[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really enjoy this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: get out.jpg (283KB, 1440x593px) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
283KB, 1440x593px
Anyone else really enjoy this?
>>
Watched it last night. It's a decent thriller. But I found out about the twist prior to watching, so that may have warped my perception.
>>
>>83817477
This movie is simply a SJW circlejerk.

All politics aside its not even a good horror movie.

It should've been titled; REEEEEEEEE!1111 All White People Are Bad
>>
>>83817539
How is it a SJW circlejerk? Just because it shows an inner-racial couple? Please
>>
>>83817491
Hey I watched it last night as well. Also same exact problem, I got it spoiled.
I liked it but I read a bunch of reviews before watching it because I was bored and I must say that they all severely over rate the movie, especially the Rolling Stone review.
The guy that plays Chris does an excellent job and I think it's the best movie about race that I've seen.
>>
>>83817477
I actually thought the racist undertones in the house and the main character's mounting paranoia while surrounded by all white people was a good way of building tension and unease
>>
>>83817477
Its pretty fun
>>
It was a really funny good movie and gave off a really vibe. Racist rednecks are not scary, they are upfront about their beliefs. I voted for Obama for cool points liberals are much much creepier.
>>
>>83817491
>>83817597
What's the twist?
>>
>>83817539
This movie is the absolute opposite of a sjw circle jerk
>>
>>83817677
Funny? Where? I didn't laugh once.
>>83817686
That the girl seduces black guys (and a girl) into her family so that her dad can remove their brain and replace it with a white person's brain.
>>
>>83817539
back to /pol/ddit, kiddo.
>>
>>83817726
>didn't laugh at the fist bump scene.
Fucking had me rolling with my friends.
>>
>>83817686
I mean there are a few things that could qualify as a twist. The trailers and like the first half hour of the movie make it really obvious the white family has something weird going on with black people and hypnosis, so I wouldn't say it's a twist that the brother/parents are evil. The main character's girlfriend turns out to be in on it too, but that can't be too surprising. The exact nature of what the family's doing is kind of a twist, they're not hypnotizing black people to be slaves exactly, but auctioning them off to transplant old white people's brains into their bodies because there's this whole cult of old white people who believe blacks are genetically superior.
>>
>>83817477
i enjoyed it, but i also voted for obama twice, and would've voted for him a third time if i could
>>
>>83817477
>Black funnyman makes a movie based on the theme of how an everyday black guy feels weird surrounded by white people who put him on a pedestal and won't shut up about civil rights and shit to prove to him they're "allies"
>horde of self-loathing white SJWs prop the movie up as a landmark for social justice and race reparations
>>
>>83817782
>there's this whole cult of old white people who believe blacks are genetically superior

LEL. Man Hollywood comes up with some good bullshit these days.
>>
>>83817774
What's the point of these troll posts?
>>
>>83817782
>there's this whole cult of old white people who believe blacks are genetically superior

They are though
>>
>complain about white girls getting blacked
>movie shows a black male - white female relationship in a negative way
>complain about the movie
I honestly don't understand you people. I'm starting to think most anons here don't ever even watch TV or movies and just read the plot on wikipedia to have a vague idea of it and just shitpost all day for the sheer fuck of it.
>>
>>83817816
Even better when you remember the opposite side assumed it was about evil whitey and flung their shit too
Nobody learned anything, hooray
>>
>>83817491
Were you ever on edge or scared?
>>
The brother is kinda sexy. I've seen him in some other creepy role
>>
Oh look its that all White People are evil episode.

I liked the scene where TSA guy is all like "told ya dem white ppl b cray".
>>
>>83817477
>Based Peele makes a redpilled movie with a thinly veiled cult of Jews as the villains
>Nobody notices and Hollywood is too busy jerking him off as an SJW hero

Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>83817923
He's on Twin Peaks now as the cokehead bf to Laura Palmer 2.0
>>
>>83817884
They don't understand. It's too much for them to comprehend. They see that there's a white woman and a black man and their brains jump to "me no like!!".

That's all they need. Most of them haven't even seen the movie or even read what it's about.
>>
>>83817939
>Oh look its that all White People are evil episode.

