[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You must pick one to protect you, the other four will try to kill you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170611_160612.jpg (699KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_160612.jpg
699KB, 2896x2896px
Who do you pick to protect you /tv/, and why?
>>
Everyone's going to say the cook
>>
When /v/ got this bad they split it
Why aren't they splitting /tv/ even though its surpassed how bad that board was before it split?
>>
>>83819524
For the sake of this thread, they know who the others are and their capabilities.
They know The Terminator is a robot from the future and that The Predator is an alien with a cloaking device.
They know the complete capabilities of each other.
>>
>>83819524
>>83819546
The cooks stealth surpasses all those fags and he's OP as fuck
>>
>>83819524

Predator or T800.

Thing is, you probably will still die and the Predator or t800 would live.

Only reason Predator lost in the movies is because he always fought fair.
>>
>>83819548
How do you know how bad /v/ was?

Could you be a cancerous /v/edditor that I keep hearing about?

Why are you on this board?
>>
File: 1497181866825.jpg (69KB, 610x457px)
1497181866825.jpg
69KB, 610x457px
>>83819524
>Predator vs Terminator
cast it
>>
>>83819524
Terminator and Predator are villains, which automatically die against the others (which are protagonists). John Wick > Rambo, and the Cook has comedic plot armor, so him.
>>
>>83819650
Idirs elba as pred
Vanilla Ice as terminator
>>
>>83819694
>not Idris Elba as both The Terminator and The Predator
Umm sorry sweetie, try again
And this time, be more diverse
>>
>>83819524
Predator's don't do "protection" though they'd probably find a T800 hunt worth their time and effort.

I'd pic Predator, hope he kills the terminator, then take my chances hiding from the rest.
>>
>>83819616

Predators don't always fight fairly m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.