[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ben looks directly at the camera.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Uncle_Ben.jpg (65KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben.jpg
65KB, 432x319px
>>
>OP posting after a strabismus surgery.
>>
>>83818897
He is not looking at the camera though
>>
Ya know, Peter...
>>
>>83818963
fpbp
>>
File: uncle-ben.jpg (182KB, 1600x1204px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben.jpg
182KB, 1600x1204px
>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."
>>
RESPONSIBILITY'S COOL
BUT THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE
LIKE GETTIN YOUR DICK
RODE ALL FUCKIN NIGHT
>>
File: dragmetohellending.png (581KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
dragmetohellending.png
581KB, 900x597px
>No! Don't drag me to hell! I can't be around single mothers and faggots for eternity! I should have never had that abortiooonnnnnn

This ending really stuck with me, bravo Raimi.
>>
File: spiderman 3 brock peter.jpg (59KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman 3 brock peter.jpg
59KB, 500x238px
>Your nose is lookin' a little big there, Brock - and it's not because I'm comparing you to Pinocchio. You fabricated those photos of the holocaust when everyone knows Adolf was disgusted by the condition of Auschwitz
>>
>>83820042
This movie will always piss me off. Not because it's bad, but because I can't stand any scenario where gypsies somehow have the moral high ground and will ruin people's lives (and afterlife) because something didn't go their way. How anyone can defend the old lady in this movie is beyond me.
>>
File: 1495651059706.jpg (199KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495651059706.jpg
199KB, 711x1080px
>>83820092
I don't know which is worse. Raimi denying the holocaust or his jokes about 911. Just look at this poster he designed.
>>
>>83820042
>>83820292
Fuck this movie because the actress faded into obscurity afterwards. It was alright but that ending was way too bullshit because of her retarded boyfriend.
>>
>>83820292
Don't worry.
I'm sure the writers ended up meeting an actual Gypsy and regretted ever portraying them positively.
That's the usual cure for it.
>>
>>83819960
> and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong
Whoever wrote this pasta is literally a genius of his generation
>>
>>83820292
yeah fuck gypsies
>>
File: 1553.png (929KB, 834x495px) Image search: [Google]
1553.png
929KB, 834x495px
>You made it. That's not the first time I've been proven wrong. Reminds me of when I thought the holocaust actually wiped out 6 million Jews. And then I looked a little harder, did some research. Let's just say that the kikes are hiding something from you kids. You'll learn one day.

After rewatching the trilogy, I realized Raimi wrote that line in to foreshadow Peter realizing that Eddie faked the holocaust photos in the newspaper in the third film. He really thinks ahead.
>>
>>83820292
That's why I love "Thinner" despite it being b-movie tier. Yeah the guy accidentally kills his kid in the end, but he completely wrecks the gyppos that cursed him and makes them concede.
>>
>>83820640
It's a bit unrealistic though.
Gyppos grasping the fact that their actions against have consequences? Come on, nobody could buy that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.