[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bojack considers having consensual sex with a girl of legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: faggot.png (844KB, 958x540px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
844KB, 958x540px
>bojack considers having consensual sex with a girl of legal age
>this somehow makes him Hitler
wtf this show is retarded.
When i was 15 the hot girls in my year level were all banging 20 year old uni students.
>>
>>83823238
>his "friend's" daughter
>>
>>83823238
He's 50 and was a father figure to that girl, it's undeniably creepy
>>
>>83823559
He's a fucking horse.
>>
>>83823238
I dropped the show when that happened. Just really annoyed me. Never done that with anything else, and it's a cartoon of all things haha. He's such a nihilistic, sarcastic degenerate but we're supposed to like him even though he has zero redeeming qualities or 'see ourselves in him' or some shit. This show just made me miserable watching it.
>>
>>83825236
so you're saying it's also bestiality?

the charges just keep piling up
>>
>>83823238
That was the point I realised there were no intention of redeeming him while the series is running.
So I stopped watching
>>
>>83823559
That he's a horse is ok but the age difference is a nono.
>>
File: arcanine_by_dougrk9-d4dfvk0.jpg (259KB, 810x987px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine_by_dougrk9-d4dfvk0.jpg
259KB, 810x987px
>>83823238

>Be hovering around 50
>Meetup with your old flame and hang around under false pretenses hoping she leaves her life for him
>Build a fatherly relationship with her teenage daughter
>Try to fuck said daughter as a proxy means of fucking his ex

Yeah, nothing morally objectionable about that.
>>
So this show is going to end with him killing himself, right? I feel like they're building up to that.
>>
>>83829803
i think he's too narcissistic to do that
>>
>>83825559
>>This show just made me miserable watching it.

That feeling has a name and its called "pathos". Very little works today let me feel that, ergo why I like Bojack so much.
>>
>>83829803
Nah Mr. Peanutbutter is gonna bite the bullet
>>
>>83823238
The age difference is huge and he knew she would have regretted it. Not quite Hitler-tier, but he was being a creepy pathetic fuck.
>>
>>83823238
he fucks the deer girl's daughter right?

i had to quit watching after he suggests they go to prom together because i was 100% that was going to happen and i couldn't justify watching anymore.
>>
>>83830473
no
>>
>>83823238
>watching Bojack Reddit

mods delete the thread.
>>
File: screaming monke.jpg (43KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
screaming monke.jpg
43KB, 500x371px
>>83830014
DELETE THIS
>>
>>83830473
>he fucks the deer girl's daughter right?

No. He was about 2 minutes away from sticking it in when the mom caught them.
>>
>>83825559
Felt the same way when I was watching Arrested Development andMaebe went to jail for sleeping with that high schooler. Totally fucking stupid.
>>
Does anybody know when the new season comes out yet?
>>
Sarah Lynn wanted to be an architect
>>
>>83829803
I thought that there was no possible way for Bojack to redeem himself and that it has to end with his suicide, until his daughter was introduced.
That is pretty much the only way for him to get back on track.
>>
>>83823238
> Mother sees 50 year old man who's basically a complete stranger try to fuck her 17 year old daughter
> Kicks him out by morning by using threat of police due to intrusion/tresspassing
> Even if he did have sex with her he'd be breaking the law

And Bojack being scrutinized for this is wrong because?
>>
I haven't watched this but you all sound a bit sensitive
>>
>>83829948
pathos literally just means sadness
>>
>>83831210
Sorry Nephew but they didn't reveal his depression for no fucking reason. He's just as broken as Bojack. The only difference is he has enough respect for the other people in his life to not be a walking nuisance who brings down the quality of life of everyone in his vicinity. God I hate Bojack so fucking much yet all my friends seem to think he isn't responsible for all his garbage actions simply because his mommy was mean to him growing up.
>>
>>83830014
>Mr. PB wins the governorship of California
>Makes decisions/campaign promises that directly conflict with Diane's feminist agenda
>They fight
>Diane leaves, goes to Bojack for consolation
>Bojack and Diane finally give into their attraction to each other and fuck
>Todd walks in on them and tells Mr. PB
>Bojack calls Todd a traitor
>Todd points out Mr. PB as a better friend to him than Bojack ever was
>Diane interrupts them to reveal that Mr. PB killed himself
>Entire state in mourning
>Bojack becomes a social pariah in Hollywood and loses whatever project he was working on
>Todd goes into a deep depression
>Diane is driven from her feminist magazine and continues her codependent relationship with Bojack.
>>
>>83831339
None of your fucking business, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
Bojack is an asshole. He's not just a guy who did some mistakes, he's a downright asshole that in the end only thinks about himself. The reason why he'll never be able to be good is not because he's not able to or not willing to like he's inherently evil. The reason is the end means is always just about him. He wants to help people because he has a bad conscience, he wants to help someone because he wronge him, he wants to set things right, but it's all about him. He never tries to make somebody happy for the sake of making them happy
>>
>>83833017
Good job understanding that one concept repeated on every single episode
>>
>>83833123
>>83833017

There was that time when he brought the seahorse baby back though
>>
>>83832694
Fucking hell Will, get back in the recording booth
>>
>>83825918
kek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.