It's a persecution complex episode
>>
Hypnosis doesn't even work
>>
>>83817884
They're upset because their perception of BM/WF relationships is that the men are just animals who go like "chunga bunga me wanna white pussy" and swoop into white neighborhoods to steal the girl next door away. What the movie portrays is closer to the truth, that white girls with a "black guy fetish" are sociopathic serpents who dehumanize their boyfriends both because they like big dicks, and having a black boyfriend gives them a sort of social immunity. We've all known that white chick who thinks that if she sucks enough black dick she gets to be an honorary member of the tribe while still going home to daddy's trust fund. It's the reason black women don't trust them.
>>
File: 1487196280859.jpg (311KB, 1231x930px) Image search: [Google]
1487196280859.jpg
311KB, 1231x930px
>>83817539
>>
>>83817923
black mirror
>>
>dating a girl with a stronger jaw than you
baka
>>
>>83818118
Stop projecting your own failures onto me. XD
>>
File: 1476796145226.jpg (107KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
1476796145226.jpg
107KB, 500x788px
>>83818203
huh im just tired of you label makers
>>
>>83817477
Dishonest filmmaking
>>
>>83817477

Another disgusting race-mix propoganda.
>>
Imagine if the roles were reverse
>>
>>83818242
But you just labeled yourself a radical centrist.
>>
>>83817477
Yes, the movie is full of subtle details that make the experience richer and some scenes are really creepy (like the black woman crying). It's not that scary, but the ideas presented are awesome.

>>83817884
>I honestly don't understand you people. I'm starting to think most anons here don't ever even watch TV or movies and just read the plot on wikipedia to have a vague idea of it and just shitpost all day for the sheer fuck of it.

Bingo! The alt-right complains about liberals but they are even easier to trigger
>>
>>83817477
political shit aside, its actually a pretty solid horror movie.
Not great, but definitely good.
I think SJW's took Jordan Peele's message a little too literally and pretty much completely missed the point just like this guy>>83817539

If you came away from the movie thinking that it was kill whitey then you are a manchild.
>>
>>83817841
you do understand that people like you are what black people are talking about when they say racism is alive and well but different right?
>>
>>83817477

Pretty good first 2/3, bad third act, decent overall.
>>
>>83818189
and chin, that girl was cut from marble or something jesus
>>
File: Larry-Pickering-Mohammed-pig.jpg (11KB, 327x275px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Pickering-Mohammed-pig.jpg
11KB, 327x275px
>>83818118
>>
>>83817477
I really think it's one of the most original horror films to come out in a while. I also liked that it wasn't your standard social commentary; the organization didn't choose black people because they hated them or thought they were inferior, but held them on a pedastool.
>>
>>83818068
>writing a paragraph long interracial cuckold-post

Is this post kino?
>>
>that scene where she's looking up BBC college basketball players

that made me hard. i bet she's fucked A LOT of niggers.
>>
I want to put my dick inside the girl.
>>
I'm a stupid pleb and didn't understand the point of the way she was eating cereal, pls spoonfeed me
>>
>>83820798
because 4channing teen blacks made it a meme about whites drinking milk. no lie. thats your answer.
>>
>>83820884
Nope, this film was already in the can by the time that happened
>>
>>83820908
wrong again, schlomo. the creator himself said that was the reason because he thought it was funny to add in because he is a comedian.
>>
>>83820931
throw me a source then, nigger, because that sounds fake as fuck
>>
>>83820948
type in google. peele milk scene. all you need and you get a full page of links and more if you go to page 2 and page 3 ect...
>>
>>83817477
Watched it a few days ago. Acting was great and it did a good job of setting a disconcerting atmosphere. It's weird, a lot of the things I read about it made it seem like a comedy but it wasn't at all. Sure there were funny moments but definitely a mostly serious movie.
>>
>>83820996
Just did, literally says he couldn't have predicted that connection, and that it was just supposed to show her being creepy
>>
>>83817477
Fun movie, certainly a nice change change to the norm. Lots of people bring race into it, and I think that's designed into the movie, but at the end of the film, there's no racism in the movie. It's just fucked up people.
>>
>>83821060
https://ageofshitlords.com/mic-falls-for-4chan-joke-concludes-that-milk-is-racist

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/secret-nazi-code-kept-hidden-by-milk-and-vegan-agenda-6463079/

you really think pop culture following peele doesnt know?
>>
>>83821170
No, I think that by the time it popped up, the movie was already finished and get ready for distribution. In fact, the LA Times article on the interview explicitly says so, you fucking retard
>>
>>83821194
>LA Times article
opinion disregarded
>>
>>83817477
>tfw she looks like my ex
not a bad movie but couldnt stop thinking about past memories
>>
Worst part is that they made the girlfriend part of it. It all fell apart at that point
>>
>>83822459
I was expecting her to be the only one not in on it, that was the most surprising thing to me. I think it makes sense for her to be part of it but I would have been fine with the other way too.
>>
It was good but I never felt like he was really in danger. He just breezed through the family at the end they needed some super red neck like in Texas Chainsaw
>>
>>83817782
>there's this whole cult of old white people who believe blacks are genetically superior.
that's only because the grandfather was beat at track and field by a black guy
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.