[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NCFOM AWND OTHER FILMS LIKE IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1517.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
Finished NCFOM, anything else perfect like this? I mean I always put drive above all..it's pretty obvious who I am already, but this movie was really amazing from start to finish.
>>
Only God Forgives
>>
If you liked NCFOM, then There Will Be Blood is the next way to go. Absolutely beautiful in its depiction of the early 20th century American west
>>
>>83823533
Seen that, the place beyond the pines, for some reason money really draws me to these movies... I've come to the realization that most of the movies I really enjoy are movies involving heists or getaways, like TPBTP, NCFOM, Drive, and you guys could name a few more films and I'll let you know if I've seen them or not
Btw the top list is films I need to rewatch, only god forgives is the one you can't see all the way up, and the bottom is self explanatory.
>>
File: IMG_1535.png (449KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.png
449KB, 750x1334px
>>83823637
FUCK I DONT THINK THATS ON NETFLIX ANYMORE, also here's the pic I meant for this
>>83823650
>>
>>83823650
Hell or High Water?
>>
the cohen brothers have a lot of good ones.

fargo (movie) is good
>>
>>83825852
this
Everything else is wrong OP.
There Will be Blood is shit, don't fall for the PT Anderson meme.
>>
>>83823650
Triple 9
>>
>>83823427
You might as well watch every movie by the Coen Brothers.

If you're looking for a place to start, check out Blood Simple. It was their first movie and far from perfect but definitely good kino
>>
File: IMG_1536.jpg (276KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.jpg
276KB, 750x1334px
>>83825943
Looks pretty sick, remember seeing shit about it awhile back
>>83825931
Why is it shit???
>>83825852
How's this? I'm gonna check it out now, thank you guys so much for the suggestions
>>
>>83823650
It isn't a heist movie, but Sicario is quite good
>>
>>83826309
Yeah NCFOM got my dick hard for josh brolin desu...and sicario might be the one to make me nut.
Pretty sure I know a few key points but if it's that good it'll be worth seeing
>>
My interests are almost identical to your OP. Seen most of the recs in the thread so let me give you two that haven't been mentioned yet.

Blow Out
Theif

Both have major 80's vibes which is great.
>>
File: IMG_1421.jpg (102KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.jpg
102KB, 666x999px
>>83826472
What's tough too is, I set my standards so high after drive...that the guest was the only other film that kinda gave a really good feel too...along with a horror/suspense/thriller vibe.
Actually looking forward to baby driver desu. No matter how much was ripped from drive.
Also here's a short film I made with my gf, I'm hoping I can make another one with me as the villain again :) let me know what you guys think... I tried to carry a clockwork orange/American psycho kinda vibe along with cheesy horror elements, idk you tell me...
https://youtu.be/LuKNtL5B3xM
>>
>>83826743
Nobody wants to watch your gay movie
>>
>>83826825
:( speak for yourself cucko, if they want to they will lmao
>>
>>83826858
How did this faggot get here?
>>
>>83826858
Damn dude you look just like Geena Davis its uncanny.
>>
>>83823427
I like this movie but why do we have threads about this every day
>>
>>83826979
LMFAOOOOO I KNOW MY MOM LOOKS EVEN MORE LIKE HER
>>83826919
Uh ohhhhh
>>
>>83823680
>ace ventura

What are you, 14?
>>
>>83828153
Just a good film from my childhood
>>
>>83828234
>good film from your childhood
>perfect movie >>like NCFOM<<
Pick one faggot
>>
>>83823427
It's over kiddo. Time to start reading books, they don't make movies like no country. Check out the rest of Cormac McCarthy's books, then read José Saramago. And if you haven't read him, you'd probably like Murakami.
>>
I love the scenery shots in NCFOM from the desert to the motel so cozy. Can anyone recommend movies with an antagonist similar to Chigir? I kinda find them pretty sexy t b h
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.