB vs The Pacific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 367x137px
I just started band of brothers. Its good. Whats better BoB or The Pacific?
>>
BoB is infinitely better.
>>
File: hnng.jpg (260KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
260KB, 1000x1500px
>>83824603
pacific is better, be sure to call anyone that says otherwise a pleb
>>
>>83826050
lets start with you, pleb
>>
File: 1465003146670.png (713KB, 948x860px) Image search: [Google]
1465003146670.png
713KB, 948x860px
>>83826304
no, see youre the pleb because you think bob>the pacific. i am not a pleb because i know the pacific>bob.

do you follow?
>>
>>83826050
My penis smells funny.
>>
>>83824603
>band of brothers
literally a brotherhood of well rounded and likable characters fighting in cohesion during the downfall of the german forces
>the pacific
muhrin cirglejerk of ther fewlings

watch generation kill too; it falls between the two and is wholesomely better than the pacific.
>>
>>83826416
i dont follow plebs, pleb
>>
>>83824603
Pacific could've been better without some of the really dull episodes. Like there are some great ones but like the medical ward didn't need to be a whole episode.
>>
Generation Kill, I liked it a lot better than band of brothers
>>83827787
along with this I'm happy to say it's better than both
>>
>>83824603
Definitely Band. The Pacific is still a good watch (our guy Rami is in it) but it was made purely out of obligation - it just doesn't have the same level of passion.
>>
>band of brothers
romanticized propaganda
>the pacific
boring
>generation kill
kino
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 684x474px
In all honesty, BoB, the pacific, and generation kill are all about equal to me, I loved watching them and still rewatch episodes to this day

But band of brothers is the best, fuck all you stupid faggot plebs who think different
>>
>>83824603
Real question is does Jimmy Fallon happen to show up out of nowhere in any of them?
>>
>>83824603
BoB is definitely better, but ultimately its the good vs the amazing
>>
>>83829560
the masketta man is in BoB
>>
File: 1084978.jpg (41KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
1084978.jpg
41KB, 309x475px
>>83829287
>it was made purely out of obligation
if i remember from way back when, spielberg and hanks wanted to the original series on the pacific after saving private ryan. but when they learned of stephen ambrose's book they decided they couldn't pass up on the opportunity.
>>
>>83829591
Aye
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.