[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he regrets selling Star Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7393.jpg (162KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7393.jpg
162KB, 634x845px
Do you think he regrets selling Star Wars?
>>
Yes.
>>
I think he knows he's a hack and it was for the best
>>
File: suffering.png (283KB, 1233x929px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.png
283KB, 1233x929px
>>83824303
>regrets
Nope.

Now he gets to sit back, enjoy his diet coke, have sex with his wife, and watch autists screech on the Internet about movies he isn't associated with.

Oh, and then there is the money.
>>
>>83824303
Yes, he literally compared selling it to disney to selling your child to a slavedriver.

>>83824506
>Oh, and then there is the money.
that's what he got from the OT and sequels. the $4 billion he got for selling it to disney all went to charity. try not to pretend you know what's going on while pulling things out of your ass.
>>
>>83824506
>Oh, and then there is the money.

hes not 20 anymore anon...

star wars was his baby
>>
>>83824506
All that money and he can't buy happiness he's constantly miserable about Star Wars and never being able to make other kinds of movies because people hate them or they're mediocre.
>>
>>83824506
George is autistic, man. He literally views his films as his children and said in an interview that selling Star Wars to Disney was like selling a child to a slaver. I don't think he's happy about it at all, money doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>83824506
Good lord grow up you poor nigger. Money isn't everything. Once you make enough to be comfortable, anything beyond is just frivolous and quite literally useless.
>>
>>83824597
>the $4 billion he got for selling it to disney all went to charity.
So he got a huge tax write off when that happened huh? And he is "only" left with millions. Wow. You are right, he totally regrets selling.

>try not to pretend you know what's going on while pulling things out of your ass.
Oh sweetie.

>>83824600
>star wars was his baby
His baby that grew up and took on a life of his own. He is smug as hell because he knows he has accomplished something few others ever will. He made something that will live on long after he is dead and rotting in the ground.

He got to make Star Wars. And now he is rich and married to a woman 20 years younger than him. And he doesn't have to put up with angry fanboys.

He regrets nothing.
>>
>>83824506
He was already rich as fuck I'm pretty sure he sold it because he thought his fans hated his guts but once Disney shut him out of any creative input and seeing TFA was just unoriginal nostalgia pandering garbage he regretted it.
>>
>>83824890
>Do you think he regrets selling Star Wars?

>He regrets nothing.

w-who am i talking to
>>
>>83824709
>he can't buy happiness
He doesn't need to by happiness. He is already happy.

>>83824755
>George is autistic, man.
100% Agree.

>I don't think he's happy about it at all
I'm sure he was sad the day of and shortly thereafter.

He is better than fine now.

>>83824815
>Good lord grow up you poor nigger. Money isn't everything. Once you make enough to be comfortable, anything beyond is just frivolous and quite literally useless.
Did I trigger you with that last sentence? You seem very angry because you ignored everything else. Honestly, I have an erection right now because of all the (You)s. Especially your reply.

GL regrets nothing at this point in his life. And the money helps. I look forward to your inevitable reply.

Please mention something about "summer" or "reddit".
>>
>>83824506
>>83824890
>I'm going to save face even though everyone's called out my stupidity and I know more than what was shown in interviews with George Lucas
let me guess, virgin?
>>
>>83824303
he's probably glad he doesn't have to worry about it but regrets selling it to disney after seeing what they're doing to it.
>>
>>83825117
>Honestly, I have an erection right now because of all the (You)s
You got a bunch of replies because you said something blatantly incorrect, and you treat it like an accomplishment. I'm glad mom and dad are glad you're still int the basement getting tons of (you)s.
>>
>>83824890
>>83825117
was /tv/ always like this?
>>
>>83825139
George Lucas regrets nothing.

>I'm going to save face
How am I saving face by continuing to state the obvious?

>let me guess, virgin?
I haven't had sex in over 10 years, does that count?
>>
>>83825224
a lonely virgin has no friends or contact with the outside world, why are you surprised he just shitposts online with that kindof personality?
>>
>>83825214
>You got a bunch of replies because you said something blatantly incorrect
But GL is happy and doesn't have any regrets. How is that "blatantly incorrect"?
>>
>drinking soda after the age of 13
>>
File: 1492468775033.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1492468775033.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>83824303
>George Lucas has bigger tits than any female star wars character
>>
>>83825290
>Tell interviewer you selling your magnum opus was like selling your kids to white slavers
>LOL HES HAPPY ABOUT IT HE GOT A TAX WRITEOFF
>>
>>83825299
diet coke is marketed to adults
>>
Will he ever get into film making again?

THX 1138 would be an interesting reboot/sequel/prequel project for him. The little bit of a universe he created in that one film is far better than anything pleb wars has done.
>>
>>83824303
>Akira Valor and thundersabers
Answer is obvious
>>
>>83825576

thats my point, if youre dumb enough to fall for marketing to drink a childs beverage...
>>
File: gal.jpg (53KB, 702x786px) Image search: [Google]
gal.jpg
53KB, 702x786px
>>83824506
>watch autists screech on the Internet
Pottery.

Don't let this thread die!
>>
>>83825414
10/10 gif, thanks anon
>>
>>83824303
Everyday
>>
>>83824597
>the $4 billion he got for selling it to disney all went to charity. try not to pretend you know what's going on while pulling things out of your ass.

the irony is the "it all went to charity" is a fucking lie lucas shills came up with

you know that most of the money George got was in Disney stock, which he hasn't touched since he sold Lucasfilm? These are objective, quantifiable pieces of data that are readily available. Quit being a dumb shill because "fugg le jewz xDDD"
>>
>>83825701
but everything that isn't alcoholic is for children
>>
Prequels were shit but original. Sequels are shit and unoriginal. He might be a little upset but I'm sure a quick dip in a pool of a billion dollars makes him all better.
>>
>>83824303
probably a bittersweet 50/50, he was wise enough to know he was getting old which is more than you can say about most people.

>eating alone in public
he is a bigger man then me
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